Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2003, 11:02 PM   #31
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralli
Check my signature. I have to agree with streetmachine. It is my FAV quote of all time, and that vin diesel guy isnt bad either.
8)

Thanks RALLI I think you are my new favorite person...I always admire someone who likes Vin Deisel because I am OBSESSED with him
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 11:08 PM   #32
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

My favorite quote is :arrow: "Love is like a flower first it starts as a bud and then blooms into something beautiful."
Old 05-15-2003, 02:00 AM   #33
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

My favorite quote of the day is "Vin Diesel sucks" stated by yours truly. For obsessed fans note correct spelling of last name.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 05:31 PM   #34
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

stop your whining...you wish you looked like him. You probably are some nerdy dot com lookin joke from RED NECK HELL.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:07 PM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
stop your whining...you wish you looked like him. You probably are some nerdy dot com lookin joke from RED NECK HELL.

Now, now, little miss let's all get along. Watch the name calling. If I looked like Vin boy I'd shave my ass, bend over and walk backwards.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 05-15-2003, 10:28 PM   #36
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

all I have to say is you are a hypocrit
Old 05-16-2003, 02:00 AM   #37
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
all I have to say is you are a hypocrit

Gee, is that anything like a hypocrite? Why does shaving my ass and walking backwards make me a hypocrite? Perhaps you mean I'm a hypomanic. Perhaps you suffer from hypoxaemia and that's the cause of you inability to think clearly. Or perhaps your head could be used as a hypocaust. Yea, that's it. Have a nice day.

Old 05-16-2003, 05:46 PM   #38
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

Now, now, little miss let's all get along. Watch the name calling. If I looked like Vin boy I'd shave my ass, bend over and walk backwards.

No I meant what I said the first time "HYPOCRIT" because you say "watch the name calling." I was fine with you until you started talking a lot of smack, you tell me to watch the name calling, but yet you sit here and criticise every little thing. Maybe people wouldn't be going against you if you didn't get your panties in a bunch...i'm out Now just drop everything and start over this a forum about cars not fighting. I joined this message board NOT TO ARGUE especially over a computer.
Old 05-16-2003, 07:14 PM   #39
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

No I meant what I said the first time "HYPOCRIT" because you say "watch the name calling." I was fine with you until you started talking a lot of smack, you tell me to watch the name calling, but yet you sit here and criticise every little thing. Maybe people wouldn't be going against you if you didn't get your panties in a bunch...i'm out Now just drop everything and start over this a forum about cars not fighting. I joined this message board NOT TO ARGUE especially over a computer.

Well, well, well. That's an odd way to react to someone who agrees with you. I said let's all get along, how many times have you said that? What makes me a hypocrite when I say "watch the name calling"? Have I ever called you a name?

I don't see alot of people "going against" me. Most people seem to appreciate the help that I give them with their cars. I've even helped you with information before.

As for being a forum about cars, you are correct this is called "Car Forums". But we are in the "Off Topic" section. Remember we were talking about favorite quotes and you were talking about Vin Diesel. Notice those subjects are in no way related to cars.

So... I'll be more than happy not to "argue" (your word not mine) with you if you will refrain from saying stupid things. Deal? Have a wonderful day.

Old 06-12-2003, 05:50 PM   #40
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMan
"It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
Old 06-17-2003, 07:10 PM   #41
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
- Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
- Mel Brooks
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 06:16 AM   #42
84_Jetta_GLi
CF Enthusiast

lol this is a bad 1 but a friend told me this 1: "if its got tits or wheels, its gonna give you trouble"

oh, and this one, told to me by my teacher just before i whent to race my friend after school: "Remember, keep the shiny side up"

You don't "drive" a car, you "wear" it like clothes.

You can't race a house, but you can sleep in a car

R.I.P ~ Betsy (1988-2003)
84_Jetta_GLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:50 PM   #43
beemerguy
CF Newbie

As morning hughes of sun swept fire carress your pashioned face. alone with thee my pure desire to worship untold grace. My hearts with you and always all the hours we are apart. Your beauty warms the nightly air as i dance into ur heart. (dont know)

Dont bother me im speeding.
beemerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 04:58 PM   #44
The Menace

Quote:
"It is ridiculous claiming that video games influence children. For instance, if Pac-Man affected kids born in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."

reminds me of raves, where you listen to repetitive techno music while some people take ecstacy (pills).... maybe games DO affect us

"Life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through" - i don't remember

The future will only consist of the mistakes of today. - me.

"No i don't think you're stupid. I just don't like you"- a friend.

D
Old 07-25-2003, 01:08 AM   #45
KnightoftheSage
CF Newbie

If you lie w/ the dogs, you'll rise with fleas.
~ME~

Some rely on Finesse, Others on sheer force
~ME~

Your fears, my dreams
~ME~

If you're gonna hit it, then hit it hard.
~ME~

For the love of the sport
~ME~

The will to do, the soul to dare
~ME~

Favorite-
Because I love it.
~ME~

For the View
~Sufing Mag~
visit
www.ferret_of_fire.tk