newyorker you should change the caption NEON = NICE to NEON = RICE
ToshoRcing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:27 AM   #32
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshoRcing
newyorker you should change the caption NEON = NICE to NEON = RICE
Maybe you should explain how a Dodge Neon is rice?
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:28 AM   #33
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

yea. explain to us neon owners how our car is automatically rice?
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:32 AM   #34
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
I think its just the fact because a neon isnt a fast, reliable, and popular car. Thats why we get the anal treatment.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:36 AM   #35
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Maybe you should explain how a Dodge Neon is rice?
My variation to this question: Maybe you should explain how a Dodge Neon is nice?

--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:55 PM   #36
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:

You guys are thinking into this insult too much. It's an insult to rile up NewYorker, and nothing more.

Kinda like argiung how calling someone a "Dumbass" is redundant, because asses can't be dumb, they don't have any brains.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #37
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerith
My variation to this question: Maybe you should explain how a Dodge Neon is nice?
Its reffering to my car, which I happen to like very much. Im sure that you can understand that when you buy a car with your own money (and the uncalled for financial assist of parents), you tend to enjoy it more.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:24 PM   #38
aerith

Quote:
Its reffering to my car, which I happen to like very much. Im sure that you can understand that when you buy a car with your own money (and the uncalled for financial assist of parents), you tend to enjoy it more.

I'm just messing with you. Yeah, its a kickass feeling, although not so much when you see the bank statement, there goes another 600 dollars....

Old 12-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #39
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
I'm just messing with you. Yeah, its a kickass feeling, although not so much when you see the bank statement, there goes another 600 dollars....
Then you should have gotten the TSX. I drove both the TSX and the TL buth on auto, and I must say the TL has a very smooth ride. Love the guages.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #40
aerith

Quote:
Then you should have gotten the TSX. I drove both the TSX and the TL buth on auto, and I must say the TL has a very smooth ride. Love the guages.

The problem with the TSX was it kind of felt like crap after i sat in and drove the TL. The power was too tempting. Plus, the TL's interior is much nicer. Even though most people say the TSX handles better, but when its the curvy roads, the TL holds its own, the LSD is just plain kickass. Driving the auto and the manual versions are two completely different things.

Old 12-11-2005, 07:58 PM   #41
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
The problem with the TSX was it kind of felt like crap after i sat in and drove the TL. The power was too tempting. Plus, the TL's interior is much nicer. Even though most people say the TSX handles better, but when its the curvy roads, the TL holds its own, the LSD is just plain kickass. Driving the auto and the manual versions are two completely different things.
What kind of LSD are you talking about? . The TL seems heavier, and most likely is heavier than the TSX, so I wouldnt expect it to handle the same. The TL is pretty much a blend of the RL and the TSX IMO.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:07 PM   #42
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
You guys are thinking into this insult too much. It's an insult to rile up NewYorker, and nothing more.

Kinda like argiung how calling someone a "Dumbass" is redundant, because asses can't be dumb, they don't have any brains.
ahhhh, i get it. since he insulted you, that give you free reign to insult him back. nothin like getting silly moderators into the mix that can solve a problem at it's roots.

and besides, i actually like my neon. if ya wanna take a cheap jap at newyorker, talk about somethin more relevent to just him, like the lambo doors or somethin... not that i think that will solve any problems though. it'll only make it worse untill ya'll escalate it to the point of someone getting banned.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 08:34 PM   #43
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
ahhhh, i get it. since he insulted you, that give you free reign to insult him back. nothin like getting silly moderators into the mix that can solve a problem at it's roots.

and besides, i actually like my neon. if ya wanna take a cheap jap at newyorker, talk about somethin more relevent to just him, like the lambo doors or somethin... not that i think that will solve any problems though. it'll only make it worse untill ya'll escalate it to the point of someone getting banned.
That neon isnt mine. What does yours looks like. Send me some pix top russianalex@gmail.com and Il do the same if you want. Is yours a first get on second?
Old 12-11-2005, 10:23 PM   #44
aerith

Quote:
What kind of LSD are you talking about? . The TL seems heavier, and most likely is heavier than the TSX, so I wouldnt expect it to handle the same. The TL is pretty much a blend of the RL and the TSX IMO.

Helical LSD up front. Their weights vary by a lot, but thats what the extra 70 hp is there for. I drove both of them, i think the TL is more lively, cause its got those gutsy brembo's up front, and the 3.2L is very willing. I hate the TSX's 2.4L I4, its too high pitched and whiny, not enough power in the low end.

Old 12-11-2005, 10:37 PM   #45
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Helical LSD up front. Their weights vary by a lot, but thats what the extra 70 hp is there for. I drove both of them, i think the TL is more lively, cause its got those gutsy brembo's up front, and the 3.2L is very willing. I hate the TSX's 2.4L I4, its too high pitched and whiny, not enough power in the low end.
What is Helical LSD? What does that stand for, what does it do, and is the TL the only car that has it? I would like to know more about this