Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2005, 04:16 AM   #1
dammlax
CF Newbie

Exhaust?

I was wondering if its difficult to switch a new exhaust system with my stock one. Also, I was wondering if anyone new how much they run and if they are worth the time and money to buy and put in? I'm very new to " modding " my car. As I've said before its a '94 Infiniti G20. Thanks.
dammlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:27 AM   #2
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammlax
I was wondering if its difficult to switch a new exhaust system with my stock one. Also, I was wondering if anyone new how much they run and if they are worth the time and money to buy and put in? I'm very new to " modding " my car. As I've said before its a '94 Infiniti G20. Thanks.
They go from about 300-600 for your car. Ive seen one for a lambo for 4000. Are you getting a catback? Im not sure if they are bolt on or welding.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:27 AM   #3
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

Ya they arent that hard to install from what i have heard. Usually the good ones are 400-700. Thats if u find discounted ones. if u buy straight from the company it will run u more. I think they are worth it... i will be gettin one soon. Prob APEXI N1
Old 12-12-2005, 04:30 AM   #4
newyorker
MXman

My neighbor has a 5Zigen on both of his civics. It sounds really nice, not like a lawnmower, not like a hairdryer, but just perfect. When the car is driving down the street, its like music to my ears.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
dammlax
CF Newbie

New exhaust

I was thinkin about getting a new exhaust system for my G20 '94. Ive seen a couple on ebay and I need to know how much this will help my car? Also if its easy to replace the exhaust manifold on the engine. I havent done any work on it yet. I'm a smart kid ...I'm guessing I could do this with little trouble. Anyways anyone with information please post anything is appreciated.
dammlax is offline   Reply With Quote