Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2005, 11:11 PM   #16
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
Good yarn.
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:27 AM   #17
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
No more unbelievable than this.


.....

No, because what I said was true, your just too ****ing stupid to understand it.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 05:46 AM   #18
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Great read!
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 06:16 AM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
No, because what I said was true, your just too ****ing stupid to understand it.
Funny, isn't it sweet cheeks. Everybody on the thread understands the concept of fluid dynamics except for you. If you still think I'm wrong, why don't you go back and explain your theory to all of us... in great detail. With your grasp of the subject, that should be about five paragraphs of absolute drivel. I'll be waiting Twinkie.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:14 AM   #20
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
No, because what I said was true, your just too ****ing stupid to understand it.
ahahaha.... just read that other thread .... ahahaha
Don't you love it how those that can't explain themselves (whether they're right or wrong - in this case wrong) just have to call everyone who is taking the opposite side silly names. You know that it takes two people to argue or debate? So why not try to do it properly rather than just call people childish names? It's less fun on your own.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 07:37 AM   #21
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
ahahaha.... just read that other thread .... ahahaha
Don't you love it how those that can't explain themselves (whether they're right or wrong - in this case wrong) just have to call everyone who is taking the opposite side silly names.

Like "twinkie" as if thats insulting in the least?
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 02:26 PM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
No, because what I said was true, your just too ****ing stupid to understand it.
ahahaha.... just read that other thread .... ahahaha
Don't you love it how those that can't explain themselves (whether they're right or wrong - in this case wrong) just have to call everyone who is taking the opposite side silly names. You know that it takes two people to argue or debate? So why not try to do it properly rather than just call people childish names? It's less fun on your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Like "twinkie" as if thats insulting in the least?
Apparently in some cultures, calling someone "f*cking stupid" is a compliment. Be that as it may, please allow me to translate his last two posts for those of you who don't speak the language of Twink;
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about. I heard two older guys talking about fuel injection one day, and because I remembered some of the words, I thought I'd repeat them to make myself sound smart. If this was a real "in person" conversation instead of one on the internet, I'd just keep my mouth shut and pet the dog because I know less about cars than my mother.
Now would you (PontiacFan27) like to go back to the appropriate thread and explain yourself, or stay here and whine like a bitch?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 04:20 PM   #23
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Apparently in some cultures, calling someone "f*cking stupid" is a compliment. Be that as it may, please allow me to translate his last two posts for those of you who don't speak the language of Twink;

Now would you (PontiacFan27) like to go back to the appropriate thread and explain yourself, or stay here and whine like a bitch?
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 01:51 AM   #24
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Like "twinkie" as if thats insulting in the least?
why would that be it? are you stealing hobo's material now?
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 03:08 AM   #25
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
why would that be it? are you stealing hobo's material now?
what he's saying is that if you're gonna get on his case about insulting someone, you might as well also get on the case of vwhobo for insulting him too.

i've got to agree with him on THAT point, if you're gonna call him out for being insulting, might as well go both ways. be he right or wrong about the issue in the other thread, doesn't really change that fact.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #26
fudge
let's fighting love
 
fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,003
Actually Twinkie is a racist term according to this site:
http://www.angelfire.com/geek/APRACE/glossary.html
__________________
fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:24 AM   #27
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
what he's saying is that if you're gonna get on his case about insulting someone, you might as well also get on the case of vwhobo for insulting him too.

i've got to agree with him on THAT point, if you're gonna call him out for being insulting, might as well go both ways. be he right or wrong about the issue in the other thread, doesn't really change that fact.
no, he said himself ... twinkie isn't insulting.

I get your point though.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:38 AM   #28
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
no, he said himself ... twinkie isn't insulting.

I get your point though.
i was pretty sure he was being sarcastic... and trying to point out what i explained.
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 11:38 PM   #29
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
i was pretty sure he was being sarcastic... and trying to point out what i explained.
yes, he was being sarcastic.... but he said sarcastically that twinkie was insulting ... meaning it's not.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:20 AM   #30
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
hahahaha that was entertaining
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.