Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2005, 12:47 AM   #46
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I don't hate Neon's...not exactly my cup of tea, but it's not a bad car overall, and starting to grow on me thanks to Alex
Ok cut the crap you can tell me honestly lol.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 12:48 AM   #47
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I guess you dont have a good understanding of the english language. You said "you cant take out the back seats on your 3000", and I said "I'd like to see you try to." Makes perfect sense. I even quoted it so you could understand it, apparently not.
So have him send me the car and send me 1000 dollars because he cant do it himself and cant even buy a fyucking Haynes manual or ask someone!

Last edited by newyorker : 12-25-2005 at 01:21 AM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 12:57 AM   #48
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
What's the point of cutting crap? But why not, it's all in good fun:





Seriously though...they're starting to grow on me
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:22 AM   #49
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
What's the point of cutting crap? But why not, it's all in good fun:





Seriously though...they're starting to grow on me
Lol..wow..get an R/T
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:24 AM   #50
ride3k
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 385
wow newyorker, wtf is with thinking i cant take them out? i just asked if anyone knew how, the simple answer would be "no, but you can google it or check a haynes manual" but no, u go "psh, hes reatrded cuz he cant think for himself, gimme 1000 bucks so i can trash your car cuz i like shitty neons and dont know jack shit about cars"
__________________
Rollin' 18's on my 3k

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:33 AM   #51
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Lol..wow..get an R/T

But first you have to realize that there are other cars than Neons and SRT-4's

It won't be a first car, because I plan on restoring an older one, but maybe a second one
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:53 AM   #52
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
wow newyorker, wtf is with thinking i cant take them out? i just asked if anyone knew how, the simple answer would be "no, but you can google it or check a haynes manual" but no, u go "psh, hes reatrded cuz he cant think for himself, gimme 1000 bucks so i can trash your car cuz i like shitty neons and dont know jack shit about cars"
Obviously you dont woudlnt know proper spelling and puntuation if it rammed you in the cornhole. If you knew how to take them out, then why did you come here and ask?
Lets go over this again

you can get them out
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
wow newyorker, wtf is with thinking i cant take them out?

Wait you can't
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
i just asked if anyone knew how

And as far as my car goes, I like it a lot more than yours. At least I dont stick 18in rims on mine thinking its a Luxury sedan or a PIMP-mobile of sorts.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:53 AM   #53
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
But first you have to realize that there are other cars than Neons and SRT-4's

It won't be a first car, because I plan on restoring an older one, but maybe a second one
Thats a subject to debate kidding
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 01:57 AM   #54
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Thats a subject to debate kidding

Like hell it is

*Yells at some thugs to tie him down and beat him with a bat until he comes to his sensse*




JP
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 02:04 AM   #55
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Like hell it is

*Yells at some thugs to tie him down and beat him with a bat until he comes to his sensse*




JP
Then steals the mighty neon
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 02:58 AM   #56
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
And as far as my car goes, I like it a lot more than yours. At least I dont stick 18in rims on mine thinking its a Luxury sedan or a PIMP-mobile of sorts.

No, you just stick neons on a neon, and think it's sweet. Thats so much better. Why do you like your car more than his? Because you can't afford his car. Your a lost cause. Go buy an R/T and have it as a "Weekend Car". LOL
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 03:13 AM   #57
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
No, you just stick neons on a neon, and think it's sweet. Thats so much better. Why do you like your car more than his? Because you can't afford his car. Your a lost cause. Go buy an R/T and have it as a "Weekend Car". LOL
At least im not the one buying a Mustang with 100K plus miles on it . Yea I like my neon and I got the neons for it again so what? I can afford his I wouldnt go near that pile of ass if I was blind.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 03:30 AM   #58
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Then steals the mighty neon

*Oh no, the Cams aren't camming, the headers aren't headering and the computer has a virus*

So he jumps in an SRT-4
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 03:35 AM   #59
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
*Oh no, the Cams aren't camming, the headers aren't headering and the computer has a virus*

So he jumps in an SRT-4
And blesses is with Ancient Japanese spells and such
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 03:47 AM   #60
ride3k
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 385
ok first of all, i didnt put the 18' on it, i bought it from sum guy and thats was whta was on it, and second of all, puting bigger rims on a car is a better mod then adding f**king neon lights, thats about as bad as it gets
__________________
Rollin' 18's on my 3k

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.