Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
udinthrik
CF Newbie

what car has the smallest turning radius

im tired of my big piece of crap hehe. im looking for something very manueverable. im thinking a wrangler jeep, but decided to post this hear and hope to find the smallest car with the smallest turning radius

THX ALOT in advance
udinthrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Too bad it's just a concept

But are you only looking for a car with a small turning radius?
Old 12-24-2005, 11:09 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by udinthrik
im tired of my big piece of crap hehe. im looking for something very manueverable. im thinking a wrangler jeep, but decided to post this hear and hope to find the smallest car with the smallest turning radius

THX ALOT in advance
Really? Japan is full of micro cars with tiny turning radiuses, but if you life in Texarkana you're not going to be able to buy one. Why don't you put forth a little effort and spell out your needs and desires just a teensy wensy bit better. I don't care if you want to waste your time, just don't waste ours.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 11:36 PM   #4
udinthrik
CF Newbie

i live in ohio, usa my needs are simple, to get from point a to point b, dont need alot of space, 2 seater will do. reason i want small turning radius is for what else! donuts!!! lol j/k im just tired of my trucks, im the kinda guy that likes to go from one extreme to the other. plus jeeps look cool :P

and i didnt try to waste your time, i asked what car type has the smallest turning radius. didnt think that would be hard to understand the point of the thread. look at the title, you dont even need the rest of the thread

edit: street legal

Last edited by udinthrik : 12-24-2005 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:45 PM   #5
udinthrik
CF Newbie

hehe. that car would be perfect, assuming it could straighten its wheels. and if it were real hehe. and it needs a top :P cold here in ohio.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:51 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
i live in ohio, usa my needs are simple, to get from point a to point b, dont need alot of space, 2 seater will do. reason i want small turning radius is for what else! donuts!!! lol j/k im just tired of my trucks, im the kinda guy that likes to go from one extreme to the other. plus jeeps look cool :P

and i didnt try to waste your time, i asked what car type has the smallest turning radius. didnt think that would be hard to understand the point of the thread. look at the title, you dont even need the rest of the thread

edit: street legal
Oh okay. In that case you need a BMW Isetta. Tiny turning radius. Exactly what you're looking for, end of conversation. That is until you add some other criteria.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 12-24-2005, 11:54 PM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
hehe. that car would be perfect, assuming it could straighten its wheels. and if it were real hehe. and it needs a top :P cold here in ohio.

It is real...I have a picture next to it...can't find it, but here's one that I took, proving it is real:

it's just not going to be for sale.

If you just want a smaller car, that turns better, there's hundreds of cars that will fit the description...What's your budget?

If you have your eyes fixed on a Jeep, then go for it, from what I've seen and heard, they seem to be relatively maneuverable, at least for what you need it
Old 12-25-2005, 04:09 AM   #8
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Does that thing only have 3 wheels?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 04:31 AM   #9
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario

Yeah...the used to be somewhat common in Great Britain...but now they're getting pretty rare...
Old 12-25-2005, 05:34 AM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Yeah...the used to be somewhat common in Great Britain...but now they're getting pretty rare...
Since Chris wants to be the answer man on this forum, let's require him to give supporting evidence of the two statements he made above... Or maybe explain why he's wrong. Here's a couple of tips.

Somebody start the tap dancing music.

Old 12-25-2005, 05:37 AM   #11
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
YELLOW!!!! STICKERZZ!!!! I BET THAT THING RUNS 9ZZZZZZZ!!!! IT MUST BE TEH FAZZZZZZT

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 05:38 AM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
YELLOW!!!! STICKERZZ!!!! I BET THAT THING RUNS 9ZZZZZZZ!!!! IT MUST BE TEH FAZZZZZZT

More importantly, notice how many wheels it has.

Old 12-25-2005, 05:39 AM   #13
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Since Chris wants to be the answer man on this forum, let's require him to give supporting evidence of the two statements he made above... Or maybe explain why he's wrong. Here's a couple of tips.

Somebody start the tap dancing music.

Oops...I figured it looked three-wheeled, and I've seen three-wheeled cars in Britain, and several other countries, so I wouldn't have been surprised if it was not 4 wheels...but my second statement...I didn't mean that they were common, just that it was as common as seeing a Hummer nowadays (not too often in my area)...But now, you still see them, just that they are very rare, isn't that true?
Old 12-25-2005, 05:47 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Oops...I figured it looked three-wheeled, and I've seen three-wheeled cars in Britain, and several other countries, so I wouldn't have been surprised if it was not 4 wheels...but my second statement...I didn't mean that they were common, just that it was as common as seeing a Hummer nowadays (not too often in my area)...But now, you still see them, just that they are very rare, isn't that true?
I don't know. I'm waiting for you to support your statements. Think real hard about what I told you in a PM today and figure it out for yourself.

Old 12-25-2005, 05:51 AM   #15
udinthrik
CF Newbie

is that 3 wheel car street legal? and are they even made anymore? goto admit it looks three wheeled,lol

i would love one, but dont think i could find one, so, a car still in production, thats under 30k

edit: that can go up to 60mph at least lol.

ive actually considered getting a mini chopper,lol some of them can go up to 90! but i dont think id like it in the winter

Last edited by udinthrik : 12-25-2005 at 05:57 AM.