Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2005, 05:55 AM   #16
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

what 3-wheel car? did you not see him post the pictures from the rear showing that it does indeed have 4 wheels?
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 05:59 AM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by udinthrik
is that 3 wheel car street legal? and are they even made anymore?

i would love one, but dont think i could find one, so, a car still in production, thats under 30k

edit: that can go up to 60mph at least lol.

ive actually considered getting a mini chopper,lol some of them can go up to 90! but i dont think id like it in the winter
Oh, so there are other criteria. You said earlier in an earlier post, after I tried to clarify what you were looking for;

Quote:
i asked what car type has the smallest turning radius. didnt think that would be hard to understand the point of the thread. look at the title, you dont even need the rest of the thread
You don't seem to be able to make up your mind. Then I was the dummy who couldn't figure it out. Now you're the dummy who's adding things to the equation. I don't see anywhere in the ttitle anything about minimum speed or production status.

Then you throw in the $30-60k price tag. I call bullsh*t. You're just another 12 year old twink wasting bandwidth. Go play with your f*cking Hot Wheels.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 06:15 AM   #18
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I don't know. I'm waiting for you to support your statements. Think real hard about what I told you in a PM today and figure it out for yourself.

I'm not sure...are you asking for proof that three-wheeled cars existed?...Or that they were somewhat common?...Here's some pictures/information:

Here's a link on that:
http://www.ccpc.net/~jaho/3link.html ...although some links don't seem to work, but most do...

Does this prove my statement?
Old 12-25-2005, 03:02 PM   #19
udinthrik
CF Newbie

i did not say 30-60k, i said under 30k, that can go at least 60mph. you think im acting like a child? read your posts and grow up. admit you posted that car only to flame, and only so you could later try to start a fight. everyone else understood that im looking for a manueverable small car, if i wanted one for something other than normal driving, i wouldve stated, i assumed that the normal person would assume the basic criteria.

and pik, that post was sarcatic man, read it again "you goto admit it looked liek a 3 wheeled car" i was reffering to the first picture, why is my post attracting people who cannot read?

chris, dont bother convincing, hell just point out something small to try to flame back.

*wonders if hes gona resort to my perposely mispeled words*

just so he doesnt edit his way out of his childish behavior i quote

"Then you throw in the $30-60k price tag. I call bullsh*t. You're just another 12 year old twink wasting bandwidth. Go play with your f*cking Hot Wheels. "

Last edited by udinthrik : 12-25-2005 at 03:08 PM.
udinthrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
is that 3 wheel car street legal? and are they even made anymore? goto admit it looks three wheeled,lol

Quote:
and pik, that post was sarcatic man, read it again "you goto admit it looked liek a 3 wheeled car" i was reffering to the first picture, why is my post attracting people who cannot read?
Am I missing something here?.....I think you'll find that the above remark was your way of trying to get out of a silly comment

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 05:11 PM   #21
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I'm not sure...are you asking for proof that three-wheeled cars existed?...Or that they were somewhat common?...Does this prove my statement?
Chrissy poo, you're supposed to be getting smarter but it's not happening. You replied to a question about the Isetta having three wheels with the answer yes. The answer is no. How could you possibly be confused about what the question was and why would you bring other cars into the equation, unless... wait for it... You're doing your tap dance again? You know exactly what I was refering to. I'm well aware of the fact that three-wheeled cars exist. In case you haven't noticed I do know a few things about cars, and I owned three Reliant Robins while living in the UK. BTW, the blue Isetta you have as "proof" that three-wheeled cars exist, has four wheels. Good job. Think, type, submit.

Quote:
i did not say 30-60k, i said under 30k, that can go at least 60mph.
Ass boy. Now on top of being a waste of oxygen, we can add liar to your resume. You know you said $30-60K, I know you said $30-60k and everyone who read your post, before it got conveniently edited, knows you said $30-60k.

As for your "normal person" theory, a normal person would know that for others to help them that incuding pertinent information along with a question amkes that question answerable. Your location, how much you have to spend, required accessories, etc. Of course, being the moron that you are, even after being prompted you couldn't figure that out. But as a 12 year old liar, it won't matter for another few years anyway, will it?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 05:15 PM   #22
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

Quote:

yea, but you also said "is that 3 wheel car street legal?". which more then implies that you still believe the car is 3-wheeled, when it was PROVEN that it is not. basicly i was getting at the fact that you either didnt read the whole thread before posting, or you didnt use any intuition to realize the red car and the orange car are the SAME model, and therefor the red car cannot be 3-wheeled, and THEREFOR, your statement was a display of ignorance.

i can read just fine, maybe you should brush up on your own skills...
Old 12-25-2005, 05:50 PM   #23
udinthrik
CF Newbie

wow whobo. read your own post and read yourself quoting me,LOL i dont even have to make you look liek a fool you do it to yourself, did i somehow edit your post and you quoting me?? and look at the time you posted this message, then look at the time i edited the one your quoting. im done with you, because now i can travel back in time and maike myself a millionare! LOL

my edit time Last edited by udinthrik : Yesterday at 11:57 PM.
your post time Yesterday, 11:59 PM

and pik, my whole post was in defence of chris, i was saying i thought it was a 3 wheel car by the picture given also, untill other pictures were posted. he was being attacked by who else, whobo, and i was simply saying i wouldve thought the same thing. i couldve made the sarcasm more clear, but i didnt think id have to. i didnt mean to offend you with the people cant read message, i was just angry at whobo, look what hes resorting to,lol

Quote:
is that 3 wheel car street legal? and are they even made anymore?

i would love one, but dont think i could find one, so, a car still in production, thats under 30k

edit: that can go up to 60mph at least lol.

ive actually considered getting a mini chopper,lol some of them can go up to 90! but i dont think id like it in the winter

Oh, so there are other criteria. You said earlier in an earlier post, after I tried to clarify what you were looking for;

Quote:
i asked what car type has the smallest turning radius. didnt think that would be hard to understand the point of the thread. look at the title, you dont even need the rest of the thread

You don't seem to be able to make up your mind. Then I was the dummy who couldn't figure it out. Now you're the dummy who's adding things to the equation. I don't see anywhere in the ttitle anything about minimum speed or production status.

Then you throw in the $30-60k price tag. I call bullsh*t. You're just another 12 year old twink wasting bandwidth. Go play with your f*cking Hot Wheels.

Last edited by udinthrik : 12-25-2005 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:13 PM   #24
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

"my edit time Last edited by udinthrik : Yesterday at 11:57 PM.
your post time Yesterday, 11:59 PM "

am i missing something here?

wouldnt that mean that you edited BEFORE he posted, therefor you COULD have changed it from "30-60k" to being "under 30k" BEFORE he quoted you, therefor his argument holds perfectly?

i personally didnt see the post before it was edited, but it seems like you had time to edit it.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:16 PM   #25
udinthrik
CF Newbie

i edited and just added 60mph, what he was implying is that i edited it after he said i asked for a car that was 30-60k, i dont have that kind money, why would i post that. he called me a 12 year old because he thought i edited it afterwords to make him look like an idiot, wich isnt possible sense he posted after i edited it. it never said 30-60k thats insane considering a wrangler jeep costs 18-25k lol regularly
Old 12-25-2005, 06:19 PM   #26
udinthrik
CF Newbie

im here to talk about cars, and figure out what i want, ive decided on a wrangler. whobo has been on my ass sense my first post. hes not here to discuss cars. hes here to flex his ego, witch means nothing online.

im sorry to eveyone who got caught in this, chris for example, who was just trying to help. i usually dont act liek this, its hard to not apear as a smart ass when someone who obviously wants to do nothing but fight keeps attacking you. whobo, if you dont like a post. why post on the thread? other than for attention?

and pik, read the post above yours again, i added a message to you.

and merry chistmas or other holidays to everyone(my way of saying i dont know how to spell the jewish 12 days of christmas lol)

Last edited by udinthrik : 12-25-2005 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:26 PM   #27
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
im here to talk about cars, and figure out what i want, ive decided on a wrangler. whobo has been on my ass sense my first post. hes not here to discuss cars. hes here to flex his ego, witch means nothing online.

im sorry to eveyone who got caught in this, chris for example, who was just trying to help. i usually dont act liek this, its hard to not apear as a smart ass when someone who obviously wants to do nothing but fight keeps attacking you. whobo, if you dont like a post. why post on the thread? other than for attention?

and pik, read the post above yours again, i added a message to you.
Well he's here to teach people to try and help themselves before asking others to spoon feed them and he's also here to help the people who have seemed to of atleast tried to help themselves and if failed came here and asked in a polite and presentable way (including all facts, information needed to help).

Like look here, he gave helpful information to this person (and that's only one thread):Hobo

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 06:31 PM   #28
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

hmmm, yea the sarcasm didnt come across that well. thats what the smilies are for, to help convay the emotion that goes with the message.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:16 PM   #29
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Hey comon now leave the Hot Wheels out of it!

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 09:15 PM   #30
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Chrissy poo, you're supposed to be getting smarter but it's not happening. You replied to a question about the Isetta having three wheels with the answer yes. The answer is no. How could you possibly be confused about what the question was and why would you bring other cars into the equation, unless... wait for it... You're doing your tap dance again? You know exactly what I was refering to. I'm well aware of the fact that three-wheeled cars exist. In case you haven't noticed I do know a few things about cars, and I owned three Reliant Robins while living in the UK. BTW, the blue Isetta you have as "proof" that three-wheeled cars exist, has four wheels. Good job. Think, type, submit.

I wasn't tap dancing...I was seriously unsure about what you were asking...Allow me to elaborate:

Alright, the Isetta has four wheels, that was my mistake, looks like three...no way to disagree there...

There is no way in hell that I'm tap dancing, because if I make a mistake, then I'll admit it, because you know so much about cars...

I think that covers everything...

BTW I remember you were going to get your wife that 2006 Dodge Mega Cab? I remember you saying you would for Christmas...how does she ride?