Old 12-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy
Could someone please email me the spark plug wiring diagram for a
Ford ranger V6 engine

Email: Keeperof_t3@yahoo.com
1. No, you can come beck here and read the information. We are not a free service that delivers information to your door.

2. I can tell you the firing order of a '94 Ford Ranger V6, but the diagram is different between a 3.0 and a 4.0. If you want us to step up and help you, you need to be bright enough to give us enough information to do so.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:56 AM   #3
VWsR4Fags
CF Newbie

I came across this post when doing a google search. After reading the rude reply by vwhomo, I had to register.

vwhomo, you should get over yourself. We are all real impressed with your knowledge. I bet you even know the biggest torque wrench you can stick up your ass. By the way, only fags drive vw's. If you haven't noticed by now, every one of vw's commercials is geared to polesmokers like yourself. Since I will not be returning to this website (didn't even write down my password), you can reply to this in whatever fag fashion you choose! I'll never see it. Oh, and the email address in my member profile will not help either.

So, keep your head up and your ass lubed!
VWsR4Fags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:10 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

So...how did you activate your account without a valide e-mail account?

You have to write down your password to remember it?...Here, write it in a thread/your sig so you can't forget it

We all know you're that mengano queer, who's ignorant, and doesn't know 2 things about cars...

To bring back an old favourite, ass-spelunker
Old 02-04-2006, 05:24 AM   #5
Benson
seeking snappy title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWsR4Fags
I came across this post when doing a google search. After reading the rude reply by vwhomo, I had to register.

vwhomo, you should get over yourself. We are all real impressed with your knowledge. I bet you even know the biggest torque wrench you can stick up your ass. By the way, only fags drive vw's. If you haven't noticed by now, every one of vw's commercials is geared to polesmokers like yourself. Since I will not be returning to this website (didn't even write down my password), you can reply to this in whatever fag fashion you choose! I'll never see it. Oh, and the email address in my member profile will not help either.

So, keep your head up and your ass lubed!

What was the point of posting 1 useless post if it's not going to help anyone and you are replying to a thread over a month old. I can guarante you will atleast come back to read the post because I know your type and you are just small minded moron.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:27 AM   #6
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

he's reading some thread about car stereos right now... so much for leaving...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote