Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2004, 12:00 PM   #1
jdmpowR
CF Newbie

IMPREZA L mods?

Hi, I have a 1993 IMPREZA L and I was wondering If anyone knew where I could get Mods such as; exhaust, body kits, tail lights, STi spoiler, an STi conversion ect. I have been searching but cannot find anything. Please help, thanks.
jdmpowR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 12:29 PM   #2
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

its best to introduce yourself first in the (suprise suprise) "introduce yourself" forum otherwise no one/not many people will help you.. may i ask why you didn't jus buy an STi to begin with?

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:01 PM   #3
jdmpowR
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
its best to introduce yourself first in the (suprise suprise) "introduce yourself" forum otherwise no one/not many people will help you.. may i ask why you didn't jus buy an STi to begin with?
Because I dont have $30,000. I bought it for 1,500, brand new condition 70k miles, new clutch. The thing is its really weak, Im looking to be in the 200hp range and this barely brakes 100hp. So please If you know of any websites please let me know, thanks.
jdmpowR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:07 PM   #4
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

the best thing you can do is to type "subaru performance parts" or "subaru performance tuning" into a search engine. (i recomend google, it gives very good results...) this will give you a huge range of results and a very very large array of tuning options for your scooby.. good luck..

R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
Old 03-16-2004, 03:38 PM   #5
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmpowR
Because I dont have $30,000.

You could have bought a '94 STi for a lot less and surely you must already have known that. What you want to do seems, well I'll choose my words carefully... completely retarded.
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 06:12 PM   #6
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
You could have bought a '94 STi for a lot less and surely you must already have known that. What you want to do seems, well I'll choose my words carefully... completely retarded.
yeah, thats what i was trying to say, but i really did choose my words carefully..lol.

Old 03-18-2004, 12:40 PM   #7
jzxTT
CF Addict

Quote:
1994 STi? For less than a 93 subaru? pics anyone?
Old 03-18-2004, 01:29 PM   #8
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzxTT
1994 STi? For less than a 93 subaru?

I never said that. Read the thread again... properly this time.

I wonder if SuperJew will be jealous of you using that new signature
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 09:57 PM   #9
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
I wonder if SuperJew will be jealous of you using that new signature

i swear snoope you're psychic. im hijacking his sig because its so cool. hee hee

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:17 AM   #10
jzxTT
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
i swear snoope you're psychic. im hijacking his sig because its so cool. hee hee
lol, its the best sig i've ever seen.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:00 AM   #11
Unlicensed
CF Enthusiast

are u really gonna spend all that money trying to turn a n/a 1.8 subby into an sti?

let me guess, you want to just try and bolt on a turbo yeah?

you said you want to find an sti conversion. so you want turbo, crank, conrods, pins, oil cooler, intercooler, trans, seats, f***ing every part for a sti other than the body shell? hmmmmm? no? you dont? well thats wha it'll take to convert it bud! and body shell mods! maybe you should just buy the bonnet and a big bore pipe and try to convince other sukers that you got a rare import type-x sti.

Oh, and dugbug? a turbo for a 1.8 subby? there are turbos for everything if your ready to put the work in! the only way he'll get a bolt on turbo for that is with major ecu and mapping upgrades and real low boost. or BANG goes the engine!
maybe you two should team up? just a thought!

Last edited by Unlicensed : 07-05-2004 at 08:05 AM.
Unlicensed is offline   Reply With Quote