pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:25 PM   #62
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
try stock 16in alloys.
Sorry about that. BTW, nice car
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:28 PM   #63
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

thanks. and i've changed a few of the pictures... am i allowed to link to a cardomain page? caus... that is only like 1/2 the pictures...
Old 01-04-2006, 11:39 PM   #64
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
thanks. and i've changed a few of the pictures... am i allowed to link to a cardomain page? caus... that is only like 1/2 the pictures...
Yea everyone knows that site im sure the mods wont mind.

Old 01-04-2006, 11:59 PM   #65
philo
CF Newbie

Note - this came from my PC - No ads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_543A.jpg (59.0 KB, 23 views)
philo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:16 AM   #66
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo
Beautiful. There was a 6.6 liter around here for sale black with the gold vynil work for like 10k

Old 01-05-2006, 06:26 AM   #67
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by philo
That is exactly what I was trying to get accross in the rules, to the likes of ChrisV. When showing a picture, why not move it from the website and just display the picture?....I wish everybody thought like you lol.

As for Car Domain, although it is technically an advert I guess, Loads of people link to it when displaying cars. I know what ChrisV is gonna say "You just controdicted yourself, Cliffy. You're a useless Mod!" but I see car domain like I see Google, or Ebay in some cases. When you link us to that, you're not out for personal gain, or to up the hit rate of the site for it's owner, whoever he may be

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 06:32 AM   #68
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
When showing a picture, why not move it from the website and just display the picture?....
well that's quite an interesting question to ask...

i went to upload the pictures here, and the board got on my case because it was 3x the file size i could upload...

but then i failed to realize that cardomain was just going to resize the pictures anyway...

also... are you saying that if we want to display a picture here, we have to first download it, THEN upload it? or do you mean just link to the picture using [img] tags? in that case, some image hosting services dont allow remote linking.

i dont see where the problem is giving a link to an outside website. it's much less of a hassle then moving the image around twice just to share something.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:36 AM   #69
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
well that's quite an interesting question to ask...

i went to upload the pictures here, and the board got on my case because it was 3x the file size i could upload...

but then i failed to realize that cardomain was just going to resize the pictures anyway...

also... are you saying that if we want to display a picture here, we have to first download it, THEN upload it? or do you mean just link to the picture using [img] tags? in that case, some image hosting services dont allow remote linking.

i dont see where the problem is giving a link to an outside website. it's much less of a hassle then moving the image around twice just to share something.
If it can be done, link us to the picture using img tags....if not try uploading it. Most people have the ability to save pics to their PC or image hosting site...so why not do that?....I'm probably one of the few who doesn't have access to a permenant PC to do that lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 01-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #70
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
That is exactly what I was trying to get accross in the rules, to the likes of ChrisV. When showing a picture, why not move it from the website and just display the picture?....I wish everybody thought like you lol.

Cliffy, the point is you figureing out what f*cking ADVERTISING is. Which you are unable to do.

Quote:
When you link us to that, you're not out for personal gain, or to up the hit rate of the site for it's owner, whoever he may be

Which is the ****ing POINT. If someone has their pictures attached to a thread on another forum, the situation is exactly the f8cking same! Whaich is what I've ben truying to get across to you. Like the new member with the Trans Am.

Listen, I never said you were a usless mod, that's hobo's schtick. But jesus, use what brains you have to understand that the reasoning you JUST used is what you have to apply in all cases.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:49 AM   #71
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Cliffy, the point is you figureing out what f*cking ADVERTISING is. Which you are unable to do.

Which is the ****ing POINT. If someone has their pictures attached to a thread on another forum, the situation is exactly the f8cking same! Whaich is what I've ben truying to get across to you. Like the new member with the Trans Am.

Listen, I never said you were a usless mod, that's hobo's schtick. But jesus, use what brains you have to understand that the reasoning you JUST used is what you have to apply in all cases.
Okay, I think I understood that. Do you know, using so much bad language aint healthy?

And I do use that reasoning in most cases, what's your point?

Old 01-06-2006, 05:57 AM   #72
Chad5.0
CF Newbie

My Mustang:

My 300ZX:

Chad5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:59 AM   #73
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

nice cars, although i'd say it's a shame atleast one of them isnt a manual. look's like you take good care of them though.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:07 AM   #74
Chad5.0
CF Newbie

Quote:
nice cars, although i'd say it's a shame atleast one of them isnt a manual. look's like you take good care of them though.

that is my cousin's 2001 Mustang GT Premium, which he has at about 290 horsepower. His is a manual with a B&M shifter and Flowmasters, we raced, and he held on for the first 4-5 seconds and then.....well the 5.0 turned out to just be to much engine. I'm just stating the fact that I dont need a stick shift.
Chad5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:15 AM   #75
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

hey chad how many mpg does your 5.0 get just curious...