Originally Posted by salimander13
this is what we like to call OWNED
Hey, i was about to call that lol!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 06:26 AM   #137
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Um, okay butt boy, is this what you're looking for as an example?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...highlight=shit

I bet this all gets deleted/edited pretty quick. What do you have to say now mister holier than thou?
Ok, might seem strange to you, but here in England, we dont consider that 'Explicit'.....explicit language is edited automatically

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:28 AM   #138
enron fever
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Ok, might seem strange to you, but here in England, we dont consider that 'Explicit'.....explicit language is edited automatically
BOLLOCKS!
Old 01-06-2006, 06:28 AM   #139
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Okay, so now you change your story to make it fit the rules, or maybe the other way around. At least I'm not the only one to see the truth on this one, I have a minimum of two witnesses who saw it should you chose to edit it.

How about this. BLOODY, BLOODY, BULLOCKS.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:31 AM   #140
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Okay, so now you change your story to make it fit the rules, or maybe the other way around. At least I'm not the only one to see the truth on this one, I have a minimum of two witnesses who saw it should you chose to edit it.

How about this. BLOODY, BLOODY, BULLOCKS.
So it's obviously just me who doesn't consider the above as borderline bad language?....each to thei own I guess

Is a Bullock not a male cow?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 01-06-2006, 06:37 AM   #141
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Male cow. That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one... Heavy on the moron in your case.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-06-2006, 06:40 AM   #142
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
So it's obviously just me who doesn't consider the above as borderline bad language?....each to thei own I guess

I don't think there are borderline bad words, then again I grew up in a house where we aren't allowed to cuss. I'm going to be 19 on the 18th and I still won't say "shit" in front of my parents.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:41 AM   #143
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I don't think there are borderline bad words, then again I grew up in a house where we aren't allowed to cuss. I'm going to be 19 on the 18th and I still won't say "shit" in front of my parents.
But you'll type it on a forum. Shame, shame.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:43 AM   #144
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
I just think that in this day and age, bad language of the slightest kind is too commonly used to call explicit. Hence why TV channels wont say certain words beggining with 'F' untill after 10pm, whereas not so bad words can be aired any time after 9pm. Maybe it's only like that over here

Old 01-06-2006, 06:45 AM   #145
enron fever
CF Addict

Quote:
But you'll type it on a forum. Shame, shame.
dunno 'bout you, but my parents house contains people who matter alot to me, therefore their opinions do too. so i try to present myself properly.

here...well, my sig says it all.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:46 AM   #146
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I just think that in this day and age, bad language of the slightest kind is too commonly used to call explicit. Hence why TV channels wont say certain words beggining with 'F' untill after 10pm, whereas not so bad words can be aired any time after 9pm. Maybe it's only like that over here
Has anyone else noticed how he's changed from saying he doesn't use bad language to justifying why he does? How unusual.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:47 AM   #147
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed how he's changed from saying he doesn't use bad language to justifying why he does? How unusual.
Ok, lets face it, you had to do a search on that word in order to find it?.....does that not speak for itself? I aint justifying anything, I dont need to

Old 01-06-2006, 06:49 AM   #148
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
dunno 'bout you, but my parents house contains people who matter alot to me, therefore their opinions do too. so i try to present myself properly.

here...well, my sig says it all.
It's a thing called integrity that I learned about and started practicing when I was around four years old. It's about doing the right thing even when nobody can see you. If it's wrong to cuss in front of your mom, it's wrong to cuss anytime. To do otherwise, makes you a hypocrite. Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:50 AM   #149
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Ok, lets face it, you had to do a search on that word in order to find it?.....does that not speak for itself? I aint justifying anything, I dont need to
Of course not because you're holier than thou Cliffy, the most worthless moderator on earth.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:51 AM   #150
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
It's a thing called integrity that I learned about and started practicing when I was around four years old. It's about doing the right thing even when nobody can see you. If it's wrong to cuss in front of your mom, it's wrong to cuss anytime. To do otherwise, makes you a hypocrite. Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts.
O....K, so how did you get it sooo wrong? You are saying now that you never swear?