Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2006, 06:52 AM   #151
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Of course not because you're holier than thou Cliffy, the most worthless moderator on earth.
Thank you, your view was noted...and stuck in the round filling cabinet on the floor over there

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:54 AM   #152
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
O....K, so how did you get it sooo wrong? You are saying now that you never swear?
Nope, never said that, never will. Nice try putting words in my mouth though. Speaking of integrity, we all know that Cliffy can only get to a computer at work even though he's not supposed to surf the net on duty. He continues to do so anyway. Legitimate or lack of integrity. I know the answer.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:54 AM   #153
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed how he's changed from saying he doesn't use bad language to justifying why he does? How unusual.
Hey, I sure did notice the change.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:56 AM   #154
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed how he's changed from saying he doesn't use bad language to justifying why he does? How unusual.

well hobo it seems to me that anyone you get into a conflict with always ends up being wrong, and they just can't simply accept that. I for one am not one of those people.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:56 AM   #155
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Nope, never said that, never will. Nice try putting words in my mouth though. Speaking of integrity, we all know that Cliffy can only get to a computer at work even though he's not supposed to surf the net on duty. He continues to do so anyway. Legitimate or lack of integrity. I know the answer.
Well, hows about you let me worry about that one?

Now that we are kinda done with the swearing debate, can we get this back on topic?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 01-06-2006, 06:58 AM   #156
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
well hobo it seems to me that anyone you get into a conflict with always ends up being wrong, and they just can't simply accept that. I for one am not one of those people.
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but okay. If I'm reading you right it's because I pick my arguments and make sure I have the best facts available on my side. I think it's good you respect your parents enough not to cuss in front of them.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 01-06-2006, 07:00 AM   #157
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Well, hows about you let me worry about that one?

Now that we are kinda done with the swearing debate, can we get this back on topic?
You brought it up ass boy. You changed the topic when you did. Maybe you should put in your rent-a-cop log that you wasted two hours online while you were on the clock. Your boss would be so proud.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:02 AM   #158
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
You brought it up ass boy. You changed the topic when you did. Maybe you should put in your rent-a-cop log that you wasted two hours online while you were on the clock. Your boss would be so proud.
Hey, I see it as one of the very few perks of the job....And I wasn't here for 2hrs, I was here for 1.5hrs

This is my last OT post in this thread, have a nice day

Old 01-06-2006, 07:03 AM   #159
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but okay. If I'm reading you right it's because I pick my arguments and make sure I have the best facts available on my side. I think it's good you respect your parents enough not to cuss in front of them.

Yea and people argue their point even though its wrong and you have substancial evidence against them. Also, thanks I do respect my parents, to bad I'm a hypocrite because I cuss when I'm with my friends. I swear I'm trying to stop, cussing is "unattractive" and it doesn't make you come off as being smart.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:04 AM   #160
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

well i wanna thank u guys for putting on a fantastic show and thats my opinion lol
Old 01-06-2006, 07:05 AM   #161
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

pt cruiser. +1

though when it first came out i wasnt so much into cars, and didnt make the connection between it and the hot rods of yore... dunno how i missed that though.

anyway, it's somewhat grown on me, but still isn't up there on the list of cars i find visually appealing.

i'd have to say though the cars i find the ugliest are the pacifica, aztec, insight, the mark1 fiat multipla, and element. may be a few other's i'm forgetting... but those cars just aren't visually pleasing to me at all...
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 07:05 AM   #162
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Hey, I see it as one of the very few perks of the job....And I wasn't here for 2hrs, I was here for 1.5hrs

This is my last OT post in this thread, have a nice day
Boy, first you accuse, then you call names, then you lie, and let's not forget the tap dancing. You're pretty talented for someone who's just barely employable. Good on ya.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:06 AM   #163
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
Yea and people argue their point even though its wrong and you have substancial evidence against them. Also, thanks I do respect my parents, to bad I'm a hypocrite because I cuss when I'm with my friends. I swear I'm trying to stop, cussing is "unattractive" and it doesn't make you come off as being smart.
You swear you're going to stop cussing? Isn't that kind of contradictory?

Old 01-06-2006, 07:14 AM   #164
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
You swear you're going to stop cussing? Isn't that kind of contradictory?

hahahahaha you got me gosh diggity darn it. Well now that I've made a fool of myself I'm ggoing to do what everyone else does and try to work my way out of it.....um I said swear, but um yea I'll start to stop tomorrow

anyways how about them ugly cars...nice hobo nice
Old 01-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #165
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Sure I have. In my opinion you're wrong, that's all we need. And as you're so quick to point out earlier, opinions can't be wrong. That makes my opinion correct. You are wrong. Can't dispute it.

You haven't provided me with scores of anything except bullsh*t. Maybe while you're accusing me of not being adept in the English language, you should know that a score is 20, and you provided exactly three definitions which makes you 17 short. You are the poster boy for everything wrong with online forums, and are now officially dubbed "Car-Forums Villiage Idiot".

Great! You can be "Car Forums Ignorant POS" because you cant get it through your head that opinions cant be right or wrong. It is not your opinion that im wrong, it is a fact to you that I'm wrong. That fact is incorrect.