Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2006, 03:54 AM   #46
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yea. One more post to your count.
To all others. Personally I dont like the body of the R32. I like the R34 better.

Dont even try to talk to me about post whoring
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:15 AM   #47
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I think the issue of privacy has been broached before. I don't like stalkers, so my private matters stay private.
Whatever you say . Not like im going to run your licence paltes through the net and find you, but whatever.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:16 AM   #48
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Dont even try to talk to me about post whoring
Is there something you plan to do about it?
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:19 AM   #49
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Is there something you plan to do about it?

I dont have to do anything. You make yourself look like a hypocrite all by yourself.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:21 AM   #50
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I dont have to do anything. You make yourself look like a hypocrite all by yourself.
Really? How about you calling something a false fact and then when hobo says it you contradict yourself. It is my opinion that you sir are a jackass.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:24 AM   #51
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Really? How about you calling something a false fact and then when hobo says it you contradict yourself. It is my opinion that you sir are a jackass.

Have you figured out what cam gears are yet?
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:27 AM   #52
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Whatever you say . Not like im going to run your licence paltes through the net and find you, but whatever.
It's been done to me before, and almost cost me my marriage. Drop it.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:29 AM   #53
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
It's been done to me before, and almost cost me my marriage. Drop it.
Sorry to hear that. Dropped.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:29 AM   #54
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
They have this wonderful invention called Paint where you can white out your license plates like I do
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:32 AM   #55
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
They have this wonderful invention called Paint where you can white out your license plates like I do
Well if he doesnt want to do it, then you cant make him. Hes obviously had some bad experience.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:32 AM   #56
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
They have this wonderful invention called Paint where you can white out your license plates like I do
They didn't use the licsense plate, it was just a good example. Now you drop it too.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:38 AM   #57
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
They didn't use the licsense plate, it was just a good example. Now you drop it too.

What'd they do? Go on a hunt based on objects that are area specific that he noticed in the background to track him down?
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:43 AM   #58
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
What'd they do? Go on a hunt based on objects that are area specific that he noticed in the background to track him down?
Look Twinkie, I know enough about you from piecing information on this forum that I could be at your front door tomorrow, if I was a stalker and cared to do such a thing. That is if you've described yourself acurately. And if you lies about the things I think you have, I could still find you by Saturday. A forum is not real safe and it's not real private.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:52 AM   #59
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
I guess you'd be screwed. My house's security system requires you to take an English test to enter.
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:59 AM   #60
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I guess you'd be screwed. My house's security system requires you to take an English test to enter.
It must only require single syllable words for you to get in and no numbers above five fingers. Can't use your other hand because it's alternating between picking your nose and your ass.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.