Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 12:46 AM   #61
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
On a serious note I recall YOU were the one that was "smoking" newports and not inhaling them but swallowing the smoke, and then were being all cool about it.


LOL!!! yea ok if you say so... i smoked for oh what? 2 years!!! and i did it to look cool NOT! but keep telling yourself that you do it to look cool

I was never a heavy smoker... did maybe a pack in 2 months... ocassional did it to get some stress out and get my mind on something else. Also did socially work with a lot of smokers so it also gave me something to do outside with them but didn't ever do it to look cool i don't need ppl to think i'm cool i just don't care
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:52 AM   #62
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
On a serious note I recall YOU were the one that was "smoking" newports and not inhaling them but swallowing the smoke, and then were being all cool about it.


Forgot to mention that they weren't newports they were menthol lights... i got them for free
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:53 AM   #63
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
LOL!!! yea ok if you say so... i smoked for oh what? 2 years!!! and i did it to look cool NOT! but keep telling yourself that you do it to look cool

I was never a heavy smoker... did maybe a pack in 2 months... ocassional did it to get some stress out and get my mind on something else. Also did socially work with a lot of smokers so it also gave me something to do outside with them but didn't ever do it to look cool i don't need ppl to think i'm cool i just don't care
Im sure
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:54 AM   #64
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
Forgot to mention that they weren't newports they were menthol lights... i got them for free
Right so you stole them from work? Or did the store owners/employyes sell underaged workers cigarettes?
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:04 AM   #65
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Right so you stole them from work? Or did the store owners/employyes sell underaged workers cigarettes?


i don't see how this matters...but if you must know friend sold me like 3 cartons for $15 don't ask don't care
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:35 AM   #66
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
i don't see how this matters...but if you must know friend sold me like 3 cartons for $15 don't ask don't care
Funny I thought he sold you 1 for 10. As you told me before. I call BS
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:21 AM   #67
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
lol

a few things:

1 - leather doesn't hold smoke smell that well
2 - When I do its only with the windows down and sunroof open
3 - I rarely do it

(In Peter Griffin's voice) You bastard.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 03:44 AM   #68
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Funny I thought he sold you 1 for 10. As you told me before. I call BS



take your petty bullshit with your buttbuddies off the forums and into PM. Better yet, call him.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:46 AM   #69
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Funny I thought he sold you 1 for 10. As you told me before. I call BS


Recall all you want it was 3 for $15. You're just trying to say some shit to make me look bad well you keep at it obviously you have the time to do so.. keep at it and even post it as one of your hobbies for that other forum.

I'm Alex and my hobby is being a wannabe

and everyone please stand and salute
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:52 AM   #70
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
Recall all you want it was 3 for $15. You're just trying to say some shit to make me look bad well you keep at it obviously you have the time to do so.. keep at it and even post it as one of your hobbies for that other forum.

I'm Alex and my hobby is being a wannabe

and everyone please stand and salute
Yes im not a wannabe that fake-smokes. Thats just about as bad as it gets.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #71
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yes im not a wannabe that fake-smokes. Thats just about as bad as it gets.
How is that as bad as it gets?

How is it any different from being a wannabe racer who does non-performance mods to a car and claims it to be "quick"?
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #72
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
How is that as bad as it gets?

How is it any different from being a wannabe racer who does non-performance mods to a car and claims it to be "quick"?

i knew someone was going to say something like that eventually
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:03 PM   #73
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire
 
PontiacFan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Grove City, PA
Posts: 1,332
Looks like you need to lay off the doughnuts for a while
__________________
PontiacFan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:03 PM   #74
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
How is that as bad as it gets?

How is it any different from being a wannabe racer who does non-performance mods to a car and claims it to be "quick"?
The car is quick to start with. I never said my tubes make it fast, but they dont slow it down. Think, Type, Submit.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:28 PM   #75
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Looks like you need to lay off the doughnuts for a while

Ouch.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.