Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2004, 12:18 AM   #1
Integra_LS
CF Enthusiast

Newest Mod: Coilovers+Struts.

I've had abit of money to spend on my car, but I was not sure what exactly to do to it. I drive an import, but I'm more about going, and getting there, then showing off, and coming to work late. Anyways, after a long hard thought process I decided saying screw a nitrous system(I have decided to build my engine more) and grabbed some coilovers and some strut bars. I ordered them from <url removed>. I went with the Ractive Strut bars, and Skunk2 Coilovers. No reason for going with the ractive, but I chose to get the skunk2 because I really like my skunk2 exhaust and it works damn well. Anyways, I should have the parts here in a few days, and will have them on in a few.

If any of ya care :-p.

This ended up costing only 5xx.xx Dollars, and I had a good 1250 saved up. So basically I have 750$ saved up and I was thinking about getting new rotors and brake pads. Any suggestions on a well noted brand, or a better website than the ones I used previously? I am thinking about getting Brembo, noticing that the lancers and imprezas both use them. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge on somewhere to get good brakes, at a good price? Or any imput about brembo or any maybe better brakes?

Edit by Bav.: You may've not intended the plug...

<Power to Weight>

Integra_LS - Member of the unofficial vwhobo fan

Last edited by BavarianWheels : 03-18-2004 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Advertising
Integra_LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 08:48 PM   #2
Integra_LS
CF Enthusiast

Sorry!

<Power to Weight>

Integra_LS - Member of the unofficial vwhobo fan
Integra_LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 09:21 PM   #3
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

how come u placed the same question in 2 diffrent places? lol.. go to the other thread of yours and read my reply...

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote