Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 05:42 PM   #1
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Ugliest Cars of 2005

What are the top 10 ugliest domestic cars in your opinion?
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:44 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
What are the top 10 ugliest domestic cars in your opinion?
Good grief, do we have to go through this again?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
What are the top 10 ugliest domestic cars in your opinion?
Here's my top 5 picks:
1) the 2005 Ford Mustangs - made to appeal to the redneck population in America and the #1 reason why people are buying great looking foreign sports cars like the 350Z and the RX-8.
2) Dodge PT Cruiser.
3) Dodge Magnum.
4) Dodge 300 series - not the slightest hint of a pleasant curve to this body style, then they threw a bunch of gaudy looking chrome on it to appeal to the homeboys.
5) Pontiac Grand Prix.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:49 PM   #4
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Good grief, do we have to go through this again?
Relax, nobody asked you to reply.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:00 PM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
Relax, nobody asked you to reply.
Really? Are you sure you f*cking moron? Read your post. It's an open question. That means ANYBODY can reply with their opinion. Go crawl back under your rock, douche bag.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #6
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
1. 05 Ford Mustang
2. 05 Chevy Avalanche
3. 05 Chevy HHR
4. 05 Chevy Uplander
5. 05 Chrysler 300C

Now this is purely opinion based and requires no evidence to support it...
I think a can of warms has just been opened.

Edit: Oops scion isn't domestic. HEHE my bad.
__________________

Last edited by TheFieroKid : 01-12-2006 at 06:08 PM.
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #7
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Really? Are you sure you f*cking moron? Read your post. It's an open question. That means ANYBODY can reply with their opinion. Go crawl back under your rock, douche bag.
I can read, probably better than you. I asked what people thought were the ugliest domestic cars on the road, I didn't ask for little homo's like you who live in their parents' basement to add stupid comments. If you don't want to reply to the post, then move on, loser. It's pretty simple. Go eat some yellow snow, faggot.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:06 PM   #8
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
1. 05 Ford Mustang
2. 05 Scion Xb
3. 05 Chevy HHR
4. 05 Chevy Uplander
5. 05 Chrysler 300C

Now this is purely opinion based and requires no evidence to support it...
I think a can of warms has just been opened.
Yeah, but just curious. I think the whole retro body styling thing of late is just plain hideous, but these auto manufacturers most likely did their homework and these cars are selling, so someone likes them. I was just trying to put together a demographic on them of sorts. Underneath the ugly body styles though, are admittedly, some nice cars, performance-wise.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:10 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
I can read, probably better than you. I asked what people thought were the ugliest domestic cars on the road, I didn't ask for little homo's like you who live in their parents' basement to add stupid comments. If you don't want to reply to the post, then move on, loser. It's pretty simple. Go eat some yellow snow, faggot.
That really hurts coming from a twelve year old, Twinkie. The only stupid comment's I've read in this thread have emanated from your fingers. Does your teacher know you use her computer during recess?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #10
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
OH ya... they are definitely selling... I’m not buying but someone is.
And more power to them... there’s definitely no accounting for style.

Like I love Chrysler, grew up in a Chrysler family (should have seen my dads face when I came home in a Fiero… lol) but that 300C is just horrible… who thought it was a good idea to make it look like it has a chop top? I’m not a fan of the chop top any way… so I might be a bit biased.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #11
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
... Twinkie. ...
I thought that was my pet name...
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:15 PM   #12
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
That really hurts coming from a twelve year old, Twinkie. The only stupid comment's I've read in this thread have emanated from your fingers. Does your teacher know you use her computer during recess?
No, actually I am 28 years old, but nice try. If your career as an internet chat room troll/addict falls through, you can become a 1-800 psychic I guess. And no, my teacher doesn't know because I built this computer myself. Peace out, shithead.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:21 PM   #13
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
OH ya... they are definitely selling... I’m not buying but someone is.
And more power to them... there’s definitely no accounting for style.

Like I love Chrysler, grew up in a Chrysler family (should have seen my dads face when I came home in a Fiero… lol) but that 300C is just horrible… who thought it was a good idea to make it look like it has a chop top? I’m not a fan of the chop top any way… so I might be a bit biased.
I grew up in a Chrysler/Cadillac family. We had a New Yorker back in the day. It was a really great car.
Even though I don't like the whole retro thing, I must admit, the new Camaro concept from the 2006 Detroit shows, looks great. But...it is just a concept. By the time it hits the dealerships, it will be a different car.
I am saving up for a new GTO right now. They look plain, but that is a welcome thing, considering the rest of Pontiac's models all have overly ornate, but non-functional bodies. I saw a concept car for the 2007 GTO, and as I feared, they are gonna go 70's style with the body too.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
No, actually I am 28 years old, but nice try. If your career as an internet chat room troll/addict falls through, you can become a 1-800 psychic I guess. And no, my teacher doesn't know because I built this computer myself. Peace out, shithead.
Experience on this forum tells me that when somebody throws their age out that fast, divide it by two and you have their real age. That means I missed the mark by two years. Woe is me. I hope you have a short stay here Twink.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:27 PM   #15
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I hope you have a short stay here Twink.
Not me... he’s angered you... and that tickles me a bit.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.