Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 06:47 PM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
Not me... hes angered you... and that tickles me a bit.
If you think that you, him or anything on this forum angers me, you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for. Unlike many of you here, this is not my life, this is just something to kill time. The only emotion I have concerning him is amazement... Because every time I think there can't be any more idiots left in the world to join, one more steps up and proves me wrong.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #17
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If you think that you, him or anything on this forum angers me, you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for. Unlike many of you here, this is not my life, this is just something to kill time. The only emotion I have concerning him is amazement... Because every time I think there can't be any more idiots left in the world to join, one more steps up and proves me wrong.

ya and there are never any anger undertones in any of your posts

Just because you don’t get along with someone doesn’t give you the right to call them stupid, and he doesn’t have the right to call you the names he did... though it was funny. Time to grow up, or leave... if you resort to name calling your argument becomes invalid, period!

Now... it was obvious he angered you because you resorted to name calling... which you do often. No mater how you’ve made me feel I’ve never resorted to name calling (he shouldn’t have either). Now both children need to go back to their real lives, get laid and come back once they’ve calmed down.

I wont be here… ill be working on my hobby car… but you boys play nicely.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:21 PM   #18
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Experience on this forum tells me that when somebody throws their age out that fast, divide it by two and you have their real age. That means I missed the mark by two years. Woe is me. I hope you have a short stay here Twink.
I take it back; you wouldn't make a good psychic, or a good analyst for that matter. If I was 14 years old, I wouldn't even have a drivers license. If you don't have something intelligent to add to the discussion, please don't post; your immaturity grows annoying.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #19
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If you think that you, him or anything on this forum angers me, you're even less intelligent than I gave you credit for. Unlike many of you here, this is not my life, this is just something to kill time. The only emotion I have concerning him is amazement... Because every time I think there can't be any more idiots left in the world to join, one more steps up and proves me wrong.
VWHOBO, your logic is circular, you are in serious denial, and you have no alibi. You say that this forum is not your life, just something to kill time, yet you are on post number 5900-something. You say that no one angered you, yet you resort to calling others stupid, for no apparent reason. For some reason, glass houses and stones comes to mind, regarding your...issues.
I am new to this particular forum, so my post may be a repeat, but I searched the forum first and didn't turn up any similar results. Sorry if it is a repeat, but the solution is simple-- don't post on the thread I started. It's that easy.
If you are just here to sling insults and make an adolescent out of yourself, go take some anger management classes or something.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #20
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
VWHOBO, your logic is circular, you are in serious denial, and you have no alibi. You say that this forum is not your life, just something to kill time, yet you are on post number 5900-something. You say that no one angered you, yet you resort to calling others stupid, for no apparent reason. For some reason, glass houses and stones comes to mind, regarding your...issues.
I am new to this particular forum, so my post may be a repeat, but I searched the forum first and didn't turn up any similar results. Sorry if it is a repeat, but the solution is simple-- don't post on the thread I started. It's that easy.
If you are just here to sling insults and make an adolescent out of yourself, go take some anger management classes or something.

actually a little something I wanna throw out look at how long hes been here and well you have 12 post right now so that means your on like 12,000+ post if you were here as long as he was....hobo isn't going to change because of you, your new so either get used to it, ignore him, listen to him, or leave. He chose to respond the way he did, but your the one who retaliated and that makes you both at fault, but I agree with hobo as the last thread like this turned out well...not this again
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:11 PM   #21
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
actually a little something I wanna throw out look at how long hes been here and well you have 12 post right now so that means your on like 12,000+ post if you were here as long as he was....hobo isn't going to change because of you, your new so either get used to it, ignore him, listen to him, or leave. He chose to respond the way he did, but your the one who retaliated and that makes you both at fault, but I agree with hobo as the last thread like this turned out well...not this again
True enough, but I have never believed in "offering him the other cheek", so I will not choose any of your above options, thank you. He could have just said, "this topic has been discussed already, check out the following thread". Instead, he decided to be a child and start slinging mud.
Obviously, by reading his posts and mine, you can see which of us possesses the superior intellect, and knowing that is good enough for me. But I have never seen why it is wrong to not back down from a fight.
Anyways, has this topic always degenerated into mudslinging before? Sorry if the thread is a re-run, but I didn't find any similar ones with a quick search (perhaps the mods deleted the previous ones?). I didn't intend for this to turn into a smack talk session, I just wanted to chit-chat.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #22
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
you mean this didnt show up?

vwhobo may not be the easiest to get along with, but dont question his knowlege. that much i know is far superior to most on this forum, including mine.

you may say that whatever you said made him angry, but he's a person who see's in black and white, right and wrong, ignorant an intelligent. you missed that thread i pointed out that would have been 1st in the search if you had searched "ugliest cars", so i can easily see why he would get on your case for starting this thread.

you may be knowledgeable, i'm not going to discredit that, but i fail to see the logic in discrediting someone with as many posts as vwhobo here. he's not going to stay around that long by being a dumbass. picky, disagreeable, blunt, sure, but ignorant and a dumbass, no.

besides, his average is between 5 and 6 posts a day, i hardly say that makes this "his life".

__________________
-two great sources to combat ignorance-
google
wikipedia
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:47 PM   #23
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
you mean this didnt show up?

vwhobo may not be the easiest to get along with, but dont question his knowlege. that much i know is far superior to most on this forum, including mine.

you may say that whatever you said made him angry, but he's a person who see's in black and white, right and wrong, ignorant an intelligent. you missed that thread i pointed out that would have been 1st in the search if you had searched "ugliest cars", so i can easily see why he would get on your case for starting this thread.

you may be knowledgeable, i'm not going to discredit that, but i fail to see the logic in discrediting someone with as many posts as vwhobo here. he's not going to stay around that long by being a dumbass. picky, disagreeable, blunt, sure, but ignorant and a dumbass, no.

besides, his average is between 5 and 6 posts a day, i hardly say that makes this "his life".

You guys need to stop riding HOBO's cock.
He may see things in absolutes, but he always seems to see things in the absolute negative. I have seen in at least six other threads where he has copped an attitude with people that was totally unwarranted. It is cool to disagree with people and even point out their mistakes, but I'll be damned if he is gonna talk shit for no reason.
And, there's plenty of logic in discrediting someone with as many posts as him when a majority of them seem to be mostly trash-talk.
Does he know a lot about cars? Probably. My original post had nothing to do with knowledge though; it was simply an aim at starting some light-hearted conversation and it was COMPLETELY opinion based.
Is he still a dumbass? Yes until he proves otherwise. The guys that work at Midas may know how to change out brakes like no one else, but most of them couldn't even get through high school.
I'll say it again:
If my post was a repeat, he could have just said so. I just tried this site's search engine again and it turned up no threads with the word "UGLY*". As long as he wants to throw insults, I have plenty to throw back. I am not confrontational by nature, but if the need arises, I respond.
If he doesn't want to be insulted, then VWHOBO needs to learn some social skills.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:03 PM   #24
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
You guys need to stop riding HOBO's cock.
He may see things in absolutes, but he always seems to see things in the absolute negative. I have seen in at least six other threads where he has copped an attitude with people that was totally unwarranted. It is cool to disagree with people and even point out their mistakes, but I'll be damned if he is gonna talk shit for no reason.
And, there's plenty of logic in discrediting someone with as many posts as him when a majority of them seem to be mostly trash-talk.
Does he know a lot about cars? Probably. My original post had nothing to do with knowledge though; it was simply an aim at starting some light-hearted conversation and it was COMPLETELY opinion based.
Is he still a dumbass? Yes until he proves otherwise. The guys that work at Midas may know how to change out brakes like no one else, but most of them couldn't even get through high school.
I'll say it again:
If my post was a repeat, he could have just said so. I just tried this site's search engine again and it turned up no threads with the word "UGLY*". As long as he wants to throw insults, I have plenty to throw back. I am not confrontational by nature, but if the need arises, I respond.
If he doesn't want to be insulted, then VWHOBO needs to learn some social skills.

seems to me your the one with someones dick so far up your ass you don't see anything but you being superior with the greater intellect. Your the one talking about social skills yet you still post comments unsulting other members.....good job...If you act like an ignorant child then you should be treated as one.
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #25
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
Quote:
You guys need to stop riding HOBO's cock.
just because i'm countering your arguments doesn't mean i'm doing it because it's you against him. same goes for all of us, i'd suspect.
Quote:
He may see things in absolutes, but he always seems to see things in the absolute negative. I have seen in at least six other threads where he has copped an attitude with people that was totally unwarranted. It is cool to disagree with people and even point out their mistakes, but I'll be damned if he is gonna talk shit for no reason.
and i've seen threads where people ask a question giving as much knowledge as they know, and vwhobo give them an answer they can appreciate, and learn from. even happened to me recently.
Quote:
And, there's plenty of logic in discrediting someone with as many posts as him when a majority of them seem to be mostly trash-talk.
if you had said "all", then you'd have a point. most still leaves room for him to have plenty of knowledge about cars. which he does.
Quote:
Does he know a lot about cars? Probably. My original post had nothing to do with knowledge though; it was simply an aim at starting some light-hearted conversation and it was COMPLETELY opinion based.
yet, if you had found the thread i reffered you to (with a completely obvious search keyword), you'd know that there's no way in hell this would be a light-hearted conversation.
Quote:
Is he still a dumbass? Yes until he proves otherwise. The guys that work at Midas may know how to change out brakes like no one else, but most of them couldn't even get through high school.
so he's a dumbass untill he proves to YOU that he's not? nice logic there. what you mean to say is "do i still believe he's a dumbass?"

and when did being able to make it through an institution mean you're not a dumbass?
Quote:
I'll say it again:
If my post was a repeat, he could have just said so. I just tried this site's search engine again and it turned up no threads with the word "UGLY*". As long as he wants to throw insults, I have plenty to throw back. I am not confrontational by nature, but if the need arises, I respond.
really? are you sure about that? a quick search with YOUR term suggests otherwise. take a look at my attachment
Quote:
If he doesn't want to be insulted, then VWHOBO needs to learn some social skills.
have a read: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showp...8&postcount=79
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ugly cars thread.JPG (71.9 KB, 14 views)
__________________
-two great sources to combat ignorance-
google
wikipedia
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #26
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
just because i'm countering your arguments doesn't mean i'm doing it because it's you against him. same goes for all of us, i'd suspect.
Then why are you arguing with me? Were his actions not uncalled for? I didn't start off by throwing insults. If you look, I have perfectly respectful to the individual who posted in my thread for the sake of discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
and i've seen threads where people ask a question giving as much knowledge as they know, and vwhobo give them an answer they can appreciate, and learn from. even happened to me recently.
if you had said "all", then you'd have a point. most still leaves room for him to have plenty of knowledge about cars. which he does.
So by your logic, if a rapist only rapes someone 25% of the time, but helps people the other 75% of the time, it's cool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
yet, if you had found the thread i reffered you to (with a completely obvious search keyword), you'd know that there's no way in hell this would be a light-hearted conversation.
My search is not turning up this thread you sent me. Perhaps I need to adjust my internet settings or I am using a different keyword than you, either way, I didn't think I was coming on here to be personally insulted and to split hairs with VWHOBO and his minions over whether or not a topic has been seeded here or not in the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
so he's a dumbass untill he proves to YOU that he's not? nice logic there. what you mean to say is "do i still believe he's a dumbass?"
If I ignore your condescension, that observation is fair enough.
I DO STILL BELIEVE THAT VWHOBO IS A DUMBASS. Happy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
and when did being able to make it through an institution mean you're not a dumbass?
Since failure was considered a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
really? are you sure about that? a quick search with YOUR term suggests otherwise. take a look at my attachment

have a read: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showp...8&postcount=79
Thank you for the link, PIK_D. And no, my browser has not turned that up yet. That was all that was necessary in the first place.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #27
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Please have a look at: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...hlight=uglyest

After that, please have a look at: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19139

You might learn some things.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #28
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
seems to me your the one with someones dick so far up your ass you don't see anything but you being superior with the greater intellect. Your the one talking about social skills yet you still post comments unsulting other members.....good job...If you act like an ignorant child then you should be treated as one.
Umm.. look again at who started the "intellect bashing". Your boy, VWHOMO called me an idiot first. Why don't you go jump his shit instead?
And as long as you want to insult, me, I have no fears of adversity or of being outnumbered; I will retaliate.
Again, wipe the VWHOMO nut off your chin.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:37 PM   #29
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Please have a look at: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...hlight=uglyest

After that, please have a look at: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19139

You might learn some things.
Thank you for the links.
Sorry this has gotten so out of hand. I don't think that VWHOBO's comments were warranted in the first place. I can admit when I am wrong, I just don't need to be insulted the way he originally did.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:42 PM   #30
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
Then why are you arguing with me? Were his actions not uncalled for? I didn't start off by throwing insults. If you look, I have perfectly respectful to the individual who posted in my thread for the sake of discussion.

So by your logic, if a rapist only rapes someone 25% of the time, but helps people the other 75% of the time, it's cool?
you're looking at it backwards. if someone is knowledgeable, yet they still throw around insults, while not displaying that knowledge, does that make them not knowledgable? the comparison should be that rapist is equal to the knowledgeable person. you're the one saying the rapist is a cool guy.

Quote:
My search is not turning up this thread you sent me. Perhaps I need to adjust my internet settings or I am using a different keyword than you, either way, I didn't think I was coming on here to be personally insulted and to split hairs with VWHOBO and his minions over whether or not a topic has been seeded here or not in the past.
funny. i used the keyword you used (did you even look at the attachment where i used "UGLY*", like you said, and then it turned up the thread i was talking about?

Quote:
If I ignore your condescension, that observation is fair enough.
I DO STILL BELIEVE THAT VWHOBO IS A DUMBASS. Happy?
atleast it's not an incorrect statement.

Quote:
Since failure was considered a bad thing.
i was talking about the fact that a diploma does not determine intelligence. seems you missed my point...

Quote:
Thank you for the link, PIK_D. And no, my browser has not turned that up yet. That was all that was necessary in the first place.
you obviousily didnt even open the link before responding. that link leads to something else. the link you "want", i gave you in the 1st sentence of my 1st reply, when i said this: "you mean this didnt show up?".
__________________
-two great sources to combat ignorance-
google
wikipedia
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.