Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Superior Intellect

This is the kind of crap I have to deal with when the traveling e-tards come to town;
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
Apparently, you didn't read my last post.
You started the name calling, the insults, the intellect knocking, and the fight-- then I finished it, Eclair. Your denial runs deep my, young padawan.
I am glad you are talking to your cat now-- great minds think alike, huh? Do you both use the same litter box, or do you use the porto-shitter out back?
I wonder if he'll be around long enough to get banned or if he'll flush himself down the toilet while he's eating breakfast.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:04 AM   #2
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

well we already have you (hobo) and chrisV to state everyones opinions on everything we don't need a third...haha jk that one ugly car thread turned out the same with this big lame argument that lead to no where much like the other one...
Old 01-13-2006, 05:07 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
well we already have you (hobo) and chrisV to state everyones opinions on everything we don't need a third...haha jk that one ugly car thread turned out the same with this big lame argument that lead to no where much like the other one...
I've already tried to let it drop. I'm not the one who's PMing him. I'm not the one who said this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
That whole argument thing is immature and I refuse to allow it to continue.
Again, sincerest apologies.
... and obviously lied. It seems we have an e-stalker on the forum now.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:14 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I've already tried to let it drop. I'm not the one who's PMing him. I'm not the one who said this...

... and obviously lied. It seems we have an e-stalker on the forum now.

I think he likes you

I didn't quite understand why he got into his little hissy fit...you tried to help him
Old 01-13-2006, 05:22 AM   #5
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

he was mad because hobo called him names DUDE YOUR 28 name calling shouldn't be a big deal!!!! and in that thread I had to tell him to shut up because he was going on and on even when he said he was giong to stop. I think he just has a huge problem with trying to be nice and fitting in and when someone comes and ruins that he blows a gasket. He seems like that one guy at my work that tried to get me fired. Hes to old with not enough education.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #6
TheFieroKid
CF Freak

I think its time a few members of this forum grew up... obviously we are all old enough to get online and type... so we should all be old enough to be civil to one another... or was I the only one here raised with manors?

My problem is the name calling, I have no problem with either ChrisV or Hobo… but both of them cant reframe from name calling… and for that I have no respect for them.
When they can have a civil adult conversation with out resorting to name calling then Ill have some iota of respect for them… ok I’m done* gets down from soap box*
Old 01-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #7
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
My problem is the name calling, I have no problem with either ChrisV or Hobo… but both of them cant reframe from name calling… and for that I have no respect for them.

You have to admit though, that sometimes the name calling is just pure funny shit that makes you laugh. At times, yes, it is a little uncalled for. I know I have tossed out a few here and there, but that's when I'm dealing with a real meathead, and usually after I've either:

a) had a long day/just woke up and had a shitty sleep

b) had a few rye n cokes
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote