Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 08:06 AM   #1
Aondor
CF Addict

My anger

Steal Spirit is worthless
in his world of Dodge 300's
I don't care if I get yelled at ,or ganged up on over this post.I am sick of idiots! I bet steal spirit is neonboy back from the grave(10$ bet anyone?)
And if your still here neon boy ,I never said it before you left, but I hate you.

FieroKid your pretty cool.
Chrisv I have learned so much from you I search for your posts
Vwhobo you start like 10 fights everyday and I love you for it because you destroy people with your vocabulary and knowledge then they say something like "Yea but I did your mom"
Godlaus is cool
Pontiacfan27 your an ok guy
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
Aondor
CF Addict

more

jedimario- your cool your a voice of reason
chris knows- your cool as well

Nick27 I hate you
Old 01-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #3
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Am I cool?

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
Nick27 I hate you
Someone's a little angry.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:06 AM   #5
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

hahahaha steel spirit is here for one day has like 30 post and is hated by all, although I don't feel your anger (I don't get mad, hey its the internet), but I do see the ignorance.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:27 AM   #6
Aondor
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
hahahaha steel spirit is here for one day has like 30 post and is hated by all, although I don't feel your anger (I don't get mad, hey its the internet), but I do see the ignorance.
I had a bad day and car forums is like my happy place and it was getting ruined
Old 01-13-2006, 10:28 AM   #7
Aondor
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Am I cool?
you said bah to V8's drifting but you cool anyways.
when it comes to your vehicle prefreneces you know your stuff
Old 01-13-2006, 11:46 AM   #8
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
you said bah to V8's drifting but you cool anyways.
when it comes to your vehicle prefreneces you know your stuff

Well it's not that I don't like V8's it's just that I kind of see drifting as more of a jap import sport but I think it's good that people are at least giving it a go regardless of there type of vehicle they have, hell even people with v10's and v12's are having a slide.

Also I tip my hat to you for remembering that comment I made and even more so for not judging me entirely from it.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #9
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

i'm not even mentioned. heh, neutrality at it's best!
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:22 PM   #10
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
i'm not even mentioned. heh, neutrality at it's best!

except i feel a little left out...
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie

Quote:
Steal Spirit is worthless
in his world of Dodge 300's
I don't care if I get yelled at ,or ganged up on over this post.I am sick of idiots! I bet steal spirit is neonboy back from the grave(10$ bet anyone?)
And if your still here neon boy ,I never said it before you left, but I hate you.

FieroKid your pretty cool.
Chrisv I have learned so much from you I search for your posts
Vwhobo you start like 10 fights everyday and I love you for it because you destroy people with your vocabulary and knowledge then they say something like "Yea but I did your mom"
Godlaus is cool
Pontiacfan27 your an ok guy
So I am an idiot because I don't concur with your opinion about what cars look good and what ones are ugly? Talk about intolerant and narrowminded.
And you hate Neonboy. Have you ever met him in person? Your own words betray your stupidity, buddy. Glass houses and stones comes to mind.
I am worthless? Read this post again, my friend. It takes a big man to say he hates someone in a chat room, but it takes a true mental defective to start a thread just for the sake of "hating" on people.
You should do the world a favor and castrate yourself now so that you can't run the risk of polluting the human gene pool any further with your defective DNA.
Your thinking is non-existant, your logic is flawed, and your value system was cultivated in a state penitentiary: you give someone props because they start 10 fights per day? Experience tells me that people who come onto forums and chat rooms to pick fights do so because in the flesh, they don't have a prayer of being taken seriously in a fight, like yourself.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:45 PM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
Experience tells me that people who come onto forums and chat rooms to pick fights do so because in the flesh, they don't have a prayer of being taken seriously in a fight, like yourself.
You mean like people who come to a forum and do nothing but argue, insult and call names from their very first post? You mean like people who whine about others high post count but themselves post to the tune of 30 per day? You mean just like you? That's what it sounds like to me, Twinkie.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:45 PM   #13
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
No, I am only hated by the mentally challenged people on Car Forums who think that hate is justified when someone doesn't hold the same opinion they do.
I am well liked anywhere I go in person, but I usually stay in better company. Most of the human beings I have met don't hate a person just because they don't uphold the popular opinion.
Being able to support or state your opinions when you know they aren't popular or likely to be well received requires character and courage. Hating someone who believes differently than you and the rest of the masses requires ignorance, intolerance, and places you in the "easily led automaton" category as far as character is concerned.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:47 PM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSpirit
No, I am only hated by the mentally challenged people on Car Forums who think that hate is justified when someone doesn't hold the same opinion they do.
I am well liked anywhere I go in person, but I usually stay in better company. Most of the human beings I have met don't hate a person just because they don't uphold the popular opinion.
Being able to support or state your opinions when you know they aren't popular or likely to be well received requires character and courage. Hating someone who believes differently than you and the rest of the masses requires ignorance, intolerance, and places you in the "easily led automaton" category as far as character is concerned.
Okay then... Buh bye.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:50 PM   #15
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You mean like people who come to a forum and do nothing but argue, insult and call names from their very first post? You mean like people who whine about others high post count but themselves post to the tune of 30 per day? You mean just like you? That's what it sounds like to me, Twinkie.
You started the argument yesterday, brainiac. Evryone except for your harem, Slamander15, Pik_d, and Aondor has agreed that you are an obstinate and confronatational person and that YOU definitely started the cussing and namecalling yesterday. Don't whine at me and try to turn things around becasue I can beat you at your own game, Creampuff.
I wouldn't have had anywhere close to 30 posts yesterday if I didn't have to defend myself against a mob of assholes.

Last edited by SteelSpirit : 01-13-2006 at 08:54 PM.