Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 08:33 AM   #1
SmileLines
CF Newbie

He learned his lesson...

I'd hate to say it, but my brother is an complete idiot sometimes. I love him and all, but jeez!!

A week ago, he and my dad were putting new shingles on our roof and everytime my brother had a bad nail, he would toss it off the roof and into the front yard instead of putting them in the bucket my dad had for them. My dad told him like 10 times to not throw them off the roof and he did it anyways. So later ,my dad told my brother to go pick up all the nails and my brother claimed he did. But I only saw him pick up 3 when he did and there were alot more than that. The problem is that everyone parks their cars in the front yard. So a few days later, my dad has to leave to go to a dentist appointment and when he got to the car, he noticed he had a flat. He was pissed because he knew it was because of my brother, but he went ahead and patched it and ended up being late to his appointment.

My brother calls about 2 hours later from where he works, and starts bitching that he has two nails in one of his tires. He was saying "I'm going to kill those damn construction workers for leaving this shit in the road!!" He then asked me to put my dad on the phone and I told him he was at an appointment and he had a flat also. My brother then said "We need to say something to those assholes!". At this point, I'm laughing my ass off and I just played along with him. I told him I'd get my dad to call him when he got back from his appointment.

So my dad got home shortly after and I told him the whole situation. So my dad and I went to go see my brother and see if we could patch his tire for him. At this point, my brother was still blaming and cursing the construction workers in our neighborhood. Sure enough, the nails are the exact same roofing nails that he threw all over the yard. Suprisingly, he didn't say too much after that...

All I have to say is
Old 01-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileLines
I'd hate to say it, but my brother is an complete idiot sometimes.
Agreed

Which is why I avoid driving through alleys (esp. in Chicago because they're almosta a guaranteed flat tire)
Old 01-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #3
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

although i don't really know what the point of this thread was its safe to say that your brother has no common sense
Old 01-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #4
SmileLines
CF Newbie

Quote:
although i don't really know what the point of this thread was its safe to say that your brother has no common sense

There really isn't a point. I just thought it was pretty amusing.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:06 PM   #5
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

@ salimander - it's the OT forum, doesn't really 'need' to have a point. hehehe

Smilelines - that's irony at it's best. hope your brother isn't a dimwit next time lol!

all i can think of when i read that(and forgive me, i just woke up lol) is this quote -

confuscius says: "it takes many nails to build a crib, but only one screw to fill it"
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:50 PM   #6
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
@ salimander - it's the OT forum, doesn't really 'need' to have a point. hehehe
confuscius says: "it takes many nails to build a crib, but only one screw to fill it"

very true. and I live my life on confuscius's wise words of wisdom.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:18 PM   #7
nightroad
CF Enthusiast

point being of this section is- off topic... Your brother sure knows them construction workers.

3KGT

91 240sx se:

240SX
nightroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:43 PM   #8
chris_knows
๑۩۞

My sister's like that, always makes calims when she has no idea what she's talking about...but me, I'm not like that...no way :sarcastic: