Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
Aondor
CF Addict

Hilarious Story

On Dec the 21 05.
John Workman employ at the local downtown mcdonalds got hopped up on designer drugs.
He lives just out the city and he decided to go have some fun. He stole his neighbors blazer and decided to just take it joy riding. He drove through people yards knocked over mailboxes, signs, lttle trees(pretty much anything in his way.)
Clarksburg's finest of course were alerted. One officer reported to the call and found the man doing doughuts in a church parking lot. The cop pulled up to the scene and started to open his car door. John decided he was going to get rid of this cop nusance. He rammed the cop cars left side just as the officer was opening his door. The cops arm broke(not sure of extent of injury) however he was unphased enough to shoot of 6 rounds at the vehicle. None of these managed to hit John but it did shoot his radiator out.
John sped away from the scene of the smashed cop. And headed into town.
Now a man own a large garage on N21st street with 3 classic corvettes. John took the blazer and ran into one of the garage doors. He got out opened the other door and there inside was a White tTop 69 stingray for the taking the keys were even in the ignition.
So john goes speeding off.
Now as im sure most people can atest to if you drive around at around 6 o'clock at excesive speeds you attract cop atention pretty fast.
So before long he had 3 cops chasing him. Now the cops are unaware that this is the same man the are looking for who already harmed one officer.
Now john heads off into dense residental property going at speed of 80-90 mph. He passes me on the left side of the road infront of my house followed by 3 cops. I wonder what was that all about and go on among my business.
The cops decide to pull off and that they are agrivating the chance of a deadly accident that might involve inocents.
So Johns Free.(for now)
Now around 15 minutes later he shows up in the neighboring town of bport once again barreling away down lodgeville road.( a long straight stretch of road(1.5miles) conection bridgeport and the medowbrookmall.
Heres where he realy lets loose. With around 6 police in pursuit he guns it down lodgeville. He was clocked at 163 mph. However at the end of lodgeville he lost control and swerves off the road into a ditch. His body was ejected 40 feet from the vehicle. He suffered only minor injuries. He was apprehended and is being charged with a long line of offenses.
I thought this was just a crazy story that someone might want to read.
I pieced this together from 2 officers who i talked to who are friends of my dads and my friend who worked with john at mcdonalds.
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:23 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

That almost sounds unreal...
Old 01-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Good story, but I wouldn't call it hilarious by any means.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
elchango36
WWJCD

Thanks for a good read
Old 01-19-2006, 12:07 AM   #5
Aondor
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Good story, but I wouldn't call it hilarious by any means.
actulay i feel realy bad for the owner of the corvette and blazer. But more so the corveete because its destroyed beyond measure. The blazer is in a repairable state
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
actulay i feel realy bad for the owner of the corvette and blazer. But more so the corveete because its destroyed beyond measure. The blazer is in a repairable state

Wouldn't insurance cover it?
Old 01-19-2006, 01:23 AM   #7
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Wouldn't insurance cover it?
Insurance would cover the value of the car, but this was a 1969 Stingray. The guy probably loved the car, I know I would. It would be like if you had life insurance on your dog and it died. Yeah, the insurance company would give you enough $ to get a new dog, but the $ doesn't make you feel much better.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 01:32 AM   #8
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Insurance would cover the value of the car, but this was a 1969 Stingray. The guy probably loved the car, I know I would. It would be like if you had life insurance on your dog and it died. Yeah, the insurance company would give you enough $ to get a new dog, but the $ doesn't make you feel much better.

I see what you mean...but still not a total loss...still sucks though.