Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2006, 01:43 AM   #1
jsypor
CF Newbie

Smile The fastest means the fastest

When we all ask what is the FASTEST production car made . Im talking toppend balls out untill there is no more for the car to give fast. straight line from point A to point B. Point a to point b being how ever long it takes to reach the cars toppend speed .MPH the numbers say it all.P.S Is the stage three doge neon a production car thnx.
jsypor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:49 AM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Fastest production car would be the Koenigsegg CC, if I'm not mistaken...If I am, it is the Bugatti Veyron...

Not sure about the stage three Neon though...
Old 01-22-2006, 05:30 AM   #3
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Fastest production car would be the Koenigsegg CC, if I'm not mistaken...If I am, it is the Bugatti Veyron...

Not sure about the stage three Neon though...

The CC tops out at 240. The Veyron is governer limited at 253.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:51 AM   #4
OombaIsBack
Banned

The 1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette tops out at 254.7 mph. Beats your Veyron by a nose!
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:55 AM   #5
Golddragoner
CF Enthusiast

Ummm I heard that there is a faster car than the McClaren Road Car but I forget the name. It costs $1mil to buy but $4mil to build. Also does the quarter mile in less than 8 secs. It could be considered a production car cuz really who has that kinda money to spend on a car? Only a few ppl would buy it and I think it tops outs at like 300 somethin MPH
Golddragoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 10:30 AM   #6
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddragoner
Ummm I heard that there is a faster car than the McClaren Road Car but I forget the name. It costs $1mil to buy but $4mil to build. Also does the quarter mile in less than 8 secs. It could be considered a production car cuz really who has that kinda money to spend on a car? Only a few ppl would buy it and I think it tops outs at like 300 somethin MPH

I love posts like this.

"I think there is a but I forgot what its called but I don't remember how much power but I'm pretty sure the speed is but I can't remember what it is."

Really informative.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #7
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

well there is this one car thats made by this company I forget which one, that can go faster than all the cars listed. I used to know the name but I forgot is that informative enough
Old 01-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsypor
When we all ask what is the FASTEST production car made . Im talking toppend balls out untill there is no more for the car to give fast. straight line from point A to point B. Point a to point b being how ever long it takes to reach the cars toppend speed .MPH the numbers say it all.P.S Is the stage three doge neon a production car thnx.
At this point in time, this discussion is pointless. It's a well documented and established fact that the Veyron IS the fastest production car ever produced, no matter how limited that production may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
The 1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette tops out at 254.7 mph. Beats your Veyron by a nose!
One of the resons you were banned is because you were a moron and you're already proving you still are a moron. What a surprise. A Callaway Corvette IS NOT a production car, therefore it is a non-player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddragoner
Pure f*cking genius. The only thing less informative than your repair "advice" is this. Did you just have an overwhelming urge to type something and thought this drivel would be as good a way to waste bandwidth as any?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 12:31 PM   #9
Wally
I Know More Than You

So in regard to the original constraints if someone produced a top door slammer that does just over 6 seconds @ 245 mph down the quarter is that the fastest production car?
Old 01-22-2006, 12:51 PM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
So in regard to the original constraints if someone produced a top door slammer that does just over 6 seconds @ 245 mph down the quarter is that the fastest production car?
No Wally, it's not a production car any more than a Calloway Vette is a production car. Besides, the quarter mile ET has nothing to do with speed in and of itself, that is quickness.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:10 PM   #11
Wally
I Know More Than You

Yeah, but these topics end up so nefarious, I thought I'd throw in a spanner before the ruckus.