Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2006, 05:26 AM   #16
Golddragoner
CF Enthusiast

ummm stage 3 clutch would be good because it can handle a lot more HP and torque than the stock one (you'd probably burn the stock one out fast with an engine upgrade). You don't need a really powerful engine really cuz you can mod the engine later when you have the money (i.e. Port and Polish, racing valves, intake, exhaust, forged piston, titanium crank, eagle rods, turbo pushin 20PSI with the previous mods only, ect.)
Golddragoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #17
fudge
let's fighting love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddragoner
ummm stage 3 clutch would be good because it can handle a lot more HP and torque than the stock one (you'd probably burn the stock one out fast with an engine upgrade). You don't need a really powerful engine really cuz you can mod the engine later when you have the money (i.e. Port and Polish, racing valves, intake, exhaust, forged piston, titanium crank, eagle rods, turbo pushin 20PSI with the previous mods only, ect.)

Stage 3 clutchs(assuming you mean a 3 plate clutch) would usually be a no-no on a street car as it'll be like an on-off switch(imagine what that'll be like in rush hour traffic ). A decent single plate clutch is all you need on for a street Honda.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:30 AM   #18
fitofitin
Banned

Yes it will fit

However you will need to buy some additional stuff (I assume you refer to B16A2, by the way)
fitofitin is offline   Reply With Quote