Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2006, 12:35 AM   #1
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
can ya believe it?

well, as we all know, im not on here much anymore... but, in just checking in, i realized ive been heres since december of 2002... thats over 4 years... got darn! this place has changed so much too...
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
well, as we all know, im not on here much anymore... but, in just checking in, i realized ive been heres since december of 2002... thats over 4 years... got darn! this place has changed so much too...
Like the whores, like people who come on and ten months later have twice as many posts as you

Welcome back though...Are you planning on sticking around?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #3
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Wow, when I've been on here 4 years I'll have like 5,000 posts lol
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:34 AM   #4
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Like the whores, like people who come on and ten months later have twice as many posts as you

Welcome back though...Are you planning on sticking around?

i might stick around... has all the flaming stopped? thats one of the main reasons i stop checkin out the site, cuz i was startin to really hate this place... people were ruining it all...
whats funny though, i remember back in the day when we are trying to get 100 posts... and i was the first so adam gave me a 50 dollar online gift card to amazon.com... those were the days when the admin was still around
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:06 AM   #5
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
well, as we all know, im not on here much anymore... but, in just checking in, i realized ive been heres since december of 2002... thats over 4 years... got darn! this place has changed so much too...
Uhh.. isnt it 3 m6m? (Dec 2003, 2004, 2005)

But none the less, it is always good to see ya man.
__________________
John


Last edited by StiMan : 02-05-2006 at 04:07 PM.
StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:26 AM   #6
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.
 
Zalight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 2,264
You better stick around man! I wanna here more about the all-trac
__________________
1999 BMW ///M3
Zalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #7
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
i might stick around... has all the flaming stopped? thats one of the main reasons i stop checkin out the site, cuz i was startin to really hate this place... people were ruining it all...
whats funny though, i remember back in the day when we are trying to get 100 posts... and i was the first so adam gave me a 50 dollar online gift card to amazon.com... those were the days when the admin was still around

lol did he really give a gift card???

Yeah stick around man no more flaming just a lot of post whoring.


P.S You wana join my club?
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:46 AM   #8
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Wait...If it's $50 for 100 posts, then 3,000 posts would be $1,500...so Adam, if you're reading this...you better know it, I'll PM you my PayPal name

Most of the flaming is gone, but just like GW said, the whoring is at an all time high
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:52 AM   #9
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
did someone say post whore? jk If you would have checked in about a month or two ago you would have saw all the flaming going on and slowly die into the burning pits of hell
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:37 PM   #10
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Hey, good to see you m6m!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 02-05-2006 at 08:27 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #11
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Wait...If it's $50 for 100 posts, then 3,000 posts would be $1,500...so Adam, if you're reading this...you better know it, I'll PM you my PayPal name

Most of the flaming is gone, but just like GW said, the whoring is at an all time high
Actually this by far isnt the worst bout of post whoring.
Its just the first time the whores have admitted it.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #12
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Actually this by far isnt the worst bout of post whoring.
Its just the first time the whores have admitted it.
We should all thank Greek for helping us come out

But just out of curiousity, when was the whoring worse than this?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:27 PM   #13
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
We should all thank Greek for helping us come out

But just out of curiousity, when was the whoring worse than this?
I dont recall, but I'm sure there's been worse! lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:07 AM   #14
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
You better stick around man! I wanna here more about the all-trac

im actually selling the alltrac to a friend for 1000 bucks, i blew it up like 6 months ago and dont have the money to fix it... i got a jdm mr2 3sgte but everythings so different on it... plus im not allowed to do motor swaps at my apartment complex... but i know its going to good hands,... and il probably buy another alltrac someday. plus i might be buying my friends b16 with type r cams, type r intake manifold, type r tranny and aem adj. cam gear... gunna be sick in the ek9! plus hes gunna find me another corolla, which is gunna be awesome, cuz i wanna get another 86 sooooo bad! so id still have two yodas (which il hopefully have my cressida running this summer)
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:08 AM   #15
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I dont recall, but I'm sure there's been worse! lol

yeah, im sure there has been worse post whoring and flaming, it doesnt seem that bad right now
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.