Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2006, 04:23 AM   #31
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
No No No we couldn't do that, that would actually require some kind of thought rather than simply poitning fingers at what should be done differently. Seems like all people want to do so please continue guys.
Why would you make a short, totally pointless post about OTHER people's inaction?... All you've done is "simply point fingers" at other people for not doing anything .... what's good for the goose.....

If you want to see the world changed by CF - I urge YOU to do the first "some kind of thought" and come up with something ... don't just tell other people that THEY need to think or they're stupid when you're not willing to do the thinking yourself.

... And before you come back with "but now you're doing the same thing". Mine is reactionary to you doing it first. I would not have made any comment about people "simply pointing fingers" if you hadn't pointed fingers at the finger pointers.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:24 AM   #32
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
lol I know about the SUV's, I was just joking around. Opinions won't resolve anything so there isn't a great deal that arguing does here. Let me lay it out on the line for you, I believe in what we are doing to prevent terrorism, spying, eaves-dropping, whatever it takes. This is simply my opinion, there really is not right or wrong here it is like the argument over abortion. Personally I am pro-choice, you can argue about things all day and not come out with a "right" answer, as for the whole dog analogy, I don't believe that justifies it in anyway, and is almost like comparings apples and oranges.
He never said it justifies anything.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:29 AM   #33
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
He never said it justifies anything.

My bad he impled that.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:31 AM   #34
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Why would you make a short, totally pointless post about OTHER people's inaction?... All you've done is "simply point fingers" at other people for not doing anything .... what's good for the goose.....

If you want to see the world changed by CF - I urge YOU to do the first "some kind of thought" and come up with something ... don't just tell other people that THEY need to think or they're stupid when you're not willing to do the thinking yourself.

... And before you come back with "but now you're doing the same thing". Mine is reactionary to you doing it first. I would not have made any comment about people "simply pointing fingers" if you hadn't pointed fingers at the finger pointers.

Because personally I agree with this war and how we are trying to fight terrorism so far. That's why I am not doing the "some kind of thought" Does that mean that there aren't better ways to be handling it? No, it simply means I agree with the way things are going thus far, and not criticizing people.

"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 01-31-2006, 04:36 AM   #35
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Because personally I agree with this war and how we are trying to fight terrorism so far. That's why I am not doing the "some kind of thought" Does that mean that there aren't better ways to be handling it? No, it simply means I agree with the way things are going thus far, and not criticizing people.

So if you're not criticizing - this was supposed to be not sarcastic?

Quote:
No No No we couldn't do that, that would actually require some kind of thought rather than simply poitning fingers at what should be done differently. Seems like all people want to do so please continue guys. .
Old 01-31-2006, 04:40 AM   #36
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
So if you're not criticizing - this was supposed to be not sarcastic?

Wow you really misread that didn't you? I meant not criticizing the people in charge.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:49 AM   #37
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
Bull shi!
(mindless dribble...)

What about troops going to foreign lands and shooting at other, well, "troops" isn't real war?! That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Right or wrong, this war is IS real. Just because we haven't achieved our main goal yet doesn't mean it's not taken seriously. If you didn't notice, the world is a big place, Osama could be almost anywhere in it. I'd like to see you organize the search party.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:50 AM   #38
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
And I think I rolled my eyes at pretty much everything you said.....
Care to elaborate?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
Old 01-31-2006, 04:54 AM   #39
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Care to elaborate?

Most likely something like, "Well if you were the one being eavesdropped on..... bs bs bs .... then it would be different."

Followed by you restating that you agreed with what they were doing and it wouldn't be different.

Old 01-31-2006, 05:03 AM   #40
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Most likely something like, "Well if you were the one being eavesdropped on..... bs bs bs .... then it would be different."

Followed by you restating that you agreed with what they were doing and it wouldn't be different.
YEah, but I'm a fair guy, I'll give him a chance.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
Old 01-31-2006, 05:09 AM   #41
princessklutz04
CF Newbie

all i can say to all this is wow. you democrats have a reallu f**ked up perspective of republicans, don't you? i don't think we'd shit our pants if someone monitored our phone calls......i think ya'll would shit your pants if someone took your weed. oh, wait, they already do that. so THAT'S why ya'll are always so stupid. can't think straight with so much shit up your ass. you know, they do sell adult diapers for these things......

Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.
-Eric Cartman

The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
princessklutz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:51 AM   #42
97Talonchik
discombobulated

My butt itches...oh wait...off topic.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:54 AM   #43
TheFieroKid
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessklutz04
all i can say to all this is wow. you democrats have a reallu f**ked up perspective of republicans, don't you? i don't think we'd shit our pants if someone monitored our phone calls......i think ya'll would shit your pants if someone took your weed. oh, wait, they already do that. so THAT'S why ya'll are always so stupid. can't think straight with so much shit up your ass. you know, they do sell adult diapers for these things......

Hmm, I seem to remember saying personal insults don’t win arguments... that still stands true.

FYI I’ve never touched a drug in my life, I don’t smoke and I never drank till I was 21 and even now I only drink it moderately (maybe one beer a week with dinner).

I didn’t mean you’d shit your self if they monitored your phone calls but you’d shit your self when you were abducted and placed in a small dark room with NSA agents asking you a million questions... and with so many of our leaders not having any problem with torture you can expect to lose a finger nail or two.

All this shit has happened all though out history, and those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them… in 2k years they will be telling of the great nation of America that fell… and just like Rome it’ll be like the right wing Christians that will be the cause of the downfall.

Last edited by TheFieroKid : 01-31-2006 at 06:08 AM.
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 05:59 AM   #44
TheFieroKid
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
What about troops going to foreign lands and shooting at other, well, "troops" isn't real war?! That's one of the dumbest things I've heard. Right or wrong, this war is IS real. Just because we haven't achieved our main goal yet doesn't mean it's not taken seriously. If you didn't notice, the world is a big place, Osama could be almost anywhere in it. I'd like to see you organize the search party.

This war is real... real wrong! A war we were lied into, a war I’ve never supported, a war that we aren’t quite winning.

If this war had been taken seriously from the start we would have won by now... not enough troops + not enough supplies + constant bad intelligence = a great recipe for disaster.

Your right the world is a big place and that’s why when your hot on the bad guys trail you switch your attention to someone who you can easily find and blame for all our problems so that you don’t actually have to try to find the bad guy who did cause the problems... yup typical right wing method.

Oh and I was all for going into Afghanistan and getting those assholes… but we’ve seem to have lost site on that objective haven’t we?
Old 01-31-2006, 06:06 AM   #45
97Talonchik
discombobulated

To clarify.....

97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote