Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2006, 07:25 PM   #1
boothe
CF Addict

Going to the autoshow

I'm heading to the DC Autoshow this afternoon, let me know if you want me to check out a specific car or take pictures of something for you - I'll probably get the pics up over the weekend.

A buddy of mine went yesterday and said it's pretty sweet - 2 floors, tons of cool concepts. He said the Camp Jeep set up is pretty cool, he actually got to ride in a Commander on an short off road course - so I'm definitely hitting that up. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of the models that were a hit in Detroit like the Imperial and the Challenger.

Anyone been/going to the Detroit, DC or LA shows?
boothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I was at the Detroit Auto Show, and it kicked ass, but there's probably going to be a helluva lot of different stuff, here's some of the pictures it took:

http://car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19555

Have fun there though...no picture requests really
Old 01-26-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
boothe
CF Addict

Those pics are sweet, thanks for the link.

I've been to Detroit before, so it will be intresting to see how the two shows compare. Rumor has it there are a lot more concepts at Detroit - that's my favorite part, so I hope DC holds down the fort on that front.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
boothe
CF Addict

So I made it to the show, I didn't have time to upload my pics last night, but I will get them up next week.

The DC show definitely didn't have as many concepts as I remember Detroit having - much more 2006/2007 stuff, and the displays were not as fancy overall. Still awesome to see what everyone has coming.

There were some cool DUB cars, one that "started" as a 300C SRT8 Chrysler, and another all black, rocked out Commander with tinted windows and some sick rims on it - I would definitely roll in that!

I'll get some pics up next week - but you all should definitely try to make it to one of the shows if you're nearby.