Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2006, 02:38 AM   #46
nighthawk
Part Time Active User
 
nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: -
Posts: 1,651



that is all i have to say
__________________

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 02:56 AM   #47
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
HoofHearted-

so you fought in a war (which one, and where were you?), and you're pro-american. fine.

but then you go on saying "All built the same, with recycled pop cans." now you must know that's a lie... that's one of the problems we have with your post. spreading lies because of your prejudice against the japanese (and koreans too? oh wait... japan OCCUPIED korea during WWII, they weren't allies, were they?) i guess racism is a little blind...

anyway, what about the fact that some american companies own parts of japanese companies (such as ford owning 1/3rd of mazda, GM owns 44% of daewoo, etc) are you overlooking that, and just looking at the situation with tunnel vision?

and about the fact that the dollar will "eventually end up in Asia", how can you just negate the fact that ALL those american workers get paid because you just bought a new mazda? guess what... 40% of mazda's USA sales come from THREE plants in the USA... i'd say that's alot of dollar going back to the US economy.

you're patriotic, but it seems to me you've got a bit of prejudice from whichever war you were in clouding the fact that NOT everyone over there hate's us... and... how does the logic work that their government back in the 40's tried to kill us... so let's boycott their economy... 60 years later?
__________________
-two great sources to combat ignorance-
google
wikipedia
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:12 AM   #48
OombaIsBack
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Is it because Ward got MVP?

I think either Randle El or Bettis shouldve had the MVP. Randle El for being so vital as a utility in gadget plays, or Bettis for overall greatness to the Steelers over the years. I'm really gonna miss him.
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:03 AM   #49
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoofHearted
Dumb Asses.

I'll tell you what Thunderchicken1100, Your more than welcome to come visit me and I'll Straighten you out. real quick.
You should really come visit during the fall,
Hunting Season around here.
I have an antler hat and a brown Jacket with your name on it.
You want a pissing contest? okay.

I never said Buy UNITED STATES CARS.
because I'm well aware that most manufacturing for Ford, as well as some assembly, is performed in Mexico and Canada.
But, As Members of NAFTA, then they would be AMERICAN. Correct?
Call me a Moron, and not expect some response, Eh Stupid?
I can see your one of those ignorant ****s who believe 4N cars are the greatest.
Well, your entitled to opinion. And you know what?
Thats the Great thing about living in this country.
Freedom of choice. I fought for that right as an american soldier.
Just like your freedom to spew the shit you type out.
I honestly hope you'll come visit me, out here in the land of wide open spaces, so I can put a size 15EE Boot in your dumb, 4N car loving ass.

I will never, ever ride in a Honda, Izuzu, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, or any of those type of vehicles, Personal Choice.
Oh, I know, They have built manufacturing plants in these United States,
And employ some people who contribute to the U.S Tax base,
But bottom line, The dollars you spend on those vehicles eventually end up in Asia.
They could be the best built Automobiles in the world, I wouldnt care.
Their still built by people who look down upon The United States of America.

Whats that? you say they dont?
Then what about how they treat United States Imports in Their own Countries? Or how they try and Re-Write world History by calling the United States the Aggressors in World War II.
Yeah, We won that war, and its a shame we didnt exact more revenge for the Atrocities committed by the Imperial Japanese Army.

So heres to you thunderchicken100.
Adios, Dumbass.

What, so you can get internet access in your trailer now? Yeehaw!
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:17 AM   #50
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoofHearted
Dumb Asses.

I'll tell you what Thunderchicken1100, Your more than welcome to come visit me and I'll Straighten you out. real quick.
You should really come visit during the fall,
Hunting Season around here.
I have an antler hat and a brown Jacket with your name on it.
You want a pissing contest? okay.

I never said Buy UNITED STATES CARS.
because I'm well aware that most manufacturing for Ford, as well as some assembly, is performed in Mexico and Canada.
But, As Members of NAFTA, then they would be AMERICAN. Correct?
Call me a Moron, and not expect some response, Eh Stupid?
I can see your one of those ignorant ****s who believe 4N cars are the greatest.
Well, your entitled to opinion. And you know what?
Thats the Great thing about living in this country.
Freedom of choice. I fought for that right as an american soldier.
Just like your freedom to spew the shit you type out.
I honestly hope you'll come visit me, out here in the land of wide open spaces, so I can put a size 15EE Boot in your dumb, 4N car loving ass.

I will never, ever ride in a Honda, Izuzu, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, or any of those type of vehicles, Personal Choice.
Oh, I know, They have built manufacturing plants in these United States,
And employ some people who contribute to the U.S Tax base,
But bottom line, The dollars you spend on those vehicles eventually end up in Asia.
They could be the best built Automobiles in the world, I wouldnt care.
Their still built by people who look down upon The United States of America.

Whats that? you say they dont?
Then what about how they treat United States Imports in Their own Countries? Or how they try and Re-Write world History by calling the United States the Aggressors in World War II.
Yeah, We won that war, and its a shame we didnt exact more revenge for the Atrocities committed by the Imperial Japanese Army.

So heres to you thunderchicken100.
Adios, Dumbass.


With this post and your previous posts, you have already ended your credibility here. In matter of days. How sad is that?

You have to invite me over to "Straighten me out". What the hell, are you a gay 50 year old man who invites unsuspecting college students over to your barn to molest? I wouldn't drive 1000 miles much less 1 mile to kick your ass. I excrete bigger pieces of s*it than you. Why waste my time on such an ignorant ass like you?

EDIT: Go Fu*k a goat.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~


Last edited by thunderbird1100 : 02-07-2006 at 07:01 AM.
thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:59 AM   #51
Aondor
CF Addict
 
Aondor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
With this post and your previous posts, you have already ended your credibility here. In matter of days. How sad is that?

You have to invite me over to "Straighten me out". What the hell, are you a gay 50 year old man who invites unsuspecting college students over to your barn to molest? I wouldn't drive 1000 miles much less 1 mile to kick your ass. I excrete bigger pieces of s*it than you. Why waste my time on such an ignorant ass like you?

Im gonna say I was wrong about him and his look/style/feel he is definetly A redneck dumb ass
__________________
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:03 PM   #52
Erdrickk
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 106
I have a saying that I go by all the time, and some of you who argue with Rejects that come on this board just to start fights may want to think about this...

"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they'll beat you with experience."

Last edited by Erdrickk : 02-07-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Erdrickk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:07 PM   #53
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrickk
I have some advice for the few of you that argue and argue with each other just because one retards trys to start a fight..

Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they'll beat you with experience.


Think about that.

This is a forum for presenting information. Unsubstantiated or incorrect information deserves to be refuted, else it's tacitly agreed to be factual.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 05:00 PM   #54
Erdrickk
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 106
of course ChrisV, you are right about that. My point was further to where members just argue for the sake arguing just for a reaction or purley because they are bored...or really just plain stupid
Erdrickk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:02 AM   #55
sdude95
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
Mustang

well i went with the mustang... i got a V6 for insurence reasons... but it has this mach III pachage thats awesome i think, body kit, dual exhaust, and some pimpin rims lol
ill post a pic if i ever learn how to... lol yall can continue yalls argueing if yall wanna tho
sdude95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:04 AM   #56
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdude95
well i went with the mustang... i got a V6 for insurence reasons... but it has this mach III pachage thats awesome i think, body kit, dual exhaust, and some pimpin rims lol
ill post a pic if i ever learn how to... lol yall can continue yalls argueing if yall wanna tho
I want to see pictures...never heard of the Mach III package though, and it's "wheels"

to put images up, just make a photobucket account, and put them up from there, or resize them to under 100Kb and upload them directly to CF...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:35 AM   #57
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
I was never really a big fan of the last generation Mustang, but I always loved the new Mustang Mach I:

__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #58
sdude95
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
how i make a photobucket account? or dont kno how to upload em to CF... im completely new to the putting pics on the computer deal lol
sdude95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #59
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdude95
how i make a photobucket account? or dont kno how to upload em to CF... im completely new to the putting pics on the computer deal lol
Either go to photobucket.com and make an account there, find the link...

or scroll down while posting a reply, go to manage attatchments, and attach it...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #60
sdude95
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
ok now im just getting extremely confused... i dont kno how to find the pic once im doin the browse thing... lol im an idiot...
sdude95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.