Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2004, 10:17 PM   #1
jon348
CF Newbie

autobahn madness 2004

hi, before you read on I dont want your money!

there got it out of the way.

for a few years our group of idiots spend one week a year driving round germany and sometimes across to prague, even paris(god forbid very scary place!)

if anyone is interested we are going in augest more the merrier, we are not very organised but have one rule hotels cost no more than 100 euros pernight, the other rule is not twockers!

would be good to here from anyone interested, cheers jon348

not mad but not sane!
jon348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:29 PM   #2
jon348
CF Newbie

just to add

we do not promote street racing in any way you do it great! each to their own. I do not.

this is all about road speed limits in germany are variable autobahn good, innner city cruising.

cheers
jon348
Old 03-21-2004, 10:39 PM   #3
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Where are you based? Where do you all meet up? How many miles do you do? And finally what sort of cars are noramally in your convoy?

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:46 PM   #4
jon348
CF Newbie

hi

usually we do about 2500 miles, leat november went from london to rotterdam, rotterdam to berlin, berlin to frankfurt, frankfurt to paris, paris to amsterdam and home.

cars i used a 320bhp scooby, got abbot racing saabs, couple of saxo vts, other bits and peices as I said we aint mega rich but we do love driving.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:10 PM   #5
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Excellent, i live in london.. I used to go on rallys like this years back (4yrs) wiv one of my considerably wealthy friends and since i passed my test i've been wondering about doing something like this. I would be very intrested in joining you but only if i get an faster car before aug. I had a VERY modified Golf but it got written off 2 months ago and i bought a 1.9 TDI Passat to drive untill i buy something more "intresting". I'm looking at buying a Corvette soon, but i'm not sure when..

R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
Old 03-21-2004, 11:25 PM   #6
jon348
CF Newbie

aug

we hope to have a web site up and running in a few months and want to start a club for people like yourself who like this sort of road trip.

the vet is very cool, not my type of motor, have plans for something new but not sure what to go 4,

we started doing this when we had no money, some just cant afford all this type of fun, so our group does it for the love, maybe one day ferrari or others, but the best thing is that most cars we have taken have cruising ability around 130-140mph.

if you know anything about setting this type of club up or others who want to help, its not private and I work far to many hours so the more help the better.

This is good at the moment but its simple fun,

last time we ended up in a karoke brothel in frankfurt.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:31 PM   #7
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon348
we hope to have a web site up and running in a few months and want to start a club for people like yourself who like this sort of road trip.

the vet is very cool, not my type of motor, have plans for something new but not sure what to go 4,

we started doing this when we had no money, some just cant afford all this type of fun, so our group does it for the love, maybe one day ferrari or others, but the best thing is that most cars we have taken have cruising ability around 130-140mph.

if you know anything about setting this type of club up or others who want to help, its not private and I work far to many hours so the more help the better.

This is good at the moment but its simple fun,

last time we ended up in a karoke brothel in frankfurt.
Who was singing, you or the prostitutes? Well, i've had 135 out of my passat but i doubt it would hold it were there strong winds!! I'm up for lending a hand to you to get it running. Any aspect in particular you would like me to help with? Send me a PM if you use MSN messenger and i can chat to you about it better that way.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:29 PM   #8
SuperJew
I like pie.

advertising? vwhobo what say you?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:26 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

I wondered that myself when it was first posted and decided no, at least not yet. Plus I figured anyone who goes to a karaoke brothel is probably okay.

How's London?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:34 PM   #10
jon348
CF Newbie

Unhappy advertising?

sorry guys and girls not intended to advertise just to inform, ps the karoke was in frankfurt.

its hard to find a place to talk about this sort of stuff without people thinking you want to be a street racer.

my appologies, I maybe should have reworded the original post.

regard jon348
Old 03-22-2004, 11:38 PM   #11
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
How's London?
Who are you asking?

Old 03-22-2004, 11:43 PM   #12
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
Who are you asking?

YOU! im not in london yet.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:48 PM   #13
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
He could have been asking Jon...! (More than lightly actually, he's not in a good mood with me today, you see i'm a post whore... )

Last edited by R34RB30DETTV : 03-22-2004 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-22-2004, 11:56 PM   #14
jon348
CF Newbie

hello all

all good today,
Old 03-23-2004, 12:52 AM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
I thought you already left. When are you going?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote