Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2006, 02:12 AM   #76
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
My suggestion is to get a tidy little 2.0l or there abouts car. Spend a few bob making it look slighly menacing, put the rest of your money into a sound investment and rejoice knowing you may make it to post teens with most limbs intact. Later on when you have established some financial security look at getting into a car that has excessive power for what you need.

Boring I know, but prudence now will pay dividends later.
You old, old man!
Old 02-15-2006, 02:13 AM   #77
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
*snort* Laugh.
lol
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:40 AM   #78
Shift4
CF Newbie

oh my god guys this is getting pathetic. For each question that I ask, I get one (if that) serious answer and then everyone branches off and goes nowhere. 100% serious, my mom's old second grade class had literally around 8-15 times the attention span of everyone here. Its ridiculous. On airsoft forums where I post, if this went on all the time, people would get be getting banned CONSTANTLY. All I want is a good answer to my question!
Shift4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:42 AM   #79
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift4
oh my god guys this is getting pathetic. For each question that I ask, I get one (if that) serious answer and then everyone branches off and goes nowhere. 100% serious, my mom's old second grade class had literally around 8-15 times the attention span of everyone here. Its ridiculous. On airsoft forums where I post, if this went on all the time, people would get be getting banned CONSTANTLY. All I want is a good answer to my question!
Then to go airsoft forums and ask there. This is a public forum, not one where you pay to be a member, so its generally open to chatting. The section is even called General Discussions. Dont get your panties in a bunch. We gave you answers, did you take the time to read them? Or just ignored what you dindt want to hear?

Old 02-15-2006, 02:52 AM   #80
Shift4
CF Newbie

I read all of the responses and would like some info from people that have experience with the car. Also, the airsoft forums are free. Its just that its discouraging to see me ask my question and then get:

1. Yeah the GTI is a good car

2. Yeah, or a neon, lolz lolz, u sed no neons, lolz

3. tee hee

4. snort laugh snort

5. u guyz r funnyz

6. did you see the new C6 ZO6?

7. lolz lolz

I mean not to get on anyone here but doesnt anyone have any more valuable information on the cars that I mentioned? Thanks
Old 02-15-2006, 03:43 AM   #81
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

Quote:
I read all of the responses and would like some info from people that have experience with the car. Also, the airsoft forums are free. Its just that its discouraging to see me ask my question and then get:

3. tee hee

4. snort laugh snort

5. u guyz r funnyz

7. lolz lolz

I mean not to get on anyone here but doesnt anyone have any more valuable information on the cars that I mentioned? Thanks
every answer that i gave u was pretty damn good one... we can give u all the suggestions in the world, however u will be buying the car so it's not our choice
go out and drive the cars mentioned and see what car YOU like the best.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:56 AM   #82
Shift4
CF Newbie

VTec, you have been VERY helpful and I appreciate that! I just would like some input from people who have driven any of the cars is all. . .

Sorry, I was a little mad before, my b! .
Old 02-15-2006, 03:58 AM   #83
newyorker
MXman

With that attitude, you can seek help elsewhere. You obviously are either tense, in need of getting laid, or just tihnk youre better than everyone

Old 02-15-2006, 04:04 AM   #84
n00dle
CF Newbie

Why not a Benz e320, c36, or a BMW 3-series?
n00dle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:11 AM   #85
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:

3. tee hee

4. snort laugh snort

5. u guyz r funnyz

7. lolz lolz

I believe I gave (or tried to) useful info on the Camaro.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 04:29 AM   #86
Shift4
CF Newbie

you did, I would just like to apologize for my out of line behavior. I was in a bad mood and decided to take out my frustration here which does nothing to aid in this conversation. Sorry, just if you have any input on any good first cars that are pretty quick and relatively cheap, let me know!
Old 02-15-2006, 05:17 AM   #87
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
you did, I would just like to apologize for my out of line behavior. I was in a bad mood and decided to take out my frustration here which does nothing to aid in this conversation. Sorry, just if you have any input on any good first cars that are pretty quick and relatively cheap, let me know!
The Neon is underestimated. If you can find a DOHC they pack 150 horsepower and 133 torque, and on stick they are pretty fun to drive I heard. My sedan is 2600lbs stock and its fun to drive. They handle well because they are low. Then there is the Integra (zippy little devil) and RSX, etc.etc. Something under 2700lbs and at least 150 horsepower should be fun to build on.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:40 AM   #88
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
...So it's like you're practically almost begging us to post whore JK
No...

Quote:
While it's great if we all stayed on Topic in every thread, Moderating it is pretty much impossible. I find it's alot easier to have a little bit banter lol. And as I said before....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Relax, you should know by now that this is how CF is!

Threads do one of two things here.....they eventually die, having fulfilled what they were written for. Or they die, after having been spammed to death, by either natural causes, or by one of us locking it!

Oh yeah...It might also be revived in 2 or 3yrs time, too!
....So in other words, chances are it'll either die, or be locked before it gets too far out of hand, and to be honest, I dont think you'll be here often enough to see that happen!

By the way, dont take this post as one of 'those' posts lol.....It's merely a public service announcement

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:35 AM   #89
Aondor
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Then to go airsoft forums and ask there. This is a public forum, not one where you pay to be a member, so its generally open to chatting. The section is even called General Discussions. Dont get your panties in a bunch. We gave you answers, did you take the time to read them? Or just ignored what you dindt want to hear?

Ok well soryr newyorker you probly didn't realy give good answers its more like Chris or hobo gave good answers and he dind't read them.
We seriously need to slow down the flamer rate here.
Were all turning into a buch of flamers who are as easily offened by ignorance as my grandmother is by homosexulatiy
Old 02-15-2006, 06:41 AM   #90
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
Ok well soryr newyorker you probly didn't realy give good answers its more like Chris...
Well, I didn't know I gave super good advice, but I guess...