Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2006, 05:29 AM   #1
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
What did you get her for Valentines?

Alright so the 14th is Valentines and i was just wondering what everyone got their loved ones?

I got mine:
$270 white gold necklace with diamonds (got a great deal on it)
roses (12)
THIS HUGE VALENTINES CARD!!!! it's like 3 ft. tall or something
and...of course a box of chocolates

Also i'm taking her to dinner
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:37 AM   #2
ride3k
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
Alright so the 14th is Valentines and i was just wondering what everyone got their loved ones?

I got mine:
$270 white gold necklace with diamonds (got a great deal on it)
roses (12)
THIS HUGE VALENTINES CARD!!!! it's like 3 ft. tall or something
and...of course a box of chocolates

Also i'm taking her to dinner

lol, damn, thats alot, i want to know what you got her for christmas?

i could only afford, w/o breaking the bank,

1 dozen red + 1 dozen pink aranged
and a single rose, to give to her a pretend i only got her that, im an evil man, muahahha
__________________
Rollin' 18's on my 3k

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:41 AM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Oh geez....I forgot lol...jk *quietly rushes out to corner shop to buy her cheap chocolates* hehe

I think it's to commercialised, as does she lol....same with all these special days really lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:41 AM   #4
elchango36
WWJCD
 
elchango36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Last year @ SIUC
Posts: 2,122
I got her some JDM power folding mirrors. Not sure when I'm gonna install them.
__________________
elchango36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:41 AM   #5
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
lol, damn, thats alot, i want to know what you got her for christmas?

i could only afford, w/o breaking the bank,

1 dozen red + 1 dozen pink aranged
and a single rose, to give to her a pretend i only got her that, im an evil man, muahahha



I BROKE THE BANK DUDE!!! no kidding! yea i basically invested 2 pay checks into this. We went through kind of a rough time and it looks like it might get a little worst. She's a grade above me and i'm in 11th so the big C word is coming into play. So i kind of wanted this really special.
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:44 AM   #6
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Oh geez....I forgot lol...jk *quietly rushes out to corner shop to buy her cheap chocolates* hehe

I think it's to commercialised, as does she lol....same with all these special days really lol



we're in high school and to girls it's SUCH a big deal. I work at a Walgreens and i had the late shift today 4-10:30 and from what i saw today i agree with you 110%
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:44 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
I BROKE THE BANK DUDE!!! no kidding! yea i basically invested 2 pay checks into this. We went through kind of a rough time and it looks like it might get a little worst. She's a grade above me and i'm in 11th so the big C word is coming into play. So i kind of wanted this really special.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "There's a sucker born every minute"?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:54 AM   #8
shadowedII
CF Newbie
 
shadowedII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: tucson, az
Posts: 51
Heheh, i didn't conform to the masses and spend tons of cash. Well, I bought a single long stemmed dark red rose... but that was $6.45.

But I made a print of a photo I took of her a year ago when she wasn't looking. I just discovered it last night when i was looking through negatives and printed it today (in a darkroom). And yea, no one can put a price on sentimental art (right?).
shadowedII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:08 AM   #9
95civicdima
CF Addict
 
95civicdima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: suburbia
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Have you ever heard the phrase, "There's a sucker born every minute"?


i love my girl
__________________
95civicdima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:11 AM   #10
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
we're in high school and to girls it's SUCH a big deal. I work at a Walgreens and i had the late shift today 4-10:30 and from what i saw today i agree with you 110%
I agree that it's alot different at school..... .....When ya get married it all changes lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:33 AM   #11
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
"goes and jumps off cliff" i dont have a g/f
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:34 AM   #12
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx3_monster
"goes and jumps off cliff" i dont have a g/f
X2...But I always thought I'd die in some huge exosion or something

__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:36 AM   #13
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx3_monster
"goes and jumps off cliff" i dont have a g/f
Hey, leave me out of this lol.....anyways, I aint that tall

jk
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 07:56 AM   #14
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
A massaging foot spa for the lady from Brookstone.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:14 AM   #15
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
X2...But I always thought I'd die in some huge exosion or something


make that 3....but hey I'm on the prowel and well been on the prowl for WAY to long.
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.