Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 05:43 AM   #1
97Talonchik
discombobulated
 
97Talonchik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,257
New Political Strategy for 2008 Elections?

97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:45 AM   #2
ride3k
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 385
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ok, now i must say, i cant believe that man is SECOND IN COMMAND OF OUR FRIGGEN COUNTRY!!! jesus it scares me
__________________
Rollin' 18's on my 3k

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:53 AM   #3
97Talonchik
discombobulated
 
97Talonchik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,257
How do you accidentally shoot someone? To give Cheney some credit, the guy was a lawyer!
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 05:56 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
...That's just priceless
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:02 AM   #5
mx3_monster
im completely sane
 
mx3_monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Racine,WI
Posts: 646
hahahahahahahah ha what a dumbass
__________________
Member of the STi Fan Club, The Post Whore Club, And The Nobody in Particular FAN CLUB


"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:26 AM   #6
shadowedII
CF Newbie
 
shadowedII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: tucson, az
Posts: 51
It's the drugs I tell ya...

I mean, how the HELL do you confuse a human being with a 6-inch bird!?

There should be a crime against people shooting other people with 200 bb's of birdshot...

Oh wait, there is. It's called 'not shooting people when you're the vice president of the united states'.
shadowedII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:50 AM   #7
pik_d
CF not-so-Freak
 
pik_d's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 802
actually i'm pretty sure it's just the first 3 words of that...
__________________
-two great sources to combat ignorance-
google
wikipedia
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 08:06 AM   #8
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Obviously two people on this thread have never been hunting...some people DONT wear orange (or bright gear) to be seen easily, and could be shot accidentially. Sometimes you miss your target, and a bullet might travel 1/2 a mile past the target, and then hit someone. Hunting is not a safe sport.

But anyways, on a lighter note, I hope he shot Al Sharpton.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:39 AM   #9
elchango36
WWJCD
 
elchango36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Last year @ SIUC
Posts: 2,122
YOu guys seriuosly think it was an accident?? It was his lawyer. You know his lawyer knows all his dirty little secrets. He shot him to prove a point. I bet it went something like this...
Cheyney:You tell anyone about this I'll kill you.
Lawyer: Dick, the American people have to know!
BANG
Lawyer:AAAHHH ...You shot me!!!
Cheyney:And next time I will kill you beeyatch!

__________________
elchango36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #10
TheFieroKid
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchango36
YOu guys seriuosly think it was an accident?? It was his lawyer. You know his lawyer knows all his dirty little secrets. He shot him to prove a point. I bet it went something like this...
Cheyney:You tell anyone about this I'll kill you.
Lawyer: Dick, the American people have to know!
BANG
Lawyer:AAAHHH ...You shot me!!!
Cheyney:And next time I will kill you beeyatch!


LOL,
Bet in 30 years we find out thats not too far from the truth.
__________________
TheFieroKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #11
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFieroKid
LOL,
Bet in 30 years we find out thats not too far from the truth.

Only in a Liberal's dream would that happen
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 06:24 PM   #12
shadowedII
CF Newbie
 
shadowedII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: tucson, az
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
Obviously two people on this thread have never been hunting...some people DONT wear orange (or bright gear) to be seen easily, and could be shot accidentially. Sometimes you miss your target, and a bullet might travel 1/2 a mile past the target, and then hit someone. Hunting is not a safe sport.

But anyways, on a lighter note, I hope he shot Al Sharpton.

Yes, a bullet can travel that far... but this wasn't a bullet. It was birdshot. And despite bright colors or not, any hunter should (and would) make sure that what they were shooting at was what they were supposed to shot before pulling the trigger. It's called "target confirmation". Maybe Dick just isn't a good hunter...
shadowedII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:12 PM   #13
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowedII
Yes, a bullet can travel that far... but this wasn't a bullet. It was birdshot. And despite bright colors or not, any hunter should (and would) make sure that what they were shooting at was what they were supposed to shot before pulling the trigger. It's called "target confirmation". Maybe Dick just isn't a good hunter...

What if you ARE firing at a target, but didnt notice the hunter close-by who isnt wearing any bright gear. That was my point. You cant see him, oopppsss.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:12 PM   #14
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
You guys obviously don't know much about quail hunting. The lawyer came up behind or beside Cheney, apparently, and didn't let know Cheney he was there, which I think he's supposed to do. Cheney saw a bird, it took off towards the lawyer, and Cheney, not paying much attention to anyhting but the bird, shot, and hit the lawyer.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:13 PM   #15
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
You guys obviously don't know much about quail hunting. The lawyer came up behind or beside Cheney, apparently, and didn't let know Cheney he was there, which I think he's supposed to do. Cheney saw a bird, it took off towards the lawyer, and Cheney, not paying much attention to anyhting but the bird, shot, and hit the lawyer.

Happens all the time.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.