Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
Blindman
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Crown Victoria Body Kits?

Im thinking about geting a 2000 Crown Vic. I've been looking online for body kits and no luck. Anyone here know where I can buy Crown Vic. body kits...or atleast know of any companies that can custome make these parts?
Blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:25 AM   #2
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
ur gonna make me cry... a body kit on a crown vic... get some headers and make it rumble u non-import ricer.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:39 AM   #3
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindman
Im thinking about geting a 2000 Crown Vic. I've been looking online for body kits and no luck. Anyone here know where I can buy Crown Vic. body kits...or atleast know of any companies that can custome make these parts?
Maybe you're not having any luck cause there's only one person in the world in their right mind that would buy a body kit on a Crown Vic.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:43 AM   #4
Blindman
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.
Blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:45 AM   #5
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindman
I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.
No doubt it was custom made. I didn't offer my opinion(well maybe I did), I explained why you can't find anything.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindman
I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.

Good luck.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 09:11 AM   #7
VG30DE
CF Enthusiast
 
VG30DE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindman
I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.

ROFLMAO
__________________
Wide Open and Sideways...
VG30DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #8
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindman
I didnt really ask for ur opinion on putting a body kit on a Crown Vic. Im trying to find that kit that was used in the movie Taxi.

That was custom made for the movie by a california company, EP Industries (formerly known as Customs by Eddie Paul, a shop that's been making custom cars for a few decades).

http://www.epindustries.com/epi.html





Contact them to see if they've still got the molds.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #9
Aondor
CF Addict
 
Aondor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
That was custom made for the movie by a california company, EP Industries (formerly known as Customs by Eddie Paul, a shop that's been making custom cars for a few decades).

http://www.epindustries.com/epi.html





Contact them to see if they've still got the molds.

Chris I respect the fact that you actualy helped him instead of just flaming him for wanting to make his car unique
__________________
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:09 PM   #10
Blindman
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Thanx alot ChrisV, thats exactly what I was looking for!
Blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:50 AM   #11
windvic95
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
hey, i got a '95 crown vic, and also wanted a body kit for it...
scence no-body made them and i kew people that worked at a ship-yard,
i made my own.I got my oem front bumper and a '87 toyota supra front bumper and got my friend cut my bumper in half and add the supra bumper to it he look at me stupid!but when he finished it he was like WOW that looks tide!!!so now i got my front bumper and thinking on adding a marauder rear bumper then i would only need side skirts!!!so just use ur imagination and try stuff you know!!! good look
windvic95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 06:45 AM   #12
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windvic95
hey, i got a '95 crown vic, and also wanted a body kit for it...
scence no-body made them and i kew people that worked at a ship-yard,
i made my own.I got my oem front bumper and a '87 toyota supra front bumper and got my friend cut my bumper in half and add the supra bumper to it he look at me stupid!but when he finished it he was like WOW that looks tide!!!so now i got my front bumper and thinking on adding a marauder rear bumper then i would only need side skirts!!!so just use ur imagination and try stuff you know!!! good look
Why dont you add integra headlights and a ford bronco interior..then you would have a TRUE frankenstein
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #13
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by windvic95
hey, i got a '95 crown vic, and also wanted a body kit for it...
scence no-body made them and i kew people that worked at a ship-yard,
i made my own.I got my oem front bumper and a '87 toyota supra front bumper and got my friend cut my bumper in half and add the supra bumper to it he look at me stupid!but when he finished it he was like WOW that looks tide!!!so now i got my front bumper and thinking on adding a marauder rear bumper then i would only need side skirts!!!so just use ur imagination and try stuff you know!!! good look

Are you sure you can drive? You type like you're 12. I just wanted to mention that you did not get a body kit. You only have a front bumper and still need 3 more parts to complete it...
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:57 PM   #14
MBiangardi
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
looking at to buy a bodykit

Hello
yes im asain from thailand, that owns a crown victoria and looking for a body kit also.
But moved to san antonio texas. Very nice city i recon.

sold my eclipse for a crown vic. love those cars. Yes i am thinking about turning it into a dukes of hazard car orange with 01 general lee.
huge fan of the dukes.

will i found a site to get those lovely kits for $500 dollors and they look good too. So here it is


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Marauder web site
Home


This site has been created for those hard to find custom parts for the
FORD CROWN VICTORIA, MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, AND MARAUDER.


http://crownvicpimpzoomsharecom.

Last edited by MBiangardi : 08-19-2006 at 03:04 PM.
MBiangardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:57 PM   #15
Benson
seeking snappy title.
 
Benson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBiangardi
Hello
yes im asain from thailand, that owns a crown victoria and looking for a body kit also.
But moved to san antonio texas. Very nice city i recon.

sold my eclipse for a crown vic. love those cars. Yes i am thinking about turning it into a dukes of hazard car orange with 01 general lee.
huge fan of the dukes.

You adjust quickly. Got the whole lingo and redneck style down already.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.