Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 04:52 AM   #46
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion34
ok.. its enuff now.. just a dam ticket.... just lie to the juge. say you were never there. or you fell asleep at the wheel for a sec
Il just tell her I was speeding and will pay the fine, but would apretiate if she didnt give me any points since its my firsttime and would like a second chance.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

Old 03-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #47
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Some of you need to climb down off the cross and be realistic. We all speed and I speed WAYYY over the speed limit, and if I get a ticket I will try and get out of it. In fact Ive got all three tickets I have ever recieved waived and I didnt have to pay.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:38 PM   #48
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Some of you need to climb down off the cross and be realistic. We all speed and I speed WAYYY over the speed limit, and if I get a ticket I will try and get out of it. In fact Ive got all three tickets I have ever recieved waived and I didnt have to pay.
Can you tell us how?...It would probably help lol.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:53 PM   #49
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Can you tell us how?...It would probably help lol.

flirt the shit out of it, I dont' care if hes a guy and your a guy and your both guys with guy parts. Just flirt the shit out of it
Old 03-07-2006, 03:26 AM   #50
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I will say yes I was speeding and will be more than glad to pay the fine, but feel points are too harsh since this is my first incident. What she does is up to her.

Why's it too harsh, NewYorker?

Because it's your first time? That's a pathetic excuse. If we were to do that, then every single kid on the face of the planet would have a 'get out of jail free card' for their first time. The law is there to prevent people from doing something immoral and against the greater good. You did something that's immoral and against the greater good. Now, you'll have to put up with the law.

Because you broke the law, you will now statistically be more likely to break the law again. That's why the insurance agency raises your rates, because you probably will get into an accident/get another ticket, etc. etc. If you're statistically more likely to offend again, then why should you pay the insurance fee that people who don't offend do? It's because of people like you that insurance rates on MY insurance are skyhigh. And I'm NOT a fan of that happening.

You will go before the judge, and tell the truth. You were speeding, most likely because you were late, or just didn't like the stated speed limit. You will tell the judge that. You will then tell them that you will pay the consequences of your actions, whatever they may be.

If you're lucky and get a liberal judge, you'll get off 100% because you were honest. If you have a rationale judge, then you'll pay your dues.

I'm so close to reporting this to your local police department in order to properly prosecute you fully. Lucky for you, I'm a semi-compassionate person.

Do what's right, and don't post in this thread again. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:39 AM   #51
97Talonchik
discombobulated

LOL, who was it that Hobo turned into the cops? Was it Newyorker? You remember that post back a few months ago... I see a trend forming...
Old 03-07-2006, 03:46 AM   #52
97Talonchik
discombobulated

OMG I am the shiznit...here it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Moron. It has nothing to do with being a shitty businessman. It has everything to do with having ethics and moral fortitude, something it's obvious from the first day you logged on to this forum you are sorely missing. But there is a bright side. This thread, along with your IP, has already been forwarded to the Philadelphia Police Department. The internet is pretty cool, huh?

So newyorker, this is your first incident huh? I thought you've had 2 accidents already...well three if you count the one that apparently ran into your car.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:12 AM   #53
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Why's it too harsh, NewYorker?

Because it's your first time? That's a pathetic excuse. If we were to do that, then every single kid on the face of the planet would have a 'get out of jail free card' for their first time. The law is there to prevent people from doing something immoral and against the greater good. You did something that's immoral and against the greater good. Now, you'll have to put up with the law.

Because you broke the law, you will now statistically be more likely to break the law again. That's why the insurance agency raises your rates, because you probably will get into an accident/get another ticket, etc. etc. If you're statistically more likely to offend again, then why should you pay the insurance fee that people who don't offend do? It's because of people like you that insurance rates on MY insurance are skyhigh. And I'm NOT a fan of that happening.

You will go before the judge, and tell the truth. You were speeding, most likely because you were late, or just didn't like the stated speed limit. You will tell the judge that. You will then tell them that you will pay the consequences of your actions, whatever they may be.

If you're lucky and get a liberal judge, you'll get off 100% because you were honest. If you have a rationale judge, then you'll pay your dues.

I'm so close to reporting this to your local police department in order to properly prosecute you fully. Lucky for you, I'm a semi-compassionate person.

Do what's right, and don't post in this thread again. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole.
Whats there to report? You like being a snitch? I already said that I will tell the judge the truth. The officer said she is nice, so I wont go out of my way to make up some BS to her, but will tell her the truth, and what she does is up to her. If what the officer said is correct, then I should just pay the fine, or end up in drivers ed with the fine, but either way its better than points on my record. There were no cars on the road, and I usually go with the flow, so I really couldnt flow with anything. To be quite honest I always though the limit on the road was 50 or 55, because its a 3 lane dual section road (2 sections going each way with 3 lanes in each). I learned my lesson from this, and I drive more carefully now. I will be more than glad to pay the fine, because I DID break the law, but as far as points/drivers ed thats up to her.
EDIT: I would rather pay the fine, and am actually insisting on it, because I feel that if I do, then I will know the concequences and will be more careful, whereas if I get off 100% I will just keep speeding

Last edited by newyorker : 03-07-2006 at 04:51 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:37 AM   #54
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Whats there to report? You like being a snitch?
Your intent to lie to a judge under oath. That's what I intend to report if you contineu being your typical self.

Quote:
I already said that I will tell the judge the truth.

But you would imply a lie. Or was it exaggerate the truth? Or just tell half the truth? Read your above posts. You said that you were going to imply a lie.

Quote:
but either way its better than points on my record.

yeah, for you. But fortunately for us, the world DOES NOT revolve around you. I, for one, am for punishing irresponsible drivers, and making sure that when they break the law, they get closer to having their license taken away.

Quote:
There were no cars on the road, and I usually go with the flow, so I really couldnt flow with anything.

Perfect. A conformer. Just what we need. Somebody not willing to stand up for what's right simply because they don't want to stand out from the crowd.
------
I can't even finish my rebuttal. You've got me too pissed off.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole. Never post in this thread again.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:06 AM   #55
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Unfortunately for you/us...he started this thread, so you have no right to say that.....as right as it may be!

Problem with the legal system is, newyorker, that judges, cops etc, weren't born yesterday, they can see through people like you. Ever heard of a 'coppers nose'?....maybe it's a Brit thing, but it bassicaly means that Cops can sense things and due to experience, see through people like you. I'd hazard a guess that Judges are the same!....If you lie under Oath, you'll be torn apart when they find out, because they'll slip you up!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 03-07-2006, 01:50 PM   #56
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Your intent to lie to a judge under oath. That's what I intend to report if you contineu being your typical self.

But you would imply a lie. Or was it exaggerate the truth? Or just tell half the truth? Read your above posts. You said that you were going to imply a lie.

yeah, for you. But fortunately for us, the world DOES NOT revolve around you. I, for one, am for punishing irresponsible drivers, and making sure that when they break the law, they get closer to having their license taken away.

Perfect. A conformer. Just what we need. Somebody not willing to stand up for what's right simply because they don't want to stand out from the crowd.
------
I can't even finish my rebuttal. You've got me too pissed off.

Damn straight.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 03-07-2006, 03:13 PM   #57
newyorker
MXman

Il just tell her that yes i was speeding simply becuase i wasnt watching my speed, and will pay the fine, but have since been more careful (yea i actually have and its not only saving me tickets, but saving me gas not running in high RPM all day). The hearing is in 2 months so well see. Besides this, my mom is going next thursday to get her operation for breast cancer, so I wont tell my parents unless they really have to find out, because I dont want to burden them with my problems.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:03 AM   #58
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Il just tell her that yes i was speeding simply becuase i wasnt watching my speed, and will pay the fine, but have since been more careful (yea i actually have and its not only saving me tickets, but saving me gas not running in high RPM all day). The hearing is in 2 months so well see. Besides this, my mom is going next thursday to get her operation for breast cancer, so I wont tell my parents unless they really have to find out, because I dont want to burden them with my problems.

I actually ground off a good layer off enamel on my teeth while reading your reply.
----------
You are officially added to my ignore list.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:18 AM   #59
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
I actually ground off a good layer off enamel on my teeth while reading your reply.
----------
You are officially added to my ignore list.
Yes youre grinding because I have the heart to care about my family. **** you buddy.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:19 AM   #60
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Yes youre grinding because I have the heart to care about my family. **** you buddy.

You prove time and time again how ignorant you are, Cliffy needs to lock this thread because you are proving to be a bigger f*ucking idiot than ever.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Closed Thread