Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 03:31 AM   #61
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yes youre grinding because I have the heart to care about my family. **** you buddy.
OK, you fvcking piece of shit, you want me to rip into you? Prepare to be owned.

1. The point of your mom having cancer has no relevance to the topic at hand. You simply brought it up to make it seem like since I was arguing against you, I was making fun of your mom having cancer also. Failed attempted #1. If anything, you're not caring for your parents by being irresponsible with the responsibility of a car that they've given to you. YOu want to care about your family? be by your mom's side RIGHT NOW, helping her in whatever way possible, instead of being on a forum full of people who hate you. You want to care for them? Don't create problems to burden them with.

2. You clearly stated above that you were going to lie to a Judge under oath. Even if you revoke what you said, I'll still respect certain rapists more than I respect you.

3. I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY CONTINUE. YOU'RE GETTING ME WAAY TOO PISSED OFF.
-------------

A certain old saying comes to mind;

You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

I suggest you cease and desist now, you're digging yourself an even deeper hole.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:49 AM   #62
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

I don't see why everyone is being so mean to newyorker for trying to get out of paying a ticket. Everyone speeds, especially us, since we're all a bunch of car/driving enthusiasts. Everyone tries to get out of tickets too. I don't agree with newyorker's "arguments", but I still don't think he's breaking any new ground when it comes to the breaking the law.

(I've never had a ticket before so don't ask)
Old 03-08-2006, 03:53 AM   #63
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
...but I still don't think he's breaking any new ground when it comes to the breaking the law.

Is it too much to ask for someone to face up to the consequences of their actions?
Old 03-08-2006, 04:02 AM   #64
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Is it too much to ask for someone to face up to the consequences of their actions?

Well perhaps you are the righteous one, but I know damn well that most of the people at this forum will not pay a speeding ticket if they don't have to. So to all the people who have jumped on Godlaus' bandwagon, "Judge not lest ye be judged".
Old 03-08-2006, 04:10 AM   #65
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Well perhaps you are the righteous one, but I know damn well that most of the people at this forum will not pay a speeding ticket if they don't have to. So to all the people who have jumped on Godlaus' bandwagon, "Judge not lest ye be judged".

I have been judged. I've been pulled over, and I've paid my dues.
---------
And given the opportunity, most wouldn't pay. But, given the opportunity, I don't think that all murderers would put up with the death sentance. So why do we enforce it? Because it's what benefits the greater good and holds up morals. I don't care what other people here would do. All I care about is what's righteous and morale. And all I ask is that others follow that kind of code. But apparently, that is asking too much.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:13 AM   #66
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

you have an ''i hate newyorker club''?

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
Old 03-08-2006, 04:16 AM   #67
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
you have an ''i hate newyorker club''?

No, why you want to start one?

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 03-08-2006, 04:16 AM   #68
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
OK, you fvcking piece of shit, you want me to rip into you? Prepare to be owned.

1. The point of your mom having cancer has no relevance to the topic at hand. You simply brought it up to make it seem like since I was arguing against you, I was making fun of your mom having cancer also. Failed attempted #1. If anything, you're not caring for your parents by being irresponsible with the responsibility of a car that they've given to you. YOu want to care about your family? be by your mom's side RIGHT NOW, helping her in whatever way possible, instead of being on a forum full of people who hate you. You want to care for them? Don't create problems to burden them with.

2. You clearly stated above that you were going to lie to a Judge under oath. Even if you revoke what you said, I'll still respect certain rapists more than I respect you.

3. I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY CONTINUE. YOU'RE GETTING ME WAAY TOO PISSED OFF.
-------------

A certain old saying comes to mind;

You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

I suggest you cease and desist now, you're digging yourself an even deeper hole.
No. I said 3 times I would pay the fine and take responsibility, but I guess you hear what oyu wana hear. My mom having cancer has nothing to do with you or the ticket. Im simply triyng to avoid points because if I get them they will find out, and with my mom in the condition she will be in, I cant have her stressing for anything, whether is be daytime TV or her son getting a speeding ticket. Sometimes you have to lie to get greater good.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

Old 03-08-2006, 04:18 AM   #69
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
No, why you want to start one?

lol nah, but i did mean that towards godlaus

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
Old 03-08-2006, 04:42 AM   #70
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
lol nah, but i did mean that towards godlaus
Both of them are completely retarted. I said no less than 3 times that I will tell the judge I was speeding and ask for a second chance and pay the fine but no points. Pythias is making out to sound like i should walk in there and be like "yea i was speeding give me the highest fine you can becuase the kids on the forum said its the morally correct thing to do"
Bull ****ing shit. 90% of the people here know that if they got a fine, they would do their best to weasel out of the situation, and not pay. Its the select few that have to press their morals onto others. Its MY court hearing and I will do and say as I feel right, no matter how much morality is posted here. I will say I was speeding, ask to pay the fine, and get a second chance at my licence and come out clean with no points, or at least take defensive driving. I dont give a shit what all of you say to me about what to tell the judge. The officer even assured me that she wont give me points, and when he came back to the car he said everytihng will be nice and smooth becuase its my first offence. I dont know the justice system in your areas, but its a bit more liberal around here.
I agree with taking responsibility for your own shit, but sometimes its a little rediculous to just say "I want to take FULL responsibility (pay the full fine) rather than at least try to ask the judge for a second change...there is no guarantee that the judge will bite it, but then again you tried and thats what counts. I wouldnt mind paying my full fine and taking defensive driving, but I would rather not

Last edited by newyorker : 03-08-2006 at 04:58 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:59 AM   #71
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Both of them are completely retarted. I said no less than 3 times that I will tell the judge I was speeding and ask for a second chance and pay the fine but no points. Pythias is making out to sound like i should walk in there and be like "yea i was speeding give me the highest fine you can becuase the kids on the forum said its the morally correct thing to do"
Bull ****ing shit. 90% of the people here know that if they got a fine, they would do their best to weasel out of the situation, and not pay. Its the select few that have to press their morals onto others. Its MY court hearing and I will do and say as I feel right, no matter how much morality is posted here. I will say I was speeding, ask to pay the fine, and get a second chance at my licence and come out clean with no points, or at least take defensive driving. I dont give a shit what all of you say to me about what to tell the judge. The officer even assured me that she wont give me points, and when he came back to the car he said everytihng will be nice and smooth becuase its my first offence. I dont know the justice system in your areas, but its a bit more liberal around here.
I agree with taking responsibility for your own shit, but sometimes its a little rediculous to just say "I want to take FULL responsibility (pay the full fine) rather than at least try to ask the judge for a second change...there is no guarantee that the judge will bite it, but then again you tried and thats what counts. I wouldnt mind paying my full fine and taking defensive driving, but I would rather not

UltimateTuner10: please expalin how im a dumbass
UltimateTuner10: i stated no less than 3 ****ing times that i would just take the penalty
UltimateTuner10: but dipship keeps at his game
SSJPythias3: yes and he said EVEN THOUGH U REVOKED THAT
SSJPythias3: did u not read that?
UltimateTuner10: how is that stuopud on my part
SSJPythias3: do u know what revoked means?
UltimateTuner10: yea take back
SSJPythias3: the thought of first imp0lying it
UltimateTuner10: revoke means take back i believe
UltimateTuner10: whatever
SSJPythias3: The point of your mom having cancer has no relevance to the topic at hand.
SSJPythias3: u read that?
SSJPythias3: My mom having cancer has nothing to do with you or the ticket. Im simply triyng to avoid points because if I get them they will find out, and with my mom in the condition she will be in, I cant have her stressing for anything,
SSJPythias3: u missed wat he ****ing said
UltimateTuner10: i said 3 times i would just tell her i was speeding and would pay the fine but would like a second chance nad to keep my record clean or go to drivers ed
UltimateTuner10: it has a strong point
SSJPythias3: we are talking about your ticket and what you are going to do about it
UltimateTuner10: simple what im gona do
SSJPythias3: it DOESNT have any place in what we were talking about
SSJPythias3: we dont care about your parents
UltimateTuner10: il ask the judge to let me pay the fine and let me get another chance
SSJPythias3: we are tyring to get the ****ing point across of taking up for ur own actions
SSJPythias3: why do you deserve another chance why?
SSJPythias3: because it is your first time?
SSJPythias3: that it?
SSJPythias3: ignorane.
UltimateTuner10: bro if you got pulled for speeding you wouldnt waltz into the court room and ask for maximum punishment

UltimateTuner10: they would probbably look at you like youre insane and give you notihng at all
UltimateTuner10: just take ur licence away
UltimateTuner10: if you were in my shoes id love to see what ud be thinking
UltimateTuner10: walk in the room and ask for a second chance
UltimateTuner10: or ask for the biggest fine they can slap on you
SSJPythias3: THAT ISNT WHAT HES SAYIN EITHER U ****IN IDIOT
SSJPythias3: U ALSO DONT WALTZIN AND ASK FOR A SECOND CAHCNE
SSJPythias3: U SAY HERE I WILL PAY MY FINE AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES
SSJPythias3: DAMN WAHT DONT U ****ING UNDERSTAND
SSJPythias3: IVE DONE STUPIF SHIT BEFORE GOTTEN IN TROUBLE AND TOOK UP FOR IT
UltimateTuner10: like hwat
UltimateTuner10: pay 165 dollars
UltimateTuner10: and then through your ass for 2 years?
SSJPythias3: WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT THRO UR ASS FOR 2 YEARS
UltimateTuner10: points = raised rates
UltimateTuner10: my rate is 160 for minimal coverage
SSJPythias3: UR A ****ING IDIOT AND THAT IS WHY U HAVE A SPEEDING TICKET
UltimateTuner10: i ust lost my job
SSJPythias3: JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SPEEDS DOESNT MATTER
UltimateTuner10: i cnat pay for shit
SSJPythias3: DOESNT MEAN U GO HIT AND RUN AND DO DUMB SHIT
UltimateTuner10: doesn mean i ask to get a high rate either
SSJPythias3: you take up for your actuions you little ****ing pussy.
UltimateTuner10 signed off at 10:38:14 PM.

Clear enough for you b*itch?

BTW YES he said he lost his job so that is now his excuse for asking for a second chance, what a f*cking p*ssy, god only knows how much I wish a bus would just run over him and his little pos Neon.

As for his parents, they should both be hung for how they brought up this stupid little russion B*tch, as well as even bringin him into the world, who the hell brings someone so ****ed up into the world like this when they have a child?

And I have a feeling that it is in his genes that he is this way, because time adn time again he shows his double-digit I.Q. of understanding (or lack of) simple things, morals, and other such concepts.

And yes I am too lazy to point out every little f*cking detail newyorker, I'll just point out the big things here, I'm not nice enough like Godlaus to practically spell shit out for you. Read this and understand it.

-Take Responsibility for your own actions.

You want to talk about having it hard? Having insurance raised you don't even pay for fully? My father is 43 years old and works eveyr day of his life. He has to pay for not one but two families as well as the farm he is trying to build. He trains horses for a living and does not pay taxes. He will never retire for this fact. He works his ass of every F*cking day so I can have food on the table because he cheated on my mother, who then divorced him WITHOUT a second chance. He is much worse off than you my little f*cking retard and I think about it everyday. There is no retirement for him, he will most likely work until he dies, unless I can somehow make enough money to eventually begin supporting him and pulling him away from his endless job. He got no second chances, but you know what? He doesn't complain, he doesn't skip days, or even a day of work. And it is because this is a result of his action, and this is the consequence for it. He made a mistake, and he is paying for it everyday of his life.

Not too bad when compared to two f*cking years of 50$ more dollars a month.

"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."

Last edited by Pythias : 03-08-2006 at 05:11 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:04 AM   #72
newyorker
MXman

You gona teach me to be a human being now? I know waht u and I said what does it make a difference. You tihnk posting my convo here is gona somehow change anytihng? I said I will take the fine andtake the course if necessary, so what are you trying to prove...that ur a tough guy triyng to teach me something? Shove it pal.
ME losing my job inst the excuse....its simply the fact that around here people try to get out of shit and thats it. Im gona pay the fine, etc.etc. il get the money from the bank if i need to or make osme money somehow.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:12 AM   #73
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Bull ****ing shit.
90% of the people here know that if they got a fine, they would do their best to weasel out of the situation, and not pay. Its the select few that have to press their morals onto others. Its MY court hearing and I will do and say as I feel right, no matter how much morality is posted here. I will say I was speeding, ask to pay the fine, and get a second chance at my licence and come out clean with no points, or at least take defensive driving. I dont give a shit what all of you say to me about what to tell the judge. The officer even assured me that she wont give me points, and when he came back to the car he said everytihng will be nice and smooth becuase its my first offence. I dont know the justice system in your areas, but its a bit more liberal around here.

You don't knwo what I said or you wouldn't have said that you imbecilic piece of shit.

And I won't even bother disecting the rest of your bullsh*t
Quote:
You gona teach me to be a human being now? I know waht u and I said what does it make a difference. You tihnk posting my convo here is gona somehow change anytihng? I said I will take the fine andtake the course if necessary, so what are you trying to prove...that ur a tough guy triyng to teach me something? Shove it pal.
ME losing my job inst the excuse....its simply the fact that around here people try to get out of shit and thats it. Im gona pay the fine, etc.etc. il get the money from the bank if i need to or make osme money somehow.

If you knew what I said why did you say what I JUST quoted?

It makes a difference because you are lieing to people on this forum sh*thead.

I don't even think I can sit here one moment longer and argue with you, get your priorities straight. Maybe tomorrow when I have calmed down and IF someone else has posted worth reading (ex. Godlaus) I will read some, otherwise I'm done.

Last edited by Pythias : 03-08-2006 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:15 AM   #74
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
You don't knwo what I said or you wouldn't have said that you imbecilic piece of shit.

And I won't even bother disecting the rest of your bullsh*t

If you knew what I said why did you say what I JUST quoted?

It makes a difference because you are lieing to people on this forum sh*thead.
How many times must I tel you that I will pay the fine and take the course if necessary..you dont get it do you...things are different here than in yuor area..cops dont come to the hearings...and frankly i can guarantee that 70% of the people there will lie and get off.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:30 AM   #75
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Mathew is right. I agree with him. I speed, if I get caught, I don't really want to pay the fine. I've paid three times, but if there is a way to get out of it LEGALLY, I will do it. Thankfully in SK we don't get points off for busting the speed limit(provided its within 50kms of the limit). But when I got a bullshit ticket for Undue Care and Attention, I took it to court, won by default because the cop didn't show.(But that's another story altogether)

Furthermore, I can understand what newyorker is saying about his mother. My mother has had quintuple bypass surgery, and my father suffers from Hairy Cell Leukemia. I've never used that as an excuse for anything, but I sure as hell know that if there is anyway that I can help, and that means them not finding out about a ticket, then I'm sure as hell not telling them. You have to understand that there isn't much that as their children there isn't much else we can do. Yes, we can help out around the house, do what they say, so on so forth. But constantly being by their side doesn't help anything. So lay the **** off of him for that Godlaus. It's a valid point. Same with you Pythias. My father ALSO works full time, paying out a debt that he shouldn't have to, and ALSO works on the farm. You ARE NOT SPECIAL.

As well Pythias. That conversation on AIM was held in confidence that it would not get posted all over the internet. Bet you feel like a special cookie for posting that. I love how you referred to him as being "stupid" or "dumb" several times when you can not spell to save your ****ing life. And in this instance, you ARE THE ****ING IDIOT. The precise reason why you go to court is to try and DEFEND yourself, and to WIN, whatever you may win, either no points on insurance, or the whole ticket being thrown out, or whatever.

Newyorker has said that he will gladly pay the ****ing fine, but he doesn't want insurance points. It's reasonable. What the **** would you do? I'm sure if you got busted for speeding and it meant paying out the ass for a few years you would do whatever you could to avoid it. And don't try to preach that you never speed, because I'm sure that is complete and utter horseshit.

And I'm sure I've forgotten something along the way...
Closed Thread