Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
Fangs
CF Newbie

Unhappy Nubria 2000 front end problem

I have Daewoo Nubria 2000, The problem with this car is that it is pulling to the right and left in turns and darting going down the road. I have been told by three line up shops that there is nothing wrong with the car but thier is. I have also heard that the problem could be the lower control arm bushings. I would like some feed back as to what the problem is and how to fix it. Also if anyone else has had this problem with the car it stated about when the car hit 85.000 miles. It is also wearing the front tires on the outside.

Last edited by Fangs : 03-04-2006 at 02:53 PM.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs
I have Daewoo Nubria 2000, The problem with this car is that it is pulling to the right and left in turns and darting going down the road. I have been told by three line up shops that there is nothing wrong with the car but thier is. I have also heard that the problem could be the lower control arm bushings. I would like some feed back as to what the problem is and how to fix it. Also if anyone else has had this problem with the car it stated about when the car hit 85.000 miles. It is also wearing the front tires on the outside.
If the car's tyres are wearing unevenly and it pulls to both sides of the road (not just one, as this would probably be the camber in the road!), you more than likely have a severe suspension problem. Any good Mechanic will be able to tell you exactly what's wrong!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:11 AM   #3
Fangs
CF Newbie

Smile Front end problems on 2000 Daewoo's

The problem is in the lower control arms bushings. They have gone bad you need to replace them and it will fix the problem. Replace both the front and rear bushing at the same time and on both sides of the car.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote