Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006, 03:34 AM   #1
mamasally
CF Newbie

Question PLEASE someone help! GMC HEATING PROBLEM

Got trouble with the heating system in my 1999 GMC Sierra, has air too. Problem is the blower motor only works on settings 3-5 cannot use settings 1 and 2. Just changed the blower motor switch hoping that was the problem but still no change. Need desperately to know where in the world the blower fan relay and the blower motor resistor is on this model. Bought many books on this vehicle but none of them show these 2 parts, PLEASE, PLEASE can someone help me find these parts!!! I am ready to do this soon> if I cannot find these parts. Come on people please take this one as a challenge to all the GMC lovers out there, help out a peed off woman before she looses it LOL!!!
mamasally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:06 PM   #2
davsmitty
CF Addict

Look, its a newer model so every-damn-thing is computerized. You could look around for an eternity and never find the thing, if the books dont have it, your not gonna find it. It dosnet seem to me that big of a problem, just adjust the temp and fan until your comfortable, ya know? Anyway, if you switched the control module already then thats about all you can do w/out taking it to a garage and spending WAY too much . Hope this helps, soory if it dosent
davsmitty is offline   Reply With Quote