Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

The Integra Built for Burnouts!!!

Who said FWD's cant do big burnouts?

VIDEO!

Last edited by GreekWarrior : 03-21-2006 at 10:48 PM.
GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:52 PM   #2
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

nice car...

if a little rough around the edges...

good video though, 5th gear burnout (i can do it in GT4 )

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:59 PM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Holy crap that was amazing...Leaving a cloud of smoke behind her
Old 03-21-2006, 11:52 PM   #4
elchango36
WWJCD

I've seen that Teg before. There's always a pic of her in Super Street anytime there's a big car show like Nopi.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:05 AM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

That's a FWD car with the rear wheels chocked and the parking brake set. There is NO trick to doing what was done there, hell you can do it with an old worn out Geo. It is in a word, lame. If you want to see a real burnout, with a real car... http://www2.cal-look.com/video/entry12_burnaway.ram . Crank it up!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:26 AM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
That's a FWD car with the rear wheels chocked and the parking brake set. There is NO trick to doing what was done there, hell you can do it with an old worn out Geo. It is in a word, lame. If you want to see a real burnout, with a real car... http://www2.cal-look.com/video/entry12_burnaway.ram . Crank it up!
Yeah, with all of their weight in the rear jp

That looked sweet too, and I love the coloured tires that make coloured smoke lol

BTW I cranked it up, and when that first Bug started up I nearly fell over
Old 03-22-2006, 01:06 AM   #7
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:

hobo, jus b/c you dont like a car, dose not mean you gotta turn into a whining japophobe. He never said there was a trick, he just was showing pictures of a big burnout done by a FWD car. And by the way, bugs can be fast and loud, the still look like a little girls car

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:09 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
hobo, jus b/c you dont like a car, dose not mean you gotta turn into a whining japophobe. He never said there was a trick, he just was showing pictures of a big burnout done by a FWD car. And by the way, bugs can be fast and loud, the still look like a little girls car
Does it hurt to know that a 40 year old car with a two liter engine can run circles around your tub? Is that what your problem is? Now I suppose you're going to spend some time lying about the price of gas in San Diego again. Oh boy.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-22-2006, 01:11 AM   #9
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:
If you want to see a real burnout, with a real car... http://www2.cal-look.com/video/entry12_burnaway.ram . Crank it up!

although bugs are one of my favorite cars, (well maybe top 10)

THIS< is a burnout

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...07CB200412.htm

I love how the doughnuts are so tight
i dont know if its stock or not....

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
Old 03-22-2006, 01:13 AM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk

THIS< is a burnout

Yeah, that was extremely good.

Old 03-22-2006, 01:14 AM   #11
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:
Does it hurt to know that a 40 year old car with a two liter engine can run circles around your tub? Is that what your problem is? Now I suppose you're going to spend some time lying about the price of gas in San Diego again. Oh boy.

wow, again, not reading. Did i say it PERFORMED BAD, or how about you try adressing your real issues with asain imports and the like? i said they look like little p***y cars, not how the performed. I dont give a shit if it can run circles around my "tub" And you still didnt prove jack shit in the other thread. 6 months ago means 6 months, not 6 months and 'x' days. I have not once lied, and all you go around doing is bashing other people for not being a old foggy that sits in thier home reminsicng about getting thier wang up

get an open mind, or go live in a retierment home old man, if you cant deal with other peoples thoughts, thats were you belong

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

Old 03-22-2006, 01:17 AM   #12
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk

THIS< is a burnout

THAT was tight, in more ways than one, lol

My 3000GT SL

Old 03-22-2006, 01:17 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
wow, again, not reading. Did i say it PERFORMED BAD, or how about you try adressing your real issues with asain imports and the like? i said they look like little p***y cars, not how the performed. I dont give a shit if it can run circles around my "tub" And you still didnt prove jack shit in the other thread. 6 months ago means 6 months, not 6 months and 'x' days. I have not once lied, and all you go around doing is bashing other people for not being a old foggy that sits in thier home reminsicng about getting thier wang up

get an open mind, or go live in a retierment home old man, if you cant deal with other peoples thoughts, thats were you belong
Wow, one day when I grow up I might be able to roll on 18's too. Then I could be as kewl as you think you are. You're so blind to the truth that you couldn't see it if it was bright orange, 100 feet tall and fell on top of you. Run along now sweetie, go annoy someone else.

Old 03-22-2006, 01:18 AM   #14
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:
Yeah, that was extremely good.

wow, im honored

I expected a "not bad" if anything lol j/p

Old 03-22-2006, 01:26 AM   #15
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:
Wow, one day when I grow up I might be able to roll on 18's too. Then I could be as kewl as you think you are. You're so blind to the truth that you couldn't see it if it was bright orange, 100 feet tall and fell on top of you. Run along now sweetie, go annoy someone else.

ahh annoing your senile old mind am i? is it annoying when you dont detect sarcasm? do you think i paid for 18in wheels? why would i blow how much ever it would cost on a mod that could only benefit me if i upped my brakes? did you ever think that maybe they were on there? maybe i put that in there as a joke, to all the "ghetto fabulous" people out there that think its cool to add as much usless bling to thier car as possible? did any of that run through your mind, or are you sitting there pondering a better way to use the word twink?

and if i dont see the truth, feel free to enlighten me, im waiting

My 3000GT SL