Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2004, 07:43 AM   #1
Benz
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3
Bought the new Mercedes E55

Proud owner of the car. Sooo much power. Soooo fast. Sooo much fun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wb.JPG (19.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg resize.JPG (20.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg dash.JPG (17.7 KB, 17 views)
Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:54 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz
Proud owner of the car. Sooo much power. Soooo fast. Sooo much fun
Your point, if there is one?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 03:30 PM   #3
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
that hes insanely rich?
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 11:52 PM   #4
Benz
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3
vwhobo.. it can rip your bug a new asshole.
Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac
 
R34RB30DETTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SE England.. you?
Posts: 604
What is the going price of a E55 (AMG?) in America? $100,000? And vw's beetle? $4000... I would have said that bhp/buck the beetle kicks your ass...
__________________

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:35 AM   #6
Benz
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3
Im happy with the car, its now going through Renn Tech. I bought the car. Im happy. To me, thats all that counts.

Last edited by Benz : 03-28-2004 at 12:40 AM.
Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:41 AM   #7
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast
 
Widowmaker2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 166
I forsee this getting interesting...

But...cool Mercedes!
__________________
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to tonight’s presentation, it's brought to you by us and it's non-fiction."
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:47 AM   #8
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac
 
R34RB30DETTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SE England.. you?
Posts: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k
I forsee this getting interesting...

But...cool Mercedes!
Indeed, get the out.. But keep the bucket to put the bits of Benz that are left after VW is done with him.. Benz, you know how the Spanish let bulls out into the street and then run from them? Well you let the bulls out and ran down a dead-end street... Goodbye!
__________________

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )

Last edited by R34RB30DETTV : 03-28-2004 at 12:49 AM.
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:14 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz
vwhobo.. it can rip your bug a new asshole.
You have proven with that one post that you are not only a moron but no doubt a liar as well. I would hope that a car that costs as much as what you claim to own would be able to outrun my Bug. But I doubt it will to around 100 mph. And I seriously doubt that a person who has the means to purchase said vehicle would come to this forum and brag about it on his first post, unless of course his Mercedes says "Hot Wheels" on the bottom like yours.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:37 AM   #10
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
oooh theres gonna be a lot of this goin around...

__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 04:56 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
oooh theres gonna be a lot of this goin around...

I can't believe somone would think he's "kewl" because his $100k+ MB might be able to outrun my Bug. Here's a trivia item. Did you know the combined retail cost of the headlight assemblies in his alleged car is more than I have into my entire car. That's something to be proud of.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 05:02 AM   #12
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I can't believe somone would think he's "kewl" because his $100k+ MB might be able to outrun my Bug. Here's a trivia item. Did you know the combined retail cost of the headlight assemblies in his alleged car is more than I have into my entire car. That's something to be proud of.

yeah. i agree. when someone pulls a "benz" it shows that they have zero confidence in themselves as a person, and they need to brag about their car to make them feel good. pshah. who needs an E55 anyway? i prefer something more economical. that thing drinks gas like a frat boy drinks alcoholic beverages.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:41 AM   #13
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz
vwhobo.. it can rip your bug a new asshole.

As already mentioned...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 11:55 PM   #14
lOgiC
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15
Congrats Buddy It looks super tight
lOgiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 12:01 AM   #15
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by lOgiC
Congrats Buddy It looks super tight
It does look cool, but I am going to speak for what I expect vwhobo is gonna say that morons run together! Logic and Benz...
Benz: You are in this catagory because of ur bug/ asshole remark...
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.