Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2004, 02:53 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

My, my oxidizer2k, that new avatar hurts me more than you'll ever know. How shall I sleep tonight. You are an insignificant douche bag.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 02:56 AM   #17
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Your attempt to be nasty to me does not cover for the fact that you are obviously an idiot. You are the one who claims to "know alot about cars" then displays the knowledge of my grandmother. Perhaps if you weren't guilty of false advertising and were honest with the people you expect help from, you could become a productive member of this onlne community. Until such time you will simply be considered cyber trash.

By the way, I don't share your sexual inclination. Perhaps if you were more concerned with your car instead of your homosexual fantasies, you would get it repaired quicker.

Well damn, think about it, what the hell is a forum for... People learn, and get help... they dont act like bastards like you have dont since my first post here. I may be an idiot... but im not a bitch like you. I see you know a lot about cars looking from you sig pick... so if everyone doesnt know as much as you, they all must be idiots. Good one. And wtf do you mean false advertising? I aint selling shit... And only thing i will be gaining is knowledge.. I just joined, how the **** am i supposes to be productive.. I have a life like many of the people here.. and if Im calling you the homo, im not having fantasies about you... get over yourself...

Last edited by oxidizer2k : 03-29-2004 at 02:59 AM.
oxidizer2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 02:57 AM   #18
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:
My, my oxidizer2k, that new avatar hurts me more than you'll ever know. How shall I sleep tonight. You are an insignificant douche bag.

Truth can be painful. And youll probably end up sleeping alone with your hands in your pants like always.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:02 AM   #19
Unfedfat
Site Admin

Quote:
... instead of your homosexual fantasies, you would get it repaired quicker.

hmmm.. shower orgy...
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 03:03 AM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxidizer2k
Well damn, think about it, what the hell is a forum for... People learn, and get help... they dont act like bastards like you have dont since my first post here. I may be an idiot... but im not a bitch like you. I see you know a lot about cars looking from you sig pick... so if everyone doesnt know as much as you, they all must be idiots. Good one. And wtf do you mean false advertising? I aint selling shit... And only thing i will be gaining is knowledge.. I just joined, how the **** am i supposes to be productive.. I have a life like many of the people here.. and if Im calling you the homo, im not having fantasies about.. get over yourself...
Temper temper sweetie. If you're not careful you'll cough up sperm and get it all over your new dress.

Let's go over this again quickly for those of you who are stupid. You are the one who anounced that you know alot about cars, not me. You are the one that by your own words has shown that you know very little about cars. I have never ever said people who don't know as much as I do are idiots if they want to learn. What I am saying is you are an idiot because instead of simply introducing yourself, saying you don't know much but want to learn and going from there, you advertised yourself as someone with substantial knowledge. There you have it, you're not only an idiot but a liar as well.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-29-2004, 03:12 AM   #21
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:
Temper temper sweetie. If you're not careful you'll cough up sperm and get it all over your new dress.

Let's go over this again quickly for those of you who are stupid. You are the one who anounced that you know alot about cars, not me. You are the one that by your own words has shown that you know very little about cars. I have never ever said people who don't know as much as I do are idiots if they want to learn. What I am saying is you are an idiot because instead of simply introducing yourself, saying you don't know much but want to learn and going from there, you advertised yourself as someone with substantial knowledge. There you have it, you're not only an idiot but a liar as well.

Ok, whatever... Just go back to your POS work tommorrow, get your POS 5 dollar paycheck... And go buy yourself another one of your POS old ass Vws from the junk yard. Because youve been a bitch to me from my first post... and Youll be a bitch to anyone who may say something that you get a "strong suspicion" about and then you are gonna say shit. You asked me if I contributed anything to this forum.. or to you.. well if you maybe helped me instead of talking one thing I said and making it sound like something else, I could help the next guy who comes... yet you didnt help me... because it doesnt say that your supposed to help anyone... so why then should I contribute... no one else gave me the same BS attitude here... only you. So how about you put me on ignore, and I put you on ignore, and you go away so I can get some help.... because, to make you feel better, i know only some things about cars.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:17 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Ok, whatever... Just go back to your POS work tommorrow, get your POS 5 dollar paycheck... And go buy yourself another one of your POS old ass Vws from the junk yard. Because youve been a bitch to me from my first post... and Youll be a bitch to anyone who may say something that you get a "strong suspicion" about and then you are gonna say shit. You asked me if I contributed anything to this forum.. or to you.. well if you maybe helped me instead of talking one thing I said and making it sound like something else, I could help the next guy who comes... yet you didnt help me... because it doesnt say that your supposed to help anyone... so why then should I contribute... no one else gave me the same BS attitude here... only you. So how about you put me on ignore, and I put you on ignore, and you go away so I can get some help.... because, to make you feel better, i know only some things about cars.
Wow, that was hard to say wasn't it. 200 words to boil it down to the last sentence. Thank you for once again showing your stupidity by incorrectly determining my financial status and my lifestyle. Are you Miss Cloe the mindreader or do you just dress like her?

Old 03-29-2004, 03:23 AM   #23
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:
Wow, that was hard to say wasn't it. 200 words to boil it down to the last sentence. Thank you for once again showing your stupidity by incorrectly determining my financial status and my lifestyle. Are you Miss Cloe the mindreader or do you just dress like her?

Im Miss Cloe. Now go away.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:24 AM   #24
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
179 words...and half of those weren't words

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 03:26 AM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Im Miss Cloe. Now go away.
Hmmm. I seem to remember that you were going to ignore me so it really doesn't matter what I post about you. You've also proven that while you have the right to remain silent, you don't have the ability. Have a nice day.

Old 03-29-2004, 03:27 AM   #26
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
179 words...and half of those weren't words
Not bad for a guess, eh mate.

Old 03-29-2004, 03:31 AM   #27
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:

Not bad at all.............for an inbreed...

And hey, I false advertised... I am not going to ignore you..... I like looking at the picture of your goofy looking vw.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:33 AM   #28
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
lol...I just wanted to see if you actually took the time to count them, I probably miscounted myself...would you call 'POS' a word at all, or three words? lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 03:34 AM   #29
oxidizer2k
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
lol...I just wanted to see if you actually took the time to count them, I probably miscounted myself...would you call 'POS' a word at all, or three words? lol

damn, I really like that shot of you sig... nice.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:35 AM   #30
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Not bad at all.............for an inbreed...

And hey, I false advertised... I am not going to ignore you..... I like looking at the picture of your goofy looking vw.
Wow, that's a great comeback, and now we've learned that you spend your evenings thinking about incestuous homosexuals. Who writes your lines?

Thanks, I like looking at it too.