Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2006, 03:39 PM   #16
Vegastar
CF Newbie

hanks guys i know that i need all that shit im not totally stupid. I have a 350 turbo tranny for it already. and i got a msd ignition and a high torck starter but what else other than that. What types of wiring problems are there they cant be that bad?
Vegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:15 PM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastar
hanks guys i know that i need all that shit im not totally stupid. I have a 350 turbo tranny for it already. and i got a msd ignition and a high torck starter but what else other than that. What types of wiring problems are there they cant be that bad?
If it's true that you're "not totally stupid", then why are you asking the most basic of questions? Answer! Because you're almost totally stupid. As you appear to believe you have it covered, why don't you tell us EXACTLY what it is you need to do to accomplish this engine conversion instead of asking us for help?

Before you type your rambling, misspelled, ignorant and indignant response Twinkie, realize that you are now marked as a waste of oxygen and a loser. Anything you say can and will be used against you on this forum. The floor is yours.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Last edited by vwhobo : 03-30-2006 at 04:27 PM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:30 AM   #18
Vegastar
CF Newbie

hey man i never even had a question about the motor it was everyone else talking about it i knew all the stuff i need for it so you are the one who is wrong
Old 03-31-2006, 12:41 AM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
hey man i never even had a question about the motor it was everyone else talking about it i knew all the stuff i need for it so you are the one who is wrong
Great come back Twinkie. Whe writes your lines? We're still waiting to hear a step by step on the engine swap. Come on now, I'm stupid and want to know. Teach me.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-31-2006, 03:55 AM   #20
Vegastar
CF Newbie

you want me to teach you???
any day it would be my pleasure i probably know alot you would never dream of

Last edited by Vegastar : 04-01-2006 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:08 AM   #21
davsmitty
CF Addict

Quote:
you want me to tech you???
Oh! tech him! tech him! register his ass on a 12x320 database using 16megs of RAM and 10% bandwidth!!
davsmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:23 PM   #22
Vegastar
CF Newbie

lol
thats all i have to say to that
Old 04-01-2006, 03:39 PM   #23
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
you want me to teach you???
Yeah, I'd like you to teach me. I want to brush up on my "know nothing jerkoff" knowledge, and you're just the guy to do it. Being as you're a Chevy twink, why don't you start of telling me about all the different flexplate styles for SBC's.

Old 04-01-2006, 03:40 PM   #24
Vegastar
CF Newbie

now you have something against chevy and yes i am a true chevy guyand i have done alot with them and you would be surprised
Old 04-01-2006, 03:44 PM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
now you have something against chevy and yes i am a true chevy guyand i have done alot with them and you would be surprised
Please allow me to translate that for anyone who doesn't speak brainless douche bad;

Quote:
I have no idea what it is you're even talking about. What's a flexplate? What's a SBC? Why does Boomba drive a pink car? Please help me, I'm lost
Yeah, that's about correct.

Old 04-01-2006, 05:31 PM   #26
Vegastar
CF Newbie

i never wrote any of that stuff. his car is maroon for your colour blind info and you make no sense and probably dont even own a car. you think you know it all you are acually a nobody lol . your a joke
Old 04-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
i never wrote any of that stuff. his car is maroon for your colour blind info and you make no sense and probably dont even own a car. you think you know it all you are acually a nobody lol . your a joke
Come on Twinkie. You stuck your foot in it, so now you'll have to deal with me. I want you to teach me something about cars... Something you should know that I don't. Here, I'll even make it real simple for you. Other than the bore and stroke, what is the MAJOR difference between a 350 and a 400 SBC?

Old 04-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #28
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

I always did like the look of the 80s Cutlasses. The only thing wrong with them is that they came with an underpowered turd box 305 (which you have fixed already ) or a VERY underopowered 6 cylinder and they are rattletraps. Very noisy going down the road.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #29
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT
I always did like the look of the 80s Cutlasses. The only thing wrong with them is that they came with an underpowered turd box 305 (which you have fixed already ) or a VERY underopowered 6 cylinder and they are rattletraps. Very noisy going down the road.
You guys just can't help making yourself look like fools, can you? The only gasoline V8 the '83 Gutlass came with was a 307 which was not and never will be the same engine as a 305.

Old 04-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #30
SlipKnoT
The Ultimate Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You guys just can't help making yourself look like fools, can you? The only gasoline V8 the '83 Gutlass came with was a 307 which was not and never will be the same engine as a 305.

You're always such an ass dude. My mistake, I didnt know that. Jesus, not everyone knows as much as you. What are you? Thirty plus years of age? Im only 15. Calm down.

SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote