Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
313m3nt17
CF Newbie

Post Supercharging a stock 1997 trans am????

YO YO YO just wondering, how smart would it be if i were to put a supercharger adding around 15 psi on a stock 1997 trans am? Im mostly just wondering if the pistons/rods/whatever else could go wrong might happen or not? DUCE! Oh and i will be adding performance radiator+oil cooler! thanks:
313m3nt17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #2
What?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313m3nt17
YO YO YO just wondering, how smart would it be if i were to put a supercharger adding around 15 psi on a stock 1997 trans am? Im mostly just wondering if the pistons/rods/whatever else could go wrong might happen or not? DUCE! Oh and i will be adding performance radiator+oil cooler! thanks:

Why the hell did you have to add all that mumbo jumbo, gangsta hip-hop bullsh*t? That sh*t ain't even current. Duce? Yo yo yo? Nobody says that shit.

But anyway, I'm reformed so I'll help you. Here's a link that'll solve your problem. This is a very informative website offering detailed research on f-bodies.

www.fbodycentral.com
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:00 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
Why the hell did you have to add all that mumbo jumbo, gangsta hip-hop bullsh*t? That sh*t ain't even current. Duce? Yo yo yo? Nobody says that shit.

But anyway, I'm reformed so I'll help you. Here's a link that'll solve your problem. This is a very informative website offering detailed research on f-bodies.

www.fbodycentral.com
Gotta love it
Hope you can stick around this time man