Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 10:29 PM   #16
Euspa
CF Newbie
 
Euspa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 58
Both they are very good cars, however the BMW has greater acceleration than the Mercedes-Benz, the noise of the Mercedes-Benz is much smaller than the one of the BMW. Both they are very good cars.
__________________
La Roca (The Rock)

Un coche Americano 500, un 127 no tiene precio.
Euspa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:02 AM   #17
What?
Banned
 
What?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
That's what I heard about "What" too from the campus girls.
Please. Like I had time/patience to properly please those campus bitches. Besides, no girl will admit to being pleased by a guy who probably broke their heart. I was pleased.
You aren't much different. Campus guys say the same thing about you. You dirty dog you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
How is the f*cking answer gay? If you wish to be taken seriously as an adult, you had better start acting like an adult.
Come on man, don't be so stiff. "Gay" is the new and happenin' slang word used to describe things suffering insufficiency.

For example: A guy has problems having sex with a women. I'd say..."You can't finish f*ckin' that bitch? Your d*ck is gay."

I'm an adult Mathew, if that's your real name. Gay shouldn't offend you much on the internet. This isn't the work place and we aren't speaking in person. If we were in person and I didn't know Chris Knows, I wouldn't have said his statement was gay. But if I knew him, I wouldn't have responded differently. Grow down, and stop being so stiff. I'm not older than 25 yet, so I'm still rather loose.

If I offended you, I'm sorry and I won't make you read my post anymore.

<Post Edited due to "what" showing an unnatural liking to myself!>

Last edited by Cliffy : 04-01-2006 at 03:43 PM.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:38 AM   #18
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
Please. Like I had time/patience to properly please those campus bitches. Besides, no girl will admit to being pleased by a guy who probably broke their heart. I was pleased.
You aren't much different. Campus guys say the same thing about you. You dirty dog you.

Nice try but taking my insult and using it against me by changing a word is probably pretty lame, in fact, it is!

__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:38 AM   #19
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
Come on man, don't be so stiff. "Gay" is the new and happenin' slang word used to describe things suffering insufficiency.

For example: A guy has problems having sex with a women. I'd say..."You can't finish f*ckin' that bitch? Your d*ck is gay."

I'm an adult Mathew, if that's your real name. Gay shouldn't offend you much on the internet. This isn't the work place and we aren't speaking in person. If we were in person and I didn't know Chris Knows, I wouldn't have said his statement was gay. But if I knew him, I wouldn't have responded differently. Grow down, and stop being so stiff. I'm not older than 25 yet, so I'm still rather loose.

If I offended you, I'm sorry and I won't make you read my post anymore.

Cliffy sucks and he's probably gay.

The new and happening word? I remember we used to call things gay when we were like 13!.

Grow down? Act less mature? Ok, u sucks u dork! why u post stupid things u must b a fag!
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
Please. Like I had time/patience to properly please those campus bitches. Besides, no girl will admit to being pleased by a guy who probably broke their heart. I was pleased.
You aren't much different. Campus guys say the same thing about you. You dirty dog you.



Come on man, don't be so stiff. "Gay" is the new and happenin' slang word used to describe things suffering insufficiency.

For example: A guy has problems having sex with a women. I'd say..."You can't finish f*ckin' that bitch? Your d*ck is gay."

I'm an adult Mathew, if that's your real name. Gay shouldn't offend you much on the internet. This isn't the work place and we aren't speaking in person. If we were in person and I didn't know Chris Knows, I wouldn't have said his statement was gay. But if I knew him, I wouldn't have responded differently. Grow down, and stop being so stiff. I'm not older than 25 yet, so I'm still rather loose.

If I offended you, I'm sorry and I won't make you read my post anymore.

<Post Edited due to "what" showing an unnatural liking to myself!>
One of the more satisfying priveledges of being a Mod, is that if somebody says something in a post that they feel is inappropriate.....they can merely edit it!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:42 AM   #21
Tomsheldon
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Amg All The Way

AMG destroys M

look at the completely new Mercedes AMG 63 engine built from scratch by the AMG Boys producing 510bhp without any turbo chargers or compressors . Wait until they do a bi turbo version then the power will upto 700bhp

The Power will be extreme destroying any M equivilant.

The S class 63 AMG Model with a 0-60 of 4.2 is quicker than a porsche carrera and any m car .
Tomsheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:57 AM   #22
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsheldon
AMG destroys M

look at the completely new Mercedes AMG 63 engine built from scratch by the AMG Boys producing 510bhp without any turbo chargers or compressors . Wait until they do a bi turbo version then the power will upto 700bhp

The Power will be extreme destroying any M equivilant.

The S class 63 AMG Model with a 0-60 of 4.2 is quicker than a porsche carrera and any m car .

Not that you'll ever be back, but how exactly is this so much better than ///M? An educated guess tells me the AMG 63 engine you mentioned is a 6.3 Litre engine which produces 510 HP. The F1 inspired S85 engine found in the E60 M5 is a 5.0 L V10 which produces 507 BHP and propels the car to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds. Not only does it have a better displacement/HP rating, but it is also faster.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:10 AM   #23
MoparMuscle91
CF Newbie
 
MoparMuscle91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2
AMG, but I think it is worth the extra money to get a Brabus or a RUF.
__________________
Muscle-n.-1. a bodily substance that controls movement:2. a word that describes the most powerful sound and feeling in the world, a Hemi.
MoparMuscle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #24
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
How is the f*cking answer gay? If you wish to be taken seriously as an adult, you had better start acting like an adult.

That seems a little hypocritical comming from someone who pisses and moans when proven wrong about something. He already stated why it was a "gay answer", which was because Chris stated which car he preferred out of the 2 based on appearances only, when these are two performance package cars. Of course then he couldn't back up why he liked the M better because performance-wise I'm assuming it is lacking compared to the Mercedes, although I haven't looked it up yet because I am in class.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:42 AM   #25
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
That seems a little hypocritical comming from someone who pisses and moans when proven wrong about something. He already stated why it was a "gay answer", which was because Chris stated which car he preferred out of the 2 based on appearances only, when these are two performance package cars. Of course then he couldn't back up why he liked the M better because performance-wise I'm assuming it is lacking compared to the Mercedes, although I haven't looked it up yet because I am in class.

You trying to be Hobocop's sidekick or something?

Let me make this a little more clear. "Gay" means "Homosexual". An answer cannot be gay, because an answer does not have a sex. Calling something gay is what little shits do in middle school.

I really didn't believe there was someone dumb enough to back up What on that topic. Somehow though, I think you're more intelligent than that. Seems to me you're just looking to pick a fight.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:20 AM   #26
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
You trying to be Hobocop's sidekick or something?

Let me make this a little more clear. "Gay" means "Homosexual". An answer cannot be gay, because an answer does not have a sex. Calling something gay is what little shits do in middle school.

I really didn't believe there was someone dumb enough to back up What on that topic. Somehow though, I think you're more intelligent than that. Seems to me you're just looking to pick a fight.

I admit, I wouldn't have used the word "Gay" there. But he did have a reason to call Chris_Knows out for answering like that. I too get annoyed sometimes because it seems as if he just wants to please everyone and has something like 15 favorite cars, and there isn't a car he just generally dislikes. Just like ChrisV says you can dislike cars, but you still have to appreciate them in some way, I think maybe Chris_Knows misunderstood that in some way, not sure. But he did call Chris out for saying that he liked the M better because of the looks, then Chris tried to prove why the M was better performance-wise, but then coudln't because it wasn't.

EDIT: I don't try to be anyone's "sidekick" and or follower.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:14 AM   #27
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
I don't try to please anyone most of the time...I don't have 15 favourite cars, I've got one, but there's lots of cars that I really like too. I didn't get that from ChrisV, I just learned that you can't hate cars because most times they'll have something good in them. I'll agree, my answer was gay but I think I worded it wrong; what I was trying to say was something more like "I prefer the BMW and it looks better than the Merc too." I dislike some cars but not many, the first few that come to mind would be the Aztec, I'm not a big fan of the CJ Jeeps, New Beetles, Kia Spectra etc...Of course the AMG is a great car and it's the most powerful N/A V8 car but the Bimer still beats it in acceleration...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:51 AM   #28
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I don't try to please anyone most of the time...I don't have 15 favourite cars, I've got one, but there's lots of cars that I really like too. I didn't get that from ChrisV, I just learned that you can't hate cars because most times they'll have something good in them. I'll agree, my answer was gay but I think I worded it wrong; what I was trying to say was something more like "I prefer the BMW and it looks better than the Merc too." I dislike some cars but not many, the first few that come to mind would be the Aztec, I'm not a big fan of the CJ Jeeps, New Beetles, Kia Spectra etc...Of course the AMG is a great car and it's the most powerful N/A V8 car but the Bimer still beats it in acceleration...

YOUR ANSWER CAN'T BE GAY!!!!! AHHHHH!!!
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 12:37 PM   #29
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
YOUR ANSWER CAN'T BE GAY!!!!! AHHHHH!!!
It can't be "gay," but the word has different meanings. At my age, most guys will use it as another way to say "retarded" but that doesn't make the answer mentally handicapped, it means it sucks.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:21 PM   #30
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
M Power owns, doh!
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.