Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2006, 05:08 PM   #31
nsupra27
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I'm not too sure if it's Rio Red...but nevermind. I just have this to say....What happens when you add white to that shade of red?.....need to go back to primary school to find out?

It is Rio Red, and I'm just curious on how you got on topic thinking a maroon colored car is pink...
Old 04-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #32
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davsmitty
and white with red=? c'mon
What I was trying to ask lol.....He seems to think I mean the car paint fairies come and mix white paint into the red paint which oxidises the red paint....Oh well

What I meant was, Oomba, that red paint will never go completely white....It'll fade a whiter shade of red....which is actually.....*input answer here*

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 04-03-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:51 PM   #33
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Get a repaint.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:05 AM   #34
mx3_monster
im completely sane

another video kinda funny at least i thought it was
http://funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm/%3Cbr

"I wish my lawn was EMO so it would cut itself!"
mx3_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:38 AM   #35
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
What I was trying to ask lol.....He seems to think I mean the car paint fairies come and mix white paint into the red paint which oxidises the red paint....Oh well

What I meant was, Oomba, that red paint will never go completely white....It'll fade a whiter shade of red....which is actually.....*input answer here*

Thats funny, because I just went outside and looked at the car and I do see white spots! Guess you're just an idiot
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 12:49 AM   #36
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

That's bird shit.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #37
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
That's bird shit.
Dumbass
Old 04-05-2006, 06:19 AM   #38
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
Thats funny, because I just went outside and looked at the car and I do see white spots! Guess you're just an idiot
Hang on a minute....your car isn't rio red? right?.....nsupra's is....And for you information I wasn't refering to spots appearing, I was merely stating that cars in a pastel red (that's non metalic red) generally fade. I have seen this happen, and faded red IS pink.

Just one other thing, If you EVER call me an idiot again i'll make sure your good for nothing, retarded arse is booted out of CF, and this time, you wont be returning. Infact, I might have you banned anyway because of that remark...And the fact that your input here has been nothing but crap sinse you joined!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 04-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #39
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Hang on a minute....your car isn't rio red? right?.....nsupra's is....And for you information I wasn't refering to spots appearing, I was merely stating that cars in a pastel red (that's non metalic red) generally fade. I have seen this happen, and faded red IS pink.

Just one other thing, If you EVER call me an idiot again i'll make sure your good for nothing, retarded arse is booted out of CF, and this time, you wont be returning. Infact, I might have you banned anyway because of that remark...And the fact that your input here has been nothing but crap sinse you joined!
Old 04-11-2006, 11:29 PM   #40
davsmitty
CF Addict

right, heres another. Just you try to figure it out (i dare you).
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1261/
davsmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:11 AM   #41
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:

I wouldnt have to say it if you wouldn't give me a reason to. I can go outside and look at the car, and their are WHITE, 100% white spots on the car from oxidation. Wow! But I guess your wonderful expertise on natures effects on the color Rio Red are much more reliable than my eyesight.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:15 AM   #42
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
I wouldnt have to say it if you wouldn't give me a reason to. I can go outside and look at the car, and their are WHITE, 100% white spots on the car from oxidation. Wow! But I guess your wonderful expertise on natures effects on the color Rio Red are much more reliable than my eyesight.
You are just asking to be banned arent you?

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:11 PM   #43
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
So the fact that I have never once seen perfect white spots appear on the paintwork of red cars, but have infact, seen on thousands of occasions, red cars fade to pink, is completely passing you by?.....I'm not saying that it's not possible for a rio red car to have white spots on it's paintwork, just that it's alot more comon for the paint just to die!

So then, are you now saying that you drive a pink polka-dot car?....nice, really nice . By the way, the word 'their' in the contex you used, should be spelled 'there'

Old 04-12-2006, 09:15 PM   #44
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
So the fact that I have never once seen perfect white spots appear on the paintwork of red cars, but have infact, seen on thousands of occasions, red cars fade to pink, is completely passing you by?.....I'm not saying that it's not possible for a rio red car to have white spots on it's paintwork, just that it's alot more comon for the paint just to die!

So then, are you now saying that you drive a pink polka-dot car?....nice, really nice . By the way, the word 'their' in the contex you used, should be spelled 'there'

Actually, we're both wrong. I should have spelled "they're."

I dont drive a Rio Red car. My car has no flaws in its paint.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:20 PM   #45
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
My car has no flaws in its paint.
I thought it had white spots?