Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2006, 02:29 AM   #1
MetalManiac
CF Newbie

Post The Tire story

It's early in the morning and I have to go to school. I find out my tire is flat saw that a nail had inserted on the tire so I put on the temporary tire. Later that day I took it to a tire place for they can patch it up ($7)(Tire still has a lot of thread left). Next day comes about and realize the same damn tire is flat again I figured the guy who had done the job didn't do a very good job so I decided to take to another place to patch it(another $7). All is good till the next day comes again and guess what's wrong, yup my stupid tire is flat. this time I take it back to the same guy and he tells me the rim is broken or dent and it was going to cost me $30 to replace it. So I buy the damn thing and I ask him if the tire is still good, he said that it was still good. The next day with no surprise I find the tire is flat Filled with anger I take it back to the damn place for they can tell me what's wrong. The guy says "the rim is dirty and air is escaping from the sides" he pretends to work on the wheel in the back for a good 15 minutes and puts it on my car(free of charge of course). My tire has been inflated for a whole two days but it looks a little funky.I'm paranoid now
MetalManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
glagon1979
daddy x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalManiac
It's early in the morning and I have to go to school. I find out my tire is flat saw that a nail had inserted on the tire so I put on the temporary tire. Later that day I took it to a tire place for they can patch it up ($7)(Tire still has a lot of thread left). Next day comes about and realize the same damn tire is flat again I figured the guy who had done the job didn't do a very good job so I decided to take to another place to patch it(another $7). All is good till the next day comes again and guess what's wrong, yup my stupid tire is flat. this time I take it back to the same guy and he tells me the rim is broken or dent and it was going to cost me $30 to replace it. So I buy the damn thing and I ask him if the tire is still good, he said that it was still good. The next day with no surprise I find the tire is flat Filled with anger I take it back to the damn place for they can tell me what's wrong. The guy says "the rim is dirty and air is escaping from the sides" he pretends to work on the wheel in the back for a good 15 minutes and puts it on my car(free of charge of course). My tire has been inflated for a whole two days but it looks a little funky.I'm paranoid now

it looks funky because it has been messed with how many times?? what do you mean by funky??
Old 04-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #3
kaytelyn
CF Newbie

**** wat luck?

sucks to be you dude. If it had been me ida shoved the tire up his ***. just playing. seriously though im the kind of annoying person that would go back and demand restitution. i mean what do they expext? **** . they mes with it for how many days and still expect it to be perfect? r just cuz they see that youre still a hell of alot younger than they are? i say, take your posse and go slam that asshole and the original that said a patch would hold and demand a new tire. its called misinformation. say that how can they be certified professionals and not know how the **** to fix a ****in flat???????????? ok you get my point.
kaytelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Seems like you sure have had some bad luck recently lol.....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
MetalManiac
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytelyn
sucks to be you dude. If it had been me ida shoved the tire up his ***. just playing. seriously though im the kind of annoying person that would go back and demand restitution. i mean what do they expext? **** . they mes with it for how many days and still expect it to be perfect? r just cuz they see that youre still a hell of alot younger than they are? i say, take your posse and go slam that asshole and the original that said a patch would hold and demand a new tire. its called misinformation. say that how can they be certified professionals and not know how the **** to fix a ****in flat???????????? ok you get my point.

PRAISE THE LORD

AMEN BROTHER AMEN

Tire went flat again so I go back demanding for satisfaction and they gaved me a free tire

Last edited by MetalManiac : 04-01-2006 at 10:38 PM.
MetalManiac is offline   Reply With Quote