Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2006, 05:23 PM   #16
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
I prefer brunettes over blondes haha

But I do prefer Dodge over other cars, I don't hate the cars, I just dislike aspects of them.

F*ck Dodge.

Let the Flame Way Begin!

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 06:00 PM   #17
Aondor
CF Addict

flame way? don't you mean flame war.

Ok as an american buyer I think it is important to buy american products If i find shoes in america I buy them etc.
My personal prefrence is american made cars.
However we don't make better car than other countries. Japan and germany and italy etc have tons of cars that I am very impressed with. But my personal prefrence would to be to own an american automobile. Problem is people who share my view points tend to want to bash other cars other than american and make everyone else share there absolute love for only american cars. In fact I once was like that till I grew up and realized how childish I had been. You will eventualy do the same and come back and read this thread and laugh at yourself just a little.
Or hobo will beat you out of thinking like that
Old 04-05-2006, 04:47 PM   #18
musclecarneon
Banned

Jap cars are--in general--more reliable and have better fit and finish. American cars are--in general--more powerful and just freaking cooler. It depends on what you want in a car. Hondas are really the only Jap cars with any power at all, all the other ones are awful. If you want a car that runs for 300,000, a honda or a toyota is where to go. If you want a car that burns rubber and is just freaking cool ... get a dodge.
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #19
musclecarneon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
F*ck Dodge.
You worthless scumbag. I hate to be rude about it, but shut your ugly face before you get hurt. What do you drive anyway? An olds? A Miata?
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon
You worthless scumbag. I hate to be rude about it, but shut your ugly face before you get hurt. What do you drive anyway? An olds? A Miata?
Before he gets hurt? What are you gonna do, punch his avatar? In your previous post you ALMOST started making sense. Then you just couldn't help yourself and had to continue typing and blew it. Do you take vitamins with the special ignoramus supplement every morning or what? Every post you submit is further proof of why Neon owners are looked down upon as morons.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #21
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon

Now Now musclecarneon. He was probably trying to call me out, but he's on my ignore list, so I can ignore the ignorant blather that comes out of his trap.

However, no matter what he says, especially if it's directed at someone else, ignore it. It's not worth the effort.

Furthermore, there is no reason to go after him like that....with the quote of him that you put up, it looks like he got the reaction he intended.

So next time, just ignore it....there are people who just want to get into e-wang wars. Pythias is obviously one of them. Don't fall to that level.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:55 PM   #22
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Before he gets hurt? What are you gonna do, punch his avatar? In your previous post you ALMOST started making sense. Then you just couldn't help yourself and had to continue typing and blew it. Do you take vitamins with the special ignoramus supplement every morning or what? Every post you submit is further proof of why Neon owners are looked down upon as morons.

Damnit Hobo, you beat me to another post again! And hey, don't take what he or newyorker says as the mentality of all Neon owners to heart, because then you would A) be lumping me in with them, and B) lumping a ton of intelligent guys into that. It makes baby kitty cry haha!
Old 04-05-2006, 04:58 PM   #23
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Now Now musclecarneon. He was probably trying to call me out, but he's on my ignore list, so I can ignore the ignorant blather that comes out of his trap.

However, no matter what he says, especially if it's directed at someone else, ignore it. It's not worth the effort.

Furthermore, there is no reason to go after him like that....with the quote of him that you put up, it looks like he got the reaction he intended.

So next time, just ignore it....there are people who just want to get into e-wang wars. Pythias is obviously one of them. Don't fall to that level.
Putting people on your ignore list only makes you ignorant. The quote was taken out of context and is not the entire post. You are a victim of misinformation and you are the root coause. While on the surface it looks bad, that statement in the context of the post was made in jest.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #24
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Damnit Hobo, you beat me to another post again! And hey, don't take what he or newyorker says as the mentality of all Neon owners to heart, because then you would A) be lumping me in with them, and B) lumping a ton of intelligent guys into that. It makes baby kitty cry haha!
Yep, you've got a tough row to hoe. It's looks like it's up to you to "grow up" the Neon Twinks on this forum to keep yourself from being compared to them. I'm smart enough to know that not all neon owners are like them, but sometimes it sure seems like it.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #25
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Putting people on your ignore list only makes you ignorant. The quote was taken out of context and is not the entire post. You are a victim of misinformation and you are the root coause. While on the surface it looks bad, that statement in the context of the post was made in jest.

Okay, I see what your saying, but you also have to admit that a statement such as "**** Dodge" would work like "**** Acura" or "**** Ford" for others, if targeting them. I checked his post. He quoted me, said "**** Dodge" then said "watch the flame way[sic] begin". And seeing as that isn't the first time Pythias has tried to get a rise out of me, how else is one to take it?

That's the reason why Pythias is on my ignore list, because he often says something to try and get a rise out of others. Not worth my time or effort to read all of his posts.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:43 PM   #26
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Yep, you've got a tough row to hoe. It's looks like it's up to you to "grow up" the Neon Twinks on this forum to keep yourself from being compared to them. I'm smart enough to know that not all neon owners are like them, but sometimes it sure seems like it.

I long ago gave up on newyorker...as for musclecarneon...."Growing old is mandatory, maturing however, is not"...
Old 04-05-2006, 05:43 PM   #27
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

I do believe he was only kidding...
Old 04-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Okay, I see what your saying, but you also have to admit that a statement such as "**** Dodge" would work like "**** Acura" or "**** Ford" for others, if targeting them. I checked his post. He quoted me, said "**** Dodge" then said "watch the flame way[sic] begin". And seeing as that isn't the first time Pythias has tried to get a rise out of me, how else is one to take it?

That's the reason why Pythias is on my ignore list, because he often says something to try and get a rise out of others. Not worth my time or effort to read all of his posts.
If he get's a rise out of you, he wins. If you have to alter your life for him, he wins. Even being on your ingore list he got you worked up, and he won. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away, and in most cases only makes them worse. You don't have to respond to his posts, but knowing what he says at least allows you to make rational and educated decisions whether you should or not. And really, isn't being on this forum all about wasting time anyway?

Old 04-05-2006, 06:18 PM   #29
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
If he get's a rise out of you, he wins. If you have to alter your life for him, he wins. Even being on your ingore list he got you worked up, and he won. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away, and in most cases only makes them worse. You don't have to respond to his posts, but knowing what he says at least allows you to make rational and educated decisions whether you should or not. And really, isn't being on this forum all about wasting time anyway?

If you call adding someone to an ignore list on a forum a life-altering event, then I would have to say that is pathetic. It's "teh intarweb"...it isn't real life. Now if I was to turn my back on a friend who was acting like that in real life, then I would say they won.

And how has he gotten me worked up? I never responded to his posts. I responded to musclecarneon, who did get worked up at a post intended for me, then I responded to you when you went after me. Where did I use the finger smiley, or the banging-head-against-the-wall smiley, or swore in "anger"? Seems to be that I'm really not that worked up about it.

Furthermore, yes, being on this forum basically is about wasting time, and that's actually what I'm doing right now. I honestly don't have much else to do at this time of the day this week.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #30
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I think Pythias was being sarcastic/ joking.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote