Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I'll change it to that...I'll take the text out unless I have a question lol
That's a nice good size now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I made my sig smaller yesterday (took the STi members off it). Is it good now Cliffy?
Yes, I saw that.....looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I shall fix my sig cause I know I've had a complaint of my sig being too big. I'll switch it up.
Sorry, missed that one....that's also ALOT better now, thanx. Yours was one of the larger Sigs, if memory serves me hehe

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 04-02-2006 at 01:15 AM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 06:54 AM   #47
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Is my sig fine?

Can I put that gif of the two chicks kissing back up?

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 09:51 PM   #48
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
Is my sig fine?

Can I put that gif of the two chicks kissing back up?
Yours was ok...untill ya added to it earlier on lol.....slightly too large now...

And the main pic could do with shrinking very slightly

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 04-02-2006, 11:18 PM   #49
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Yours was ok...untill ya added to it earlier on lol.....slightly too large now...

And the main pic could do with shrinking very slightly
Here's what I think. Cliffy has tried to be nice and PM certain members about the excessive size of their specific sig pics. Cliffy has also tried to be nice by posting this non-threatening, generic, open ended thread about the excessive size of some sig pics. However, some of you have responded by enlarging your pics and then asking if it's okay. I think Cliffy should just go through and DELETE all sig pics he finds to be oversized. Then there would be no question. If I were Cliffy, some members would have their sig pics deleted for a while just to prove a point.

The moral of the story is, certain people are taking advantage of the fact that Cliffy is a nice guy. It's time for Cliffy to squash out their sig pics and make examples of them. Got it? Good. Just so there are no questions, Greek Warrior, aka TheMemberWhoPostsNothingWorthwhile, would be the first on my list.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #50
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's what I think. Cliffy has tried to be nice and PM certain members about the excessive size of their specific sig pics. Cliffy has also tried to be nice by posting this non-threatening, generic, open ended thread about the excessive size of some sig pics. However, some of you have responded by enlarging your pics and then asking if it's okay. I think Cliffy should just go through and DELETE all sig pics he finds to be oversized. Then there would be no question. If I were Cliffy, some members would have their sig pics deleted for a while just to prove a point.

The moral of the story is, certain people are taking advantage of the fact that Cliffy is a nice guy. It's time for Cliffy to squash out their sig pics and make examples of them. Got it? Good. Just so there are no questions, Greek Warrior, aka TheMemberWhoPostsNothingWorthwhile, would be the first on my list.
You're right hobo.....I'm far too nice lol....(wouldn't have heard that a few months back lol). As I stated on the opening post to this thread, I will be deleting all sigs that are too large, if said members do not respond to my request. If the repacement is still too large, that too will be deleted..etc etc etc

Old 04-03-2006, 09:17 AM   #51
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
You're right hobo.....I'm far too nice lol....(wouldn't have heard that a few months back lol). As I stated on the opening post to this thread, I will be deleting all sigs that are too large, if said members do not respond to my request. If the repacement is still too large, that too will be deleted..etc etc etc

I think hobo has always thought you were a nice guy, he probably just thought you were an idiot at times. To give everyone a heads up what day or time are we looking at when your going to start deleted sigs (I know you said mines boarderline, but this is for anyone else who has this question since im on right now )
Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #52
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
I think hobo has always thought you were a nice guy, he probably just thought you were an idiot at times. To give everyone a heads up what day or time are we looking at when your going to start deleted sigs (I know you said mines boarderline, but this is for anyone else who has this question since im on right now )
I have already started!

Old 04-06-2006, 07:25 AM   #53
elchango36
WWJCD

Is this in spite of my "big-ass sig to this smaller one" change ???
Old 04-06-2006, 09:44 AM   #54
What?
Banned

I've always had good sig discipline. Everyone should follow my example.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #55
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by What?
I've always had good sig discipline. Everyone should follow my example. Or else they will be eliminated.
Hehehe.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #56
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Just felt the need to revive this thread. After an exchange of PMs between myself and another member (of which I might add my initial PM was warranted and the response it got was far from acceptable). I'm not going to edit the rules, but just to make everybody aware, if a Mod notices a Signature that is a bit on the large side, he will PM the member concerned and request that they edit it. If they fail to edit it when they are next about, the siggy has every possibility of being deleted. Rude PMs in response will not be tolerated.

Thank You.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #57
What
Banned

Quote:
Just felt the need to revive this thread...I'm not going to edit the rules, but just to make everybody aware, if a Mod notices a Signature that is a bit on the large side, he will PM the member concerned and request that they edit it.
It's my rules over everything.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:28 PM   #58
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Thanks for that useful insight. I have edited your signature....I very much doubt you need me to explain why.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #59
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by What

Quote:
Thanks for that useful insight. I have edited your signature.

I don't know why, but that really cracked me up!
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:12 AM   #60
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

errm...Is my sig alright?