Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2006, 03:22 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Because they were acting tough, and i shut them out once and for all.. BTW if you think I was speeding, this was Street Road, and the limit is 45, so people generally go 50...wasnt speeding or notihng
Quote:
Open road...bunch of punks in a car next to me just asking for it and i see them laughing pointing at my ECN vynils....kinda hard to resist embarrasing someone like that dont you tihnk
So what you're saying is that there is no difference between you and them... Except the fact that they at least have enough pride to not be seen in a Neon. Good job.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:34 AM   #17
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
So what you're saying is that there is no difference between you and them... Except the fact that they at least have enough pride to not be seen in a Neon. Good job.
I have enough grey-matter to not go around forums picking on members (new and old), and constantly making up insults for them. It was simply done for respect (something you seem to lack from your behavior). Did you get enough attention as a child?
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 04:40 AM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I have enough grey-matter to not go around forums picking on members (new and old), and constantly making up insults for them. It was simply done for respect (something you seem to lack from your behavior). Did you get enough attention as a child?
Twink twink, twink twink. You know nothing about respect and even less about using your grey matter. You just don't like the fact that the adults on this forum can easily identify the juvenile bullsh*tters in this forum... And you just happen to be the one most often identified. The fastest way for you to stop looking like a fool will be for you to quit typing.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-03-2006, 04:47 AM   #19
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
It wasn't a GT

Not that you probably even know what a GT "looks like."

We know one model looks pink.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:00 PM   #20
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Twink twink, twink twink. You know nothing about respect and even less about using your grey matter. You just don't like the fact that the adults on this forum can easily identify the juvenile bullsh*tters in this forum... And you just happen to be the one most often identified. The fastest way for you to stop looking like a fool will be for you to quit typing.
Homosexual insults are not appropriate you inconsiderate ass. There was no bullshit in what I said. You just try to find an easy target for your insults, to somehow make you look better.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:51 PM   #21
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
We know one model looks pink.

Yeah, you probably think Rio Red is pink.
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:09 PM   #22
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
GT has a spoiler and nicer wheels (alloys). I was looking from the side so I couldnt tell

The spoiler can come on a GT or an SE. Its an option for both. It probably had aftermarket wheels. Trust me, your shitty little Neon can't keep up with a PGT.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:38 PM   #23
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:
The spoiler can come on a GT or an SE. Its an option for both. It probably had aftermarket wheels. Trust me, your shitty little Neon can't keep up with a PGT.

im not a huge fan of ethier car myself, but yeah I know probe GT's have decent power. or im pretty sure its somewhere close to 180-200 hp

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #24
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
im not a huge fan of ethier car myself, but yeah I know probe GT's have decent power. or im pretty sure its somewhere close to 180-200 hp

164 hp and 160 ft-lbs. They run 15.7 stock, with a few basic bolt ons they can run 14s.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:32 PM   #25
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Yeah, you probably think Rio Red is pink.

No just hot pink... = pink.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 05:39 PM   #26
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Yes, college students here love to drag race their Z71 Silverados, something they were never intended to do. When an instigator arrives I simply sit back and enjoy the lovely idle noise of my engine. When the light changes, I let the engine purr to a smooth shift at about 2250 rpms while they fly off thrashing their already over-abused engine one step closer to oblivion. They can think they've won but I'm sure I'll be passing them multiple times while their car is in the shop.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:52 PM   #27
musclecarneon
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Open road...bunch of punks in a car next to me just asking for it and i see them laughing pointing at my ECN vynils....kinda hard to resist embarrasing someone like that dont you tihnk

Go ahead ... why not embaress them? here's a weird thing, I raced this fat guy in a firebird a little while ago ... i was at a stoplight and he like looked over and gave me the finger, and then punched the gas so hard his car just sat there and spun ... i was to the next stoplight before he got it under control.
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:31 PM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon
Go ahead ... why not embaress them? here's a weird thing, I raced this fat guy in a firebird a little while ago ... i was at a stoplight and he like looked over and gave me the finger, and then punched the gas so hard his car just sat there and spun ... i was to the next stoplight before he got it under control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon
Dude, get a dodge ... the only car ...
Why does it seem so many idiots drive Neons.

Old 04-03-2006, 11:54 PM   #29
newyorker
MXman

Quote:

Looked like that but black without chrome

Old 04-03-2006, 11:56 PM   #30
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Why does it seem so many idiots drive Neons.
Because they are just fine, and are fun to drive...ever hear "beauty is within the eye of the beholder"? ChrisV likes the PT cruiser, I cant stand it, You like VWs, I cant stand them....doesnt make either a bad car.