Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2006, 03:38 AM   #16
OombaIsBack
Banned

Bullitt and Gone in 60 Seconds (remake) are tied for my favorite.
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 08:18 AM   #17
elchango36
WWJCD

The slow and the rice tokyo drift will be garbage
Old 04-07-2006, 10:54 AM   #18
OPC Power
CF Newbie

Taxi Express, Taxi 2 and Taxi 3 with the Peugeot 406...

OPC Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:19 AM   #19
Aondor
CF Addict

fandf

fanf came out before i knew an extensive amount about cars. I remember watching it and thinking it felt cheasy. The scene where he asks how much the ferraria retailed for just was stupid.(what respecting car guy doesn't know msrp on ferraris) It popularized idiot driving.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:34 AM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
(I assume you're talking about the newer one) really pissed me off because one of the things stressed in the originally movie was the stunts. The director actually died in the making of Gone in 60 seconds 2 when a water tower that was being used as a prop for a stunt fell on him.
Was that "The director actually died in the making of Gone in 60 seconds 2, when the water tank fell on him" or "The director actually died in Gone in 60 seconds, too, when the water tower fell on him"?.....If it's the former, I never heard of that.....just wondering really. Also, I personally love the Gone in 60 Seconds remake. I love Cage's acting and think he was perfect for the part. I also love AJ's part in it, she looks kinda like a Mechani/Bar maid lol.

I'm actually quite shocked that some of you actually liked 'Driven' I found it to be probably the worst car movie, if not movie in general, that I've ever seen!.....Still, opinions are strong things I guess!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:28 AM   #21
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I'm actually quite shocked that some of you actually liked 'Driven' I found it to be probably the worst car movie, if not movie in general, that I've ever seen!.....Still, opinions are strong things I guess!
+1
Driven was a horrible Stalone movie (although the city chase scene was kinda cool (not sure if it was Chicago (I know parts of Batman Begins was Chicago)).
Old 04-08-2006, 05:35 PM   #22
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Was that "The director actually died in the making of Gone in 60 seconds 2, when the water tank fell on him" or "The director actually died in Gone in 60 seconds, too, when the water tower fell on him"?.....If it's the former, I never heard of that.....just wondering really. Also, I personally love the Gone in 60 Seconds remake. I love Cage's acting and think he was perfect for the part. I also love AJ's part in it, she looks kinda like a Mechani/Bar maid lol.

There was a "Gone in 60 Seconds 2" made a few years after the original came out (not sure exactly when), but it never got finished because of the director's death during its filming. Here's a good link:
http://www.varaces.com/feature.php?id=9

Wow, I knew something that Cliffy didn't- I feel special!

Last edited by giant016 : 04-08-2006 at 05:38 PM.
giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:41 PM   #23
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
There was a "Gone in 60 Seconds 2" made a few years after the original came out (not sure exactly when), but it never got finished because of the director's death during its filming. Here's a good link:
http://www.varaces.com/feature.php?id=9

Wow, I knew something that Cliffy didn't- I feel special!
Thanx, I never knew that.....but then I didn't know Gone in 60 secs was a remake untill a few years ago

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote