Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #121
glagon1979
daddy x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
So let me get this right. You just said that you agree with me, but it's my fault that you're wrong. You don't have a leg to stand on so you go for the cheap personal attack. I don't give a f*ck about this game AND I'm not the one who asked the question.

If you have a problem with me, I don't give one rats ass. You are an idiot and have proven it once again. What a surprise. It looks to me like you're the one with a chip on your shoulder and can't stand to have a post where people are enjoying themselves without interjecting your special brand of bullsh*t. This thread is just one more example. I was asked to be here, by at least five members. Where you?

i think he is just pissed that he isn't getting the attention a BMW driver should recieve. maybe im wrong. it just seems to be a trait that they all have. is i just me, or do they all have chips on thier shoulders and nosed WAY up in the air?
Old 04-07-2006, 02:02 PM   #122
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i think he is just pissed that he isn't getting the attention a BMW driver should recieve. maybe im wrong. it just seems to be a trait that they all have. is i just me, or do they all have chips on thier shoulders and nosed WAY up in the air?
They do have a certain air of self importance, don't they. At least when one is around, something sure smells.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:45 AM   #123
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979

Are you kidding me?

I drive a rusty '88 Integra that barely makes it out of my driveway every morning. I slave away at work in the hopes that one day my boss will grant me an apprenticeship.

BMW driver? What the f uck?
Old 04-08-2006, 02:52 AM   #124
Mathew

Quote:
So let me get this right. You just said that you agree with me, but it's my fault that you're wrong. You don't have a leg to stand on so you go for the cheap personal attack. I don't give a f*ck about this game AND I'm not the one who asked the question.

If you have a problem with me, I don't give one rats ass. You are an idiot and have proven it once again. What a surprise. It looks to me like you're the one with a chip on your shoulder and can't stand to have a post where people are enjoying themselves without interjecting your special brand of bullsh*t. This thread is just one more example. I was asked to be here, by at least five members. Where you?

Hypocracy, thou art vwhobo. Cheap personal attacks? I simpy made a logical analysis based on about 90 % of your posts. You're the one dishing out the personal attacks.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:55 AM   #125
Aondor
CF Addict

..aondor senses tingling.. I sense an eminant flame war..
runs to get fire extinguisher
Old 04-08-2006, 03:07 AM   #126
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
..aondor senses tingling.. I sense an eminant flame war..
runs to get fire extinguisher

*sitting in a lawn chair w/ a windex bottle full of gasoline*

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:44 AM   #127
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Hypocracy, thou art vwhobo. Cheap personal attacks? I simpy made a logical analysis based on about 90 % of your posts. You're the one dishing out the personal attacks.
And you're the one who got his panties in a wad because you entered a thread with nothing useful to say (big surprise there), only wanting to bitch about me and then... Nobody gave a rat's ass about what you had to say, which was another real shocker. I'm sorry if your boss doesn't see your vast self percieved value, your car is a piece of shit and your girlfriend is a transvestite. But none of that is my problem.

Let me reiterate something for you and any other mental defectives like you reading this. After my first post about valve covers, the only reason I'm a part of this thread is because I was asked to be... By multiple members. You on the other hand took it upon yourself to participate for the sole purpose of whining because you didn't like the way the game was going. Now, do you have anything of value to add to this thread that's supposed to be a game, or will you continue wasting bandwidth with your pre-menstrual pissing and moaning? I already know the answer because you just love to hear the sound of your own voice. Have at it Twinkie.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-08-2006, 03:49 AM   #128
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
And you're the one who got his panties in a wad because you entered a thread with nothing useful to say (big surprise there), only wanting to bitch about me and then... Nobody gave a rat's ass about what you had to say, which was another real shocker. I'm sorry if your boss doesn't see your vast self percieved value, your car is a piece of shit and your girlfriend is a transvestite. But none of that is my problem.

Let me reiterate something for you and any other mental defectives like you reading this. After my first post about valve covers, the only reason I'm a part of this thread is because I was asked to be... By multiple members. You on the other hand took it upon yourself to participate for the sole purpose of whining because you didn't like the way the game was going. Now, do you have anything of value to add to this thread that's supposed to be a game, or will you continue wasting bandwidth with your pre-menstrual pissing and moaning? I already know the answer because you just love to hear the sound of your own voice. Have at it Twinkie.

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:51 AM   #129
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetin870
AND SO IT BEGINS!!!
And so, I'm done with it.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:46 AM   #130
chris_knows
๑۩۞

F*** after searching for hours I found the answer...or maybe some member helped me...Adamc44

Could it be that in the 1954-1960 engine the generator stand is part of the right engine case half and is not a separate unboltable casting like it is on the later versions?...
Old 04-08-2006, 04:50 AM   #131
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
F*** after searching for hours I found the answer...or maybe some member helped me...Adamc44

Could it be that in the 1954-1960 engine the generator stand is part of the right engine case half and is not a separate unboltable casting like it is on the later versions?...
Here's the deal. If we were allowed to use that question for the game, you would be correct. However, douche bag BMW boy came along and decided the game wasn't being played the way he wanted. So... I guess you need to PM him directly with as many annoying answers as you can. Sorry, it's out of my hands now.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:54 AM   #132
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Dammit, right when I get something right, the game falls apart

Eh, either way, I didn't have a question lol
Old 04-08-2006, 04:55 AM   #133
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Here's the deal. If we were allowed to use that question for the game, you would be correct.

WOO HOO ...err..ummm..n/m

mathew what is the next question??? not that im going to try and answer it...

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:01 AM   #134
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

No, no, no. PM him... over and over. Let him see how much fun it is. This game generated close to 100 PM's for me already.

Oh yeah...

Early case.

Later case.

Old 04-08-2006, 05:46 AM   #135
Mathew

Alright Hobo, I see you have to little ones eating out of your hand as usual. You win