Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #121
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
So let me get this right. You just said that you agree with me, but it's my fault that you're wrong. You don't have a leg to stand on so you go for the cheap personal attack. I don't give a f*ck about this game AND I'm not the one who asked the question.

If you have a problem with me, I don't give one rats ass. You are an idiot and have proven it once again. What a surprise. It looks to me like you're the one with a chip on your shoulder and can't stand to have a post where people are enjoying themselves without interjecting your special brand of bullsh*t. This thread is just one more example. I was asked to be here, by at least five members. Where you?

i think he is just pissed that he isn't getting the attention a BMW driver should recieve. maybe im wrong. it just seems to be a trait that they all have. is i just me, or do they all have chips on thier shoulders and nosed WAY up in the air?
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 02:02 PM   #122
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i think he is just pissed that he isn't getting the attention a BMW driver should recieve. maybe im wrong. it just seems to be a trait that they all have. is i just me, or do they all have chips on thier shoulders and nosed WAY up in the air?
They do have a certain air of self importance, don't they. At least when one is around, something sure smells.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:45 AM   #123
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i think he is just pissed that he isn't getting the attention a BMW driver should recieve. maybe im wrong. it just seems to be a trait that they all have. is i just me, or do they all have chips on thier shoulders and nosed WAY up in the air?

Are you kidding me?

I drive a rusty '88 Integra that barely makes it out of my driveway every morning. I slave away at work in the hopes that one day my boss will grant me an apprenticeship.

BMW driver? What the f uck?
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:52 AM   #124
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
So let me get this right. You just said that you agree with me, but it's my fault that you're wrong. You don't have a leg to stand on so you go for the cheap personal attack. I don't give a f*ck about this game AND I'm not the one who asked the question.

If you have a problem with me, I don't give one rats ass. You are an idiot and have proven it once again. What a surprise. It looks to me like you're the one with a chip on your shoulder and can't stand to have a post where people are enjoying themselves without interjecting your special brand of bullsh*t. This thread is just one more example. I was asked to be here, by at least five members. Where you?

Hypocracy, thou art vwhobo. Cheap personal attacks? I simpy made a logical analysis based on about 90 % of your posts. You're the one dishing out the personal attacks.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:55 AM   #125
Aondor
CF Addict
 
Aondor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 452
..aondor senses tingling.. I sense an eminant flame war..
runs to get fire extinguisher
__________________
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:07 AM   #126
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
..aondor senses tingling.. I sense an eminant flame war..
runs to get fire extinguisher

*sitting in a lawn chair w/ a windex bottle full of gasoline*
__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:44 AM   #127
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Hypocracy, thou art vwhobo. Cheap personal attacks? I simpy made a logical analysis based on about 90 % of your posts. You're the one dishing out the personal attacks.
And you're the one who got his panties in a wad because you entered a thread with nothing useful to say (big surprise there), only wanting to bitch about me and then... Nobody gave a rat's ass about what you had to say, which was another real shocker. I'm sorry if your boss doesn't see your vast self percieved value, your car is a piece of shit and your girlfriend is a transvestite. But none of that is my problem.

Let me reiterate something for you and any other mental defectives like you reading this. After my first post about valve covers, the only reason I'm a part of this thread is because I was asked to be... By multiple members. You on the other hand took it upon yourself to participate for the sole purpose of whining because you didn't like the way the game was going. Now, do you have anything of value to add to this thread that's supposed to be a game, or will you continue wasting bandwidth with your pre-menstrual pissing and moaning? I already know the answer because you just love to hear the sound of your own voice. Have at it Twinkie.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:49 AM   #128
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast
 
skeetin870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tulsa Ok
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
And you're the one who got his panties in a wad because you entered a thread with nothing useful to say (big surprise there), only wanting to bitch about me and then... Nobody gave a rat's ass about what you had to say, which was another real shocker. I'm sorry if your boss doesn't see your vast self percieved value, your car is a piece of shit and your girlfriend is a transvestite. But none of that is my problem.

Let me reiterate something for you and any other mental defectives like you reading this. After my first post about valve covers, the only reason I'm a part of this thread is because I was asked to be... By multiple members. You on the other hand took it upon yourself to participate for the sole purpose of whining because you didn't like the way the game was going. Now, do you have anything of value to add to this thread that's supposed to be a game, or will you continue wasting bandwidth with your pre-menstrual pissing and moaning? I already know the answer because you just love to hear the sound of your own voice. Have at it Twinkie.


AND SO IT BEGINS!!!
__________________

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:51 AM   #129
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetin870
AND SO IT BEGINS!!!
And so, I'm done with it.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:46 AM   #130
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
F*** after searching for hours I found the answer...or maybe some member helped me...Adamc44

Could it be that in the 1954-1960 engine the generator stand is part of the right engine case half and is not a separate unboltable casting like it is on the later versions?...
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:50 AM   #131
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
F*** after searching for hours I found the answer...or maybe some member helped me...Adamc44

Could it be that in the 1954-1960 engine the generator stand is part of the right engine case half and is not a separate unboltable casting like it is on the later versions?...
Here's the deal. If we were allowed to use that question for the game, you would be correct. However, douche bag BMW boy came along and decided the game wasn't being played the way he wanted. So... I guess you need to PM him directly with as many annoying answers as you can. Sorry, it's out of my hands now.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:54 AM   #132
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Dammit, right when I get something right, the game falls apart

Eh, either way, I didn't have a question lol
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:55 AM   #133
adamc44
CF Freak
 
adamc44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: west portsmouth ohio
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Here's the deal. If we were allowed to use that question for the game, you would be correct.

WOO HOO ...err..ummm..n/m

mathew what is the next question??? not that im going to try and answer it...
__________________
AMERICA: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:01 AM   #134
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
No, no, no. PM him... over and over. Let him see how much fun it is. This game generated close to 100 PM's for me already.

Oh yeah...

Early case.





Later case.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:46 AM   #135
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Alright Hobo, I see you have to little ones eating out of your hand as usual. You win
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.