Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2006, 09:23 AM   #1
MetalManiac
CF Newbie

Race Ya!

Have you ever been out for a drive minding your own bussiness and some person wants to race you. You could just tell that they want to race because they're looking right at you and giving slight bursts of acceleration. They try to cut all these people off but at the end they end up way behind because of stupid lane changes(they should learn how to drive and actually get in front of some cars if they want to act all hard)

I bought my car crashed from one side and it's still F@cked up(engine is in good condition tho') they see that my side is all f@cked and they still want to race

What makes it even funnier is that they have a car that looks like they put a decent amount of money on it and still can't manage to drive it like it should be.I still end up in front of them, cruising it at the speed limit

Any similar experiences?
MetalManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

I've had that happen to me before, I tend not to lower myself to their level though....And it's so funny when they get it wrong and stall lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
newyorker
MXman

Yes...me nad a frend were going to brunswick zone last night and were at a light...these 3 punks pull on on a probe (looked liek a GT), and are like lining with me...im moving forward a bit, and so are they and keeping even so i gunned it....jumped ahead and stayed there till I hit about 50 when I let off (they flew by looking at me)....LOSERS!!!
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yes...me nad a frend were going to brunswick zone last night and were at a light...these 3 punks pull on on a probe (looked liek a GT), and are like lining with me...im moving forward a bit, and so are they and keeping even so i gunned it....jumped ahead and stayed there till I hit about 50 when I let off (they flew by looking at me)....LOSERS!!!
And because you also participated in this activity, what makes you any less of a loser than them? Remember, every time you post on this forum, you dig yourself a little deeper hole. For once think before you submit your reply.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #5
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
And because you also participated in this activity, what makes you any less of a loser than them? Remember, every time you post on this forum, you dig yourself a little deeper hole. For once think before you submit your reply.
Because they were acting tough, and i shut them out once and for all.. BTW if you think I was speeding, this was Street Road, and the limit is 45, so people generally go 50...wasnt speeding or notihng

Old 04-03-2006, 12:07 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Because they were acting tough, and i shut them out once and for all.. BTW if you think I was speeding, this was Street Road, and the limit is 45, so people generally go 50...wasnt speeding or notihng
So erm....50 in a 45 aint speeding then?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:16 AM   #7
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalManiac
Have you ever been out for a drive minding your own bussiness and some person wants to race you. You could just tell that they want to race because they're looking right at you and giving slight bursts of acceleration. They try to cut all these people off but at the end they end up way behind because of stupid lane changes(they should learn how to drive and actually get in front of some cars if they want to act all hard)

I bought my car crashed from one side and it's still F@cked up(engine is in good condition tho') they see that my side is all f@cked and they still want to race

What makes it even funnier is that they have a car that looks like they put a decent amount of money on it and still can't manage to drive it like it should be.I still end up in front of them, cruising it at the speed limit

Any similar experiences?
noooope

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:35 AM   #8
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:

It wasn't a GT

Not that you probably even know what a GT "looks like."
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:01 AM   #9
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

I dont even drive yet and this happens to me

really, theres this weird guy with a red saturn in my town. he has a big fat plastic spoiler and a fart cannon on it, every time he sees me looking over by him, he guns it and drives off, really weird....

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:01 AM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Okay, then let me restate my question to you. And because you also participated in this activity, what makes you any less of a loser than them? Do I need to restate my warning about displaying your ignorance and immaturity again as well?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I dont even drive yet and this happens to me

really, theres this weird guy with a red saturn in my town. he has a big fat plastic spoiler and a fart cannon on it, every time he sees me looking over by him, he guns it and drives off, really weird....
Maybe he thinks it's really weird that every time you pull up you find the need to look over at him. Is it possible that that he reason you always need to look at him is because... You have THOSE kind of tendencies?

Old 04-03-2006, 01:06 AM   #12
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:
Maybe he thinks it's really weird that every time you pull up you find the need to look over at him. Is it possible that that he reason you always need to look at him is because... You have THOSE kind of tendencies?

im not sure what you mean on that one, but he has the loudest car around here by far and everyone looks at him. im guessing he wants attention

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:34 AM   #13
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
It wasn't a GT

Not that you probably even know what a GT "looks like."
GT has a spoiler and nicer wheels (alloys). I was looking from the side so I couldnt tell

Old 04-03-2006, 01:34 AM   #14
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
So erm....50 in a 45 aint speeding then?
Here you can go like 10% over without a problem

Old 04-03-2006, 01:35 AM   #15
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Okay, then let me restate my question to you. And because you also participated in this activity, what makes you any less of a loser than them? Do I need to restate my warning about displaying your ignorance and immaturity again as well?
Open road...bunch of punks in a car next to me just asking for it and i see them laughing pointing at my ECN vynils....kinda hard to resist embarrasing someone like that dont you tihnk